Another JPMorgan Banker Dies, 37 Year Old Executive Director Of Program Trading.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Guyfriday

At this point, among the other deceased bankers, this appears to be the second one who worked for JP Morgan. The other three worked for Deutsche Bank, Russell Investments and Tata Motors. There was also a man who owned a title services company in Colorado who was being investigated for insurance fraud. His death was the strangest since he killed himself with a nail gun, but he hasn't been labeled as a banker, like the other five.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I think this is just fantastic. Bankers are a huge part of what's wrong with the world. Somebody must think likewise. There's a guy called Benjamin Fulford who used to work at Forbes and said something like this was in the works. Some secret society of Asian assassins who want to set things right and would be taking down a bunch of assorted scumbags. Not sure if that's true, but seems like an awful lot of dead bankers lately
edit on 12-2-2014 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Thinking how many banks are on my street, their must be ALOT of high level bankers. Think of how much it takes to manage ALL THOSE BANKS. I think this is just plain normal. 2.5 Million American's die each year. Surley a few bankers each month is normal!

How many people are considered "High Level bankers" divide that by 52, and divide that again by 40, and you'll get a approximation of how many "high level bankers" die each week.

Also reading here www.newhealthguide.org... Finance people are 50% more likely to kill themselves more then people of other professions.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Just because someone is a banker, it doesn't make them evil. I think it's more likely that good people, rather than the corrupt, are the ones being offed. Just like our Nuke commanders who have been let go, more than likely because they wouldn't go along with the plan. It's more likely that the corrupt are thinning the herd of good people who could oppose them, rather than the other way around.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OMsk3ptic

all I could find was that he died at home, was found at home......will keep an eye on this see where it leads.....so 1 jumped off a building, one jump in an embankment , one was found hanging, one shot himself numerous times with a nail gun, one unknown, that's five of the six, how did the other one die?

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The question we have to ask ourselves are why are they all dead? what do they know that they decided to commit suicide or be a target for elimination, I don't think I have read about so many bankers in just a few weeks then I have read about the bankers in New York during the Market crash. to me it sounds like someone is trying to tie up loose ends.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
This is a conspiracy site, but not everything is a conspiracy.

These people who died are human beings who loved, were loved. And will be missed by someone, even if they had no family.

People who work at financial institutions are your neighbors, friends, father of your kid's best friend, wife of your local accountant or restaurant owner -- whatever -- they are people.

Unless they committed horrendous, unspeakable brutal crimes (murder, rape, torture) - why would you even feel glee at their untimely deaths?

I am dismayed to see some of the comments in this thread.

Explore the off-chance that there is a conspiracy afoot, but don't be cruel about the death of HUMAN BEINGS.

Sorry, ranting a bit.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Another young,rich banker"suicide".Didn't the last one"kill"himself with a nail gun?Really?

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Yeah, but these guys aren't tellers down at the local S&L, they are people pretty high up in the food chain, working for Corps who are currently under investigation.

It is enough to take notice.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I wonder how many times this guy had to shoot himself with a nail gun to commit suicide?

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Interesting connection between the two JP Morgan guys.

Ryan Henry Crane - Head of program trading desk. He over saw all of the program trades and was familiar with all of the software( trade platforms) that these trades were done in. This job works closely with the London desk. And who died last week in London? That’s right Gabriel Magee. The man who jumped off the 33rd floor of Canary Wharf. What was his post? Head of IT and trade platforms. Meaning he had access to information that Ryan Henry Crane would also have been able to access.

And Magee is the one whose parents and girlfriend firmly don't believe he committed suicide.

www.investorvillage.com...
edit on 12-2-2014 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by skuly

I am waiting see the "He committed suicide by hanging himself but the two shots to the brain stem and three to the chest didn't help, they were self inflicted."

Or, maybe someone made a new virus that turns psychopaths into lemmings? In which case we should see a lot politicians as well as bankers taking the dirt dive. One can only hope ;-)

Cheers - Dave
edit on 2/12.2014 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Practically took the words from my mouth, well put.

Although it did make me think of another scenario, these deaths are seemingly random (considering no connections have been found, and as you pointed out how large the banking industry is). We also know the media chooses which stories they want to sensationalize, so maybe they are trying to point these out (with hopes people will connect dots that aren't there), as a way of controlling how we perceive the market, a smart way to control consumer confidence maybe?

Just my two cents. I'm not an expert so I'd appreciate some input on this thought. I'm not even sure what their motivation might be to do this, so it's just a theory.

Edit: just to clarify, the amount of high profile bankers is actually quite a coincidence, so I don't mean to act like they aren't connected. It's very possible.

edit on 12-2-2014 by JaredMichael because: (no reason given)
edit on 12-2-2014 by JaredMichael because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Deetermined
reply to post by Krazysh0t

These deaths are too new to know whether or not there's a conspiracy behind them or not, however, I came across one website that said that there was a hit list with 43 names on it and the next suspected victim was predicted to be a banker from Citi Group. When or if that happens, someone might investigate that theory further. In the meanwhile, when we know there are so many corrupt bankers, it's not a stretch to think that they might kill themselves before they get caught either.

I just searched for the list and the only hit I could find was on BIN: This is hard to believe considering the source, even the comments say the same thing I was thinking...where's the list then?

Now this was only a rudimentary search as I am on my lunch break but it may well be just more nothingness from good ol' Steve Quayle, in fact it is almost a complete copy and paste from Steve's site.

Back to the topic on hand. This is certainly interesting but also as mentioned earlier in the thread, it may be coincidence considering the number of bankers BUT what makes me think it is more than that is the time frames that this is happening in, that is, nearly as many deaths in many days (I know it's more days than the number but at one point it was close to one a day) and even if it isn't one a day, it's still many in a short frame of time.

Should we create a mega-thread compiling the links for all threads on this so far and also include a synopsis of each death? Just thinking out loud and I know I'm not the only one to suggest this too...just adding numbers to the idea of doing this.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Vaedur
Thinking how many banks are on my street, their must be ALOT of high level bankers. Think of how much it takes to manage ALL THOSE BANKS. I think this is just plain normal. 2.5 Million American's die each year. Surley a few bankers each month is normal!

How many people are considered "High Level bankers" divide that by 52, and divide that again by 40, and you'll get a approximation of how many "high level bankers" die each week.

Also reading here www.newhealthguide.org... Finance people are 50% more likely to kill themselves more then people of other professions.

Good point, I was also thinking it might be as simple (and unfortunate) as stress related.

So we definitely need to keep an eye on this but not get too carried away. I think if there is something sinister afoot then we'll see the outcomes of that in a relatively short space of time; I mean many more "bankers" (I say that as they could be execs/investment bankers/etc) in still a potentially shorter time frame. If we see this escalating more so then perhaps there really is something more; now it could very well be pure coincidence.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Galadriel
This is a conspiracy site, but not everything is a conspiracy.

These people who died are human beings who loved, were loved. And will be missed by someone, even if they had no family.

People who work at financial institutions are your neighbors, friends, father of your kid's best friend, wife of your local accountant or restaurant owner -- whatever -- they are people.

Unless they committed horrendous, unspeakable brutal crimes (murder, rape, torture) - why would you even feel glee at their untimely deaths?

I am dismayed to see some of the comments in this thread.

Explore the off-chance that there is a conspiracy afoot, but don't be cruel about the death of HUMAN BEINGS.

Sorry, ranting a bit.

Nup! Not a rant at all; totally called for!

I am human, you are human, we are all humans! how can any of us have the audacity to assume we know what they did, what they thought, who they were, etc...who are we to judge when really, we know nothing.

Kudos to you Galadriel!

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

therealguyfawkes
One of three things is going on:

(1) They know the big economic crash is coming, and they're simply not willing to live through the consequences of what they helped create

(2) They're trying to go public before it happens, and someone's out there stopping them

(3) There's always coincidence... but with each new death, the likelihood of that exponentially plummets

So whether the truth is one or two, I'd say we're all in for some difficult times ahead. Storms are coming.

I don't know why, but I'm going with what's behind curtain number two, personally..

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

MystiqueAgent
Is there some assassin who is taking things into his or her own thing, This is actually becoming rather interesting given how many are starting to be killed...I mean who are performing suicide.

Didn't that White Dragon Society or whatever it was threaten to start offing bankers one by one unless they quit their jobs? I remember something about some war on bankers, I'm sure somebody will know what I'm talking about.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Trueman
reply to post by skuly

Now it's time to make a list of the people taking the dead bankers jobs and check their backround.

Seriously.

That's actually a great idea, would be interesting to see if they all have ties to a certain big name.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Mamatus
Wow guys keep grasping. There are over 6200 banks in the USA.
Given the numbers of bankers living in the USA is goes to reason that some will die. Suicides, murders and car crashes will show up statistically to any group that is tens of thousands large.

You're right, except things change when people start "committing suicide" by shooting themselves multiple times with a nail gun or any other such mysterious circumstance.

exclusive video

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join