It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another JPMorgan Banker Dies, 37 Year Old Executive Director Of Program Trading.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by raymundoko

You haven't researched anything. Essentially you post your opinions, and when proven wrong make absurd claims. If you post links, they don't back up what you claim.

If you want to be taken seriously, do some research first, and then post informed opinions, which you will then be able to back up with quotes and links.

You are one if those people who think corporations can do no wrong, no matter what they do. You get your opinions from pure propaganda. You do not demonstrate knowledge of history or current events.

There are no stats on corporate executives, but they have far more support average people.

management.fortune.cnn.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

What was I proven wrong on and what absurd claim did I make?

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I will PM you and explain.

We are not supposed to talk about other posters on the thread.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

There is now 9

Statistically improbable. I really am ambivalent regarding opinions on my research at this point...

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

And old man with a struggling investment company that he owns/runs...

Are you serious with this? I could show you 30 construction workers who committed suicide. Must be a conspiracy.

Edit: your source...

intellihub.com...

He's in the habit of making something out if nothing.

You should get on the construction worker conspiracy.

m.building.co.uk...

Or soldiers...

m.building.co.uk...
edit on 27-2-2014 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   

He was CEO of two major banks in the eighties. The latter of which was merged with Wells Fargo in 2000.

I think it is relevant that someone, even of just regional importance, is gone. Yes...he was 71/72. People of that age are prone to death. Cause of death is unknown as of this point with the LIBOR scandal still ongoing it is possible that the investigation extends back that long. He's not just an old man with a struggling investment company...and it is possible that the manipulation of international interest rates didn't start now...more likely it happened over decades and old men have memories...

9 bankers in less than a month is statistically more improbable than a construction worker every two years...

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   

It's actually 200 workers a year, in the UK alone.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   
i wait with baited breath to see how many bankers at the royal bank of scotland will die after losses of $12.8 billion but they have bonoses of 0.9 billion to go with after losing $ 70 billion since 08 they have bonuses of $10 billion

all that champagne and caviar coke and hookers can be lethal you know expect more
many more

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   

raymundoko

It's actually 200 workers a year, in the UK alone.

You're frustrating...not necessarily a bad trait.

Going to need a source on the 200 construction worker suicide rate per year...as well...I am going to need some corroboration that they weren't CEO's and/or had any relation to major international scandals (or scandals in the making) (LIBOR, dead peasants insurance, et cetera...)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Charlie Gasparino from Fox Business News who i like posted on Facebook some stat about dead banker suicides are well below the national average of regular suicides & nothing to see here.

I simply posed a question & said "Charlie how many of those suicides where from 7 shots from a nail gun"?
& got not sure how many likes and comments about it.

Tried to find his post to quote him exactly put apparently he deleted his little factoid...huh

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

It's true though. 250k employees at JP Morgan. Universal average is 3%...

Well within a statistical rate if suicide. Way more construction workers commit suicide but I don't see y'all crying about it.

www.building.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I would say that 9 bankers in less than a month is statistically far more improbable than 200 construction workers a year.

Construction work is very hard, physically and mentally. There are enormous pressures and the work is very dangerous, more dangerous than being a cop. If you screw up, someone can die, maybe you. Most workers are young people struggling to survive, barely keeping a roof over their head and a food on the table.

Even when ICB execs screw up, they still walk away wealthy men, except on a very rare occasion. Maybe they lose their trophy wives, and have to downgrade.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Another JPMorgan Banker Dies

JP Morgan’s Top Commercial Bankruptcy Lawyer Dead In Minivan Hit & Run

The banker suicide saga has just reached a new level as a top level JPMorgan attorney has been exterminated in a hit & run incident involving a minivan. JPM attorney Joseph Giampapa was killed over the weekend when he was struck by a minivan in a hit and run incident. Giampapa was reportedly hit and thrown 150 ft and was pronounced dead at the scene. No charges have been filed. It gets better: Giampapa was JPMorgan’s top commercial bankruptcy lawyer (SVP). Somehow we suspect the incident was not inflicted by a soccer mom.

Recall that Jim Willie informed SD readers several weeks ago that international bankers are dropping like flies to prevent details on massive FOREX fraud from reaching investigating authorities, and that European banking source “V” stated that the banker hit list includes top level banking executives, and also stated that suicided JP Morgan bankers Ryan Henry Crane & Gabriel Magee knew each other and had uncovered something. Perhaps Giampapa had also uncovered too many secrets.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

Wow, how many JP Morgan corporate executives are there?

Seem they have a major brain drain in the works.

Hit so hard he flew a 150', and then the van drove away!!!!!!

Yeah, nothing suspicious there, cause 200 construction workers commit suicide every year!

How many construction workers are there in all of Britain, compared to JP Morgan Corporate Executives? I suspect the pool of construction workers is much, much larger.

While somebody seems to be draining the pool of JP Morgan executives.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Wrong post :I will create another topic for it, as it seems another jp morgan died few days ago...
edit on 14-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join