It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sen John McCain in The Senate Live, Pushing Senate For an Vote on Intervention On Syria

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Sen John McCain in The Senate Live, Pushing Senate For an Vote on Intervention On Syria

Sen John McCain is tweeting several pictures according to him Graphic images of From cache of 55,000 photos documenting Assad's torture & killing smuggled out of Syria all this right while geneve peace talks are under away and the defeat of rebels in Homs has occurred.

The Problem with this is this. Is the timeline an geneve peace talks are under away and the rebels are either defeated or are being close defeated in Homs and in Aleppo.

While meanwhile Christians in Syria and other minorities are being threaten or killed by the moderate.

Here is the live Senate Cam.
Live Senate Debate With Photos!

The Pictures From the Syrian Opposition he is tweeting them on Twitter. Yet Twitter does not allow.
Source McCain tweets starts an debate on Twitter
It seems McCain and his ilk learned absolutely nothing from anything nor Iraq or Libya. Or that the fact his Syrian Analyst was a fake one?
edit on 12-2-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The thing that bothers me about mccain the most,

Is he knows the horrors that war can bring, yet hes always the first to send our youth to war.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Looky here, it's everybody's favorite war monger, John MCcain. Another day, another war. Ready to spend more money we don't have an arm terrorist organizations so they can continue the perpetual war on terrorism bit.

When will this guy expire?

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Can't afford it.

Plus, not a big fan of stepping into civil wars.

Shut up, McCain. Go home.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

He either has a HUGE debt to the Corporate Defense Contractors (you know! time to return a favor!) OR he stands to gain a heap of cash.

One thing for sure, it doesn't have a DAMN thing to do with keeping Americans safe!

I'll leave you with his favorite song.......

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

It seems McCain and his ilk learned absolutely nothing from anything nor Iraq or Libya.

I learned from them that McCain opposites don't know how to fight them so by that empirical evidence we should stay out of Syria.

We don't need another proxy war against Russia,China,Iran,Pakistan, and other Shia allies.

As Beezer said we can't afford it.

And IMO there is not a single person in the middle east that is worth a single drop of American blood.

That is the only treasure I care about.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Fault is not on Mccain, sheep are guilty.They elected him 6 times.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
If he wants to fight then why doesn't he go over there and join up? How does this man keep getting reelected when he wants Americans to die fighting wars in places that haven't attacked America? This man should be thrown in jail for treason and violating the Logan act.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Oh yea!! More war...........Just what we need.....

McCain, go home. Your useless and past your prime.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Well thankfully the people of Arizona don't represent the will of the rest of the country. It seems every month or so McCain comes out saying we need to militarily go into Syria yet he has next to no support for it. Me thinks that nothing will come of this again and this piece about him was just made so we can sit and decry the lunacy of McCain some more. No offense or anything OP

edit on 12-2-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

But.......he is the prime example of those sensible, middle of the road Republicans you and Progressives here pine over. He is the epitome of the GOP representative that goes against the Tea Party, crosses the aisle and will always work to be not hated.

edit on 12-2-2014 by macman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
McCain needs a mental evaluation... and Im not joking.

I knew the Republicans wanted to lose the election when they put him forward. If nothing else shows people that the right and left are one in the same, that alone should. Anyone of voting age and with conservative ideas SHOULD know McCains background and listened to him.. watched him. Some only vote along a party line regardless of how deranged the candidate is. He has major issues.. and everyone knew it.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

macman

But.......he is the prime example of those sensible, middle of the road Republicans you and Progressives here pine over. He is the epitome of the GOP representative that goes against the Tea Party, crosses the aisle and will always work to be not hated.

If you think that then you haven't read too many of my posts about him. And he is part of the party that you are always defending so maybe you should do something about your boy.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

buster2010

macman

If you think that then you haven't read too many of my posts about him. And he is part of the party that you are always defending so maybe you should do something about your boy.

When do I defend the GOP?

Again, he is the RINO that always lead the march to compromise and attacking that racist group the Tea Party.

He is the GOP you want, and that Conservatives wish you would just take on a roster trade.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
McCain really is a nutjob. I have to keep wondering what is driving his vitriolic and rather manic drive for US intervention in Syria?

I just read the report below and, to be honest, I wasn't really too shocked at reading of his behaviour.

www.judicialwatch.org...

But Senator McCain, an Arizona Republican, evidently doesn’t want to hear negative stories about the rebels he’s working to arm. So he stormed out of a closed-door meeting with the Syrian clergy officials last week. Held in the Senate Arms Services Committee meeting room, the reunion also included senators Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, Sheldon Whitehouse of Rhode Island, Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut and Joe Manchin of West Virginia. Graham is a Republican and the rest are Democrats.

McCain marched into the committee room yelling, according to a high-level source that attended the meeting, and quickly stormed out. “He was incredibly rude,” the source told Judicial Watch “because he didn’t think the Syrian church leaders should even be allowed in the room.” Following the shameful tantrum McCain reentered the room and sat briefly but refused to make eye contact with the participants, instead ignoring them by looking down at what appeared to be random papers.

The outburst was so embarrassing that Senator Graham, also an advocate of U.S. military intervention in Syria, apologized for McCain’s disturbing outburst. “Graham actually apologized to the group for McCain’s behavior,” according to the source, who sat through the entire meeting. “It was truly unbelievable.”

What a piece of work! How dare those Syrian Christian Clergy criticize the Islamic Fundie rebels he supports so much!

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Krazysh0t

Well thankfully the people of Arizona don't represent the will of the rest of the country. It seems every month or so McCain comes out saying we need to militarily go into Syria yet he has next to no support for it. Me thinks that nothing will come of this again and this piece about him was just made so we can sit and decry the lunacy of McCain some more. No offense or anything OP

I live in Arizona...you have no idea how much of a HATED piece of # mcjackass is.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

solarstorm

Krazysh0t

I live in Arizona...you have no idea how much of a HATED piece of # mcjackass is.

I can only imagine when he goes to the sports game does he get booed?

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

Obviously not hated enough since he seems to have been elected for 6 consecutive terms. How much you want to bet he'll be reelected again come November too?

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

Doubtful but possible elections arent decided by the people anymore.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Believe what you want about election rigging, you still need SOME sort of support from the electorate to get elected. I mean except for his first election to the House in 1982, he has been crushing his competition each election by at least 20% of the voting base. Electoral history of John McCain Me thinks that his reelection is all but assured (though I was wrong about it being this year, it will be in 2016 forgot that Senators have 6 year terms for a minute >.< )

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join