It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the recent wars were to learn how fight patriots here?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Yesterday I was reading an interesting article on special-ops.org, As I was reading it a new conspiracy theory entered my mind.

What if the recent wars were to learn how fight patriots here in the US? I think some of us could put up one hell of a fight and cause them problems especially with vets upset with the direction this nation is heading.

Dissent among the Navy seals are high.

Those are 2 examples of dissent.

Back in 2009 i was going to a maritime training center to get my 100 ton masters license. That class was full of Operators known as SWCC.

I was in that class for about 3 weeks and got to know many of them. It turns out that they had heard about some training that was done with a seal team and an intelligence vessel I worked on. They boarded the vessel and we were suppose to try to repel them. (like that was gonna work) I had an idea when they would board the vessel and how they would get on so I hid up in the superstructure with my M4 and when they came on I fired on them as they entered the machine shop, marking 2 of them with simunition. Bad move on my part.... I got pretty messed up for it.

But I digress.

After some of the swcc guys got to know me and since I was the only civilian in the class with them at that point they carried on conversations with me like I was one of the boys. It was my general impression that most of them did not like the direction this country was heading and a few were vocal about it.

I had told them about the MIAC report and they thought it was bravo sierra.

Since then we have had combat vets labeled as potential threats along with just about anyone that embraces conservative ideologies.

So I am reading this article and these following paragraphs stuck out in my mind:

When I entered the military in the 80’s, many of my drill sergeants and course instructors were Vietnam veterans. They had real world combat experience that informed their teachings to us and their insights into tactics and methods were born from months and years in the jungle fighting the Viet Cong. Most of those veterans were approaching retirement at that time. Once they were gone, the new generation of drill sergeants and instructors were only passing on information as it was taught to them. They had no real world experience upon which to draw in order to “color” their training with valuable insights.

Read more: www.special-ops.org...

So they run out of instructors that have been there and done that.

After 11 years of war on two fronts, our force is now heavily populated by veterans of the fight. Every MOS from Infantry to Administration is populated by warriors who have “been there and done that”, many in both Iraq and Afghanistan. Our Special operations community is now the most experienced force in the world with millions of man-hours dedicated to a fight they not only understand, but can teach others to understand. Everything from urban warfare to fighting in the mountains now has up to date, realistic, and battle-proven tactics and training that can be passed down to the next generations of warriors who answer the call to service.

So, whether you support the wars, or not, they have served to ensure that the next two generations of soldiers, sailors, airmen, marines, and coasties will be trained to modern standards and will be better equipped to face the next conflict that may arise. And it is great to know that even the storied Navy SEALs and organizations like DEVGRU have not only evolved, but embraced that evolution. The sad part is that the TTPs that are now considered “new” ideas were there all along. They had simply been lost over decades of relative peace for our fine military force.

Read more: www.special-ops.org...

Now comes the scary part.

Many of these guys that have all this experience are being offered jobs in Homeland Security.

Guess what they are doing?

Teaching Law Enforcement those war proven tactics, meanwhile a few others have been training militias and other patriot groups in very small numbers.

I think LE should have training but no where near what these guys can teach them. The police are already militarized enough.

After reading that article I was thinking what many of you may have though (or maybe not).

Homeland Security is planning on using local LE as Obama's national security force to crush any rebellion when the time comes. They will do this using tactics developed by specops for fighting 'terrorist' overseas.

Thoughts?
edit on 4232014-02-12T12:15:42-06:002014-02-12T12:15:42-06:00fpm2 by SWCCFAN because: Fix swcc video

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
So they sent soldiers (patriots) into a couple of wars to learn how to fight patriots??

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Not exactly.

They sent them To fight a war.

In the process they learned how to fight insurgents and now some are teaching those tactics to homeland security and Law Enforcement.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

But we have been fighting wars since the dawn of man what extra could they learn in Iraq or Afghanistan that have haven't figured out in the 10s of thousands of years of warring .

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Interesting concept. Just logistically, if you were to think of that kind of war on American Citizens, it would be hard. Worse than Vietnam for the soldiers fighting. The Terrain, the huge land mass, The massive amounts of guns, ammo and military equipment out there in private hands, the massive number of small groups and on and on. It would never work. They would lose.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
whats that droning sound?
or what happens when you bring a gun to a drone fight?
edit on 12-2-2014 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

actually as the Brits showed in ireland for example you just dress up like a local bomb a few people and then sit back while everyone kills everyone else...
thats what they have been doing in thier wars overseas and thats what will work on the peeps here
edit on 12-2-2014 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Or they are intentionally dragging on pointless wars to kill off the American patriots. People who love the country and would fight for her are dying thousands of miles away. The majority that are left in America want to get government bennies while living in their parents basement and vote Democrat and watch reality tv shows.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
A father or mother fighting to protect their children can be very dangerous. "They" are better armed and have better equipment than most of us. We would have to resort to guerrilla tactics. Red Dawn comes to mind.....the Patrick Swayze movie, not the new piece of crap. It wouldn't be much of a fight. We might have a few pockets that put up a good fight but for the most part I believe it would be over pretty soon. Just my opinion.
edit on 12-2-2014 by catfishjoe because: bad spelling.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Danbones
whats that droning sound?
or what happens when you bring a gun to a drone fight?

This article will explain some rudimentary techniques for disabling or killing a Predator Drone UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle). This information is the product of several months of source research and evaluation. Before you attempt to get on your soap-box, please understand in the event of a civil war, predator drones will be the government’s primary weapon against Americans.

How to kill drones

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

"So be it -threaten no more -to secure peace -is to prepare for war." Metallica

What is Homeland Security?

"noun: an independent agency established by and accountable to the President in 2001; develops and implements a national strategy to make the United States safe from terrorist threats or attacks".

There it is in black and white; shouldn't it be an international strategy protecting our borders, or is it merely to contain the land inside the borders?

Now if we could just stop giving other nations an excuse for retaliation...

retaliation

edit on (2/12/1414 by loveguy because: grammar

new topics

top topics

join