It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E-Cig users, share your favored setup!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DjembeJedi

I normally use a variety of ego style with kanger tanks. The other day I decided to get into the more high end/mod types so I bought an Innokin iTaste MVP 20W.

So far I'm loving it but I still really don't know much about such vaping except that going to high creates a burning taste lol. I can't wait to explore more though. I would like to try to get into all different types of vaping and maybe even learn what/how subohming and such things work. haha

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Im using my Vamo V5 20w hooked up to an Aspire Nautalus caged pyrex tank, vaping some Halo Tribeca. Good stuff if your into tobacco or cigar flavors, I would also reccomend Black calico, Malibu, Voodoo, also by Halo, or one of my all time favorites Cumarin Pipe Tobacco by Mt Baker Vapor. Excellent stuff for any vaper. Bad JuJu, by JuJu juice is excellent too......i got a juice bar going right now haha,

I am very happy with this setup, good deals on BVC coils, big tank capacity, and massive vapor. The nautalus is a very good tank! asjustable air control, solid design, good seals. cool aftermarket tanks are available too, like solid stainless, regular pyrex, or the caged one i got right now which is a pyrex tank with a stainless kind of cage around it.

tried posting a pic of my setup, but im on my phone, and its still a P.I.T.A to post a pic on ats.
edit on TuesdayTuesday02am2015-02-10T01:03:29-06:001Tue, 10 Feb 2015 01:03:29 -0600America/Chicago12015 by llmacgregor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TokiTheDestroyer
Just curious as to what my fellow vapers here on ATS use to satisfy the craving.

I personally use a Sigelei 8w Mechanical with 30 amp max Efest 1600 mAh 18650's and a Kayfun lite with a 0.7 ohm coil.

Massive flavor, massive throat hit, dragon worthy clouds.

Hi Toki.. pics or it didn't happen... lol.

I have these great plans to stop with smoking cigarettes for some 20 years or so but never came around to it. Then I heared about these e-cigs but to be honest never gave it much thought until a friend of mine showed me his newest toy... an e-cig. He told me all about it and I liked what I heared.

So after doing some reseach on the web I discovered that these e-cigs have evolved dramaticly since the first designs. Finally I decided to buy one and bought an eleaf 30W iStick. On top of that I have an Aspire Nautilus Mini. I did see some good reviews on YouTube and because these e-cigs evolve so fast I am sure this design will last me a few years for sure.

I am still figuring out what flavours I like best... I did see some people in this thread tell about their favorite flavours but if you guys have some more suggestions about flavours or brands I am listening.

Some specs... Adjustable Volts and Watts
Volts 2.0 - 8.0 V
Watts 5.0 - 30.0
2200 mAh battery capacity,
low voltage protection and short-circiut protection.
And sub-Ohm prepared.

edit on 10/2/2015 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
For European users, RBA's (re-buildable atomisers) are going to be the way to go soon with the new legislation that is coming in next year.

Is anybody here doing this already?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I use a kit from eSTICK. I purchased the starter kit and haven't felt the need to even consider another setup! Its a convenient size packed with dual coil and a huge amount of vapor and flavor!

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I have just purchased the cheapest one on E-bay $ 7 and the tobacco oil with it for another $ 3 a shisha pen with a 1100 ama battery .

Pretty impressed with it so far those things have come on

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
surely is the www.innokin.com... Cool Fire IV TC 100 vape.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: judy61699

I have the iTaste 134 with a Nautilus tank. Had it for 2 months and lovin it so far.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join