It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another JPMorgan Banker Dies, 37 Year Old Executive Director Of Program Trading.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Unlike the last few there no information on how he died, but he was only 37 years old and was the
Executive Director in JPM's Global Program Trading desk.

Ryan Henry Crane of Stamford died Monday, Feb. 3. He was 37. Crane was born Jan. 8, 1977, and grew up in Long Valley, N.J. He graduated from The Delbarton School in Morristown in 1995. He graduated from Harvard University in 1999, after which he spent the next 14 years at J.P. Morgan in New York. He was an executive director in the Global Equities Group.
Crane is survived by his wife, Lauren (nee Pizzotti); son, Harry; parents Mary Jo and Lex of Long Valley, N.J.; brother, Lex of Denver, Colo.; sister, Allison; brother-in-law, John Archard of Arvada, Colo.; parents-in-law, Steve and Carol Pizzotti of Reading, Mass.; brothers- and sisters-in-law, David and Heather Pizzotti of Upper Arlington, Ohio, Stephen and Kristin Pizzotti and Chris and Felicia Pizzotti of Reading, Mass.; five nephews, three nieces; aunts, uncles; and cousins.

Zerohedge
Its not unknown for people to die at a young(ish) age for no reason but with the death being over
a week ago you think there be a bit more information around as to why he died.

If i find anything i will post a update.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by skuly

Wow... So does this bring the count up to 5 or 6? I've kind of lost count. What the heck is going on here?

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Is there some assassin who is taking things into his or her own thing, This is actually becoming rather interesting given how many are starting to be killed...I mean who are performing suicide.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MystiqueAgent

If there is, he/she has gained my support. Screw those guys.

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
One of three things is going on:

(1) They know the big economic crash is coming, and they're simply not willing to live through the consequences of what they helped create

(2) They're trying to go public before it happens, and someone's out there stopping them

(3) There's always coincidence... but with each new death, the likelihood of that exponentially plummets

So whether the truth is one or two, I'd say we're all in for some difficult times ahead. Storms are coming.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

I think this is the sixth one,MessageforAll posted in the last banker death
thread that zerohedge missed one.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by skuly

Now it's time to make a list of the people taking the dead bankers jobs and check their backround.

Seriously.

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by skuly

May I dare suggest these "bankers" are not actually dead, but rather just gone off grid, defected, or relocated for witness protection? If TSHTF, they've bailed before the vaccuum of financial collapse becomes too great to escape? Think about it.
edit on 12-2-2014 by Boscov because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
6 down...

A good start but we still have a lot of work ahead of us...

Peace

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by skuly

Global equities was mentioned in the bio of one of the others also I believe.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Didnt a little dicky birdy say somethink recently about 2015 being a
cr.shing year in more ways than one?

Financial collapse
War
Disaster

Didnt JT say nuke war in 2015

The weather itself is becoming a rolling disaster.

Guess we will have to wait a little longer for find out.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Sounds like a script for a new spinoff show of Dexter.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Most of these deaths have been labeled as suicides revolving around the recent investigations into FOREX (foreign exchange) fraud. There are currently 12 banks being investigated. You might want to research the LIBOR manipulation fraud investigation too.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Why do they keep getting labeled as suicides? How many of these events have to happen before you have to rule out the suicide angle? I mean we are now going on 6 dead bankers related to this investigation and the cops are STILL ruling suicides for each of them? What the hell man!
edit on 12-2-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Wow guys keep grasping. There are over 6200 banks in the USA.
Given the numbers of bankers living in the USA is goes to reason that some will die. Suicides, murders and car crashes will show up statistically to any group that is tens of thousands large.

Want to claim a conspiracy on ATS show us the research you have done. Find some links to each other, to investigations or legal hassles etc etc.

Now if all five of these bankers knew each other, worked on the same projects/divisions you have something. If not? Five unlinked deaths in the banking community of tens of thousands is not enough to scream conspiracy.
edit on 12-2-2014 by Mamatus because: Gwammer and speeeeling

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Krazysh0t
reply to post by MystiqueAgent

If there is, he/she has gained my support. Screw those guys.

Probably just the little fish being removed from the pond to protect the big fish though.

Admittedly it's getting hard to keep up with all these "suicides", maybe we need to create a spreadsheet or something to keep track of them.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Boscov

Damn you for reminding me this is a conspiracy site! Now I have to think two times as much when I engage this topic

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by skuly

Like I stated in the last thread on the dead, we should pull our heads together and figure out what's going on before we're told what's going on.

Was this guy under investigation?

Was he oddly living outside of his means?

Was his death ruled a suicide before a coroner had time to examine the body?

The guy worked for JPM, but what was his job there?

So instead of saying "carp and trout" about why people think he deserved death, lets focus on what (if any) connections all these events have in common.

Why does my head go back to the Davo's World Economic Forum, where many speakers on the first day were comparing 2014 to 1914.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

These deaths are too new to know whether or not there's a conspiracy behind them or not, however, I came across one website that said that there was a hit list with 43 names on it and the next suspected victim was predicted to be a banker from Citi Group. When or if that happens, someone might investigate that theory further. In the meanwhile, when we know there are so many corrupt bankers, it's not a stretch to think that they might kill themselves before they get caught either.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

True, you may be right. I was only mildly interested in this when it was 2 or 3 deaths, now that that number has doubled, it is starting to get my attention. My rational side says that these people suicided to avoid legal prosecution that they knew was inevitable, but my conspiracy side is going off the rails right now and that doesn't happen much (this site has made me more of a skeptic then a believer lol)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join