It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another JPMorgan Banker Dies, 37 Year Old Executive Director Of Program Trading.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

trollz

Mamatus
Wow guys keep grasping. There are over 6200 banks in the USA.
Given the numbers of bankers living in the USA is goes to reason that some will die. Suicides, murders and car crashes will show up statistically to any group that is tens of thousands large.

You're right, except things change when people start "committing suicide" by shooting themselves multiple times with a nail gun or any other such mysterious circumstance.

Yeah, the shooting himself 6-8 times with a nail gun is hard to swallow as a form of suicide. I would even be more incline to believe it was a freak accident than a suicide.

The fact that it appears that authority labeled it a suicide would indicate if their is any wrong doing with these suicide than it is coming pretty high within our gov't and not some political Dexter with a mission.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Boscov
reply to post by skuly

May I dare suggest these "bankers" are not actually dead, but rather just gone off grid, defected, or relocated for witness protection? If TSHTF, they've bailed before the vaccuum of financial collapse becomes too great to escape? Think about it.
edit on 12-2-2014 by Boscov because: (no reason given)

I have but 4 words in reply:

Who is John Galt?

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
The stock market drop will begin tomorrow...

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Do you Honestly want a list of Global Bankers that have dies in the last 10 yrs?? 20 yrs?? 30 yrs??

Now do you want to know about suspicious deaths in that same time frame??

I think that is the real question.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama23

I really believe this headline should be combined with the "congress gives obozo (IMF, World Bank, Illumanati) free - no holds barred - debt limit increase.

Add to that "civil war in venezuela" add to that "Ukraine judge shot in head for arresting "protesters"" - ..........

roschild banks versus the BRICS's nations trading in the chinese yuan - as world reserve currency.......

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   
The thing is though that its only the minions that are 'dying' not the real culprits of the banking scandal.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
This is just crazy. They knew something was going down, and instead of taking like men, they offed themselfes. This is starting to freak me out.

SOMETHING HAS TO BE COMMING.
edit on 13-2-2014 by Tylerdurden1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Like I stated in the case of the Nail gun offing,
they were already on there way to his house..
there will be more.

(This was my post last week in the other thread)

Banker picks up his cell phone and calls his wife and says..
"Honey, i cant take it any more, the people have to know.. they have
to know now.. Its just not right. and Im gonna tell them..
That night.. two men come to his home..
Enforcer: Your not going to say a word.
Banker: The world must Know!!!
Enforcer: apparently You didnt understand me, Your not gonna say a word.
Banker: Millions will loose everything, their savings, retirement accounts, all their
money will disappear..Its not right, they have to know...

Second Enforcer: Are you a carpenter?
Banker: yes , why
Second Enforcer: Say Hello to Jesus.......
Kachunk,Kachunk..
Enforcer: he is still moving.. hit him a few more times
Second Enforcer:
Kachunk Kachunk Kachunk Kachunk ...Kahunk.... Kachunk..

Enforcer picks up his cell phone..
Sir,. situation resolved.. Another loos end?? ok whats the address...

edit on 13-2-2014 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Infinitis
The stock market drop will begin tomorrow...

Its not about stock market, its far bigger than that.

I believe some organization is covering their track, the "erasing/elimination activity" is too wide to be done alone or even by small group. It have to be an organization, that is my assumption.

For non believer and who still think its suicide, sit back and think again, why should you kill yourself when you can/already have 3 of everything ? People who can perform critical decision making/manage/produce millions come out with that "solution" ? Get real

The "suicide" is not performed cleanly, there are small stupid big mistakes - like why nailing yourself multiple times when you can go buy rat poison or even use classy heroin, and the damning thing is - kill yourself in your garage ! LOL, really ? Why choose such stupid place ? Bed is better choice and since you have kids, its obvious, you dont want to kill yourself in front of your kids, yet these small mistakes happen - sign of "staged suicide"

The most blatant mistake is - no suicide notes, as I said, little but big mistake, probably "whistleblowing by the hitman "?.

Lil Drummerboy: you always beat me to it, the scenario is what I have in mind, its so obvious. Schlunk Schlunk, London clear, USA clear, next is Japan, Germany or Swiss sir ?

edit on 13-2-2014 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NullVoid

I have worked many suicides where the person did not leave a note. Actually a majority of the cases I have worked they didn't leave a note.

Just my observation.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Is it related to this....

LINK

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

matafuchs

LINK
Don't mind that story as it came from an untrustworthy source.
From your link story:

February 6, 2014 — (TRN) — Edward Snowden, the former contractor at the National Security Agency took with him multiple “Doomsday” packages of information when he departed the country and began revealing how intensely the US Government is spying on its own citizens. He has the personal home info for all Elected Officials, Law Enforcement, Judges, Bankers, Corporate Boards of Directors and more!
Note the Turner Radio Network (Read ATS: Business Board)
But if you clicked at the bottom of the story, you'll see it came from here:
The PJ Tatler Which doesn't state anything about what Snowden has, just that it was more then expected.

****SIDE NOTE****

Currently we have 5 deaths and a couple of major world event that may/may-not be connected. If this is a startup to WW3 then shouldn't "WE" be looking for the common thread that links all of this. On the other hand if this "IS" the action of the so-called "Powers that BE" then there should be enough information spilling out to start making links to who is and who isn't in the supposed group.

Lets map this folks.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by skuly

I'll tell you how he died...coc aine and hookers.

I used to live the party life in NYC with the wall street crowd as several of my college buddies were in the financial industry...coc aine flows like a river and I've known more than a few people who died pre 45.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by skuly

Most of them supposedly leaped off a roof. I bet an assassin threw them off!

One banker supposedly shot himself (listen) with a staplegun 8 times!!! You would have to be completely insane to shoot yourself even a couple of times with a staple gun. The pain would be so great you would stop!

______beforeitsnews/economics-and-politics/2014/02/at-least-20-dead-bankers-celente-alex-jones-2461638.html
edit on 13-2-2014 by foxykittybite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by foxykittybite

Nail gun...not staple gun...

I must say though, the staple gun is so much more humorous than the nail gun, which is kinda funny in a sick way already lol.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by therealguyfawkes

Interesting that you say that. "Storms are coming". Storms have been non stop this winter on the eastern seaboard. Freezing and thawing on almost a weekly basis, since November. So showing significant temperature changes, on a weekly basis. Seeding is a real thing...I'm not 100% on "chemtrails", but cloud seeding is very real and is done all over the world for various reasons. Mainly financial reasons. I'm jumping to conclusions perhaps...but is there then potential to exasperate an already looming crisis, with another? Hell, 2 inches of snow crippled a few cities and even a state not long ago. Laughable really...but sad too.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by foxykittybite

Or he was just on too much coc aine and hookers...they tend to dissipate pain quite well from what I understand. And I don't know any egoless financial successes....so that probably would explain the thoughtless choice of the nearest and quickest way to obtain a weapon to kill yourself with. That guy really sucked. Sad...

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Maybe the Clinton's are cleaning house again like before/during Bills run and stint in office? Vince Foster anyone?

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   

matafuchs

LINK

No, not related to Snowden at all. Snowden is all about America, this once involve specifically money manipulation - not politic or military.

What I'm wondering is this....

The dead guys are the good or the bad ones ? I think they are the good ones.
I'm not sure about the TATA owner, but all others are pretty much in the money loop.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I don't know if this was suggested, but I watched a video a couple of days ago:
Project Camelot Chip Tatum Stew Webb Pegasus.
He used to be secret special forces and worked for the illuminati. Regarding the recent banker deaths, they are professional hits by the illuminati, getting rid of the "weak links".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join