It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social programming + the collapse of religion and values.

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

From at least the 16th century onward and maybe going much further back the upper echelon's of some western society's were polluted by various group's of mystical and other persuasion's this was amplified by the search for magical knowledge and fed into the already debauched corruption of some of these organization's, cross over of membership at the highest echelon's of these organization's and BROTHERHOOD's also meant that a lot of these less than respectable order's hid themselves within the fold of other often more ancient and now globe spanning fraternity's forever diverting them from there original intended purpose and becoming at those very level's vehicles of political and financial ambition, over the last century with the influence of the like's of Alister Crowley and several others whom took there cue from the Marquis De Sade and Madam Bathory indulged there wildest and most perverse and inhuman fantasy's behind closed door's while inviting and initiating many of the social engineer's of the 20th century into there midst.

Here is one example whose upper members also happened to be Mason's and though the bulk of Masonry remains innocent there have been some very disturbing rumours from the states about something called GOATU and the MORNING STAR were they actually claim Christ is Lucifer above the 33rd degree in direct opposition of the word's of the Christian bible and christs refuting of they whom claimed he was empowered by Baalzebub, his word's were if the devil cast devils out then how can his house stand, a house divided can not stand.

This division of the house seem's to be a tactic to promote anarchy and social chaos so they can step in and at some point crown themselves emperor and enforce there own kind of order when people are so broken they will think ANY kind of order is good.

Oh here is that link.
en.wikipedia.org...
www.mysteriousbritain.co.uk...
www.gilmertoncove.org.uk...
www.geni.com...

First all Masons see one another as fraternity regardless of lodge but these lodges often have alternative mysticism (secret's) so I am certainly not accusing all Masons but it is well nigh time they had a purge.

www.ephesians5-11.org...
www.cuttingedge.org...
theforbiddenknowledge.com...
www.cuttingedge.org...
www.youtube.com...

Now this is just the tip of the iceberg but they will likely appear in force now to deny or debunk this, using symantic's to deny the obvious truth, There other symbol is a pyramid with an eye, now only one eye as they are all the masonry below the leader and only he is enlightened as they claim but they think they are all enlightened, This is a very strong organization on the west sadly and has growing tendrils in the east as well, There is an ancient link to the merchant's guild's and there contacts such as the Hansiatic league whom had trade link's and members from Iceland to Palestine and crossed religious boundary's in the medieval period and whom allied for shared mutual profit and trade security.

Though it is stated here that the hellfire club began in the 18th century it's dark and malign origin may go much further back and indeed it may go back to before the middle age's but evil men were most certainly in power as in what was the most powerful organisation in the west, the catholic church hundreds of years prior this the hellfire club,

en.wikipedia.org...

One of the Borgia was said to have saluted the Devil in Latin at the high alter in the Vatican and used the sacramental chalice to do so, drinking wine from it but these are rumours and as we where not there we may never actually know.

I do believe the west has been broken up for a number of reason's and this social engineering was to break apart social cohesion of entrenched group's, break apart common perspectives and divide one against another in order to protect there own corruption of the seat of power but I think this is a multi generational conspiracy and they are often the hardest to prove.

An ancient adage often misquoted as power corrupts is actually better seen as Power attracts the corrupt.

edit on 18-2-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

Starred. Hidden within. Best phrase of the post.

2nd

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

Here's a little ditty about ethics and morality from one of our own founders .... read the whole thing this time.

This time? When did I not read something?

Oh you might enjoy this:

35 Founding Father Quotes Conservative Christians Will Hate

As always, take a paragraph out of an entire book and think you know everything there is to know about it.

Quran 22:19-22:
"fight and slay the Pagans, seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem" "for them (the unbelievers) garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowels and skin shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods"

Go ahead. Read your translation for that one. Then I'll grab another. And another. And another. Until you concede that I am not 'picking a paragraph out of an entire book' and open your mind to the possibility there might just be something immoral about it.

But women OR men abusing children, even TO DEATH is even more horrific and it is rampant in this "civilized' and "secular" nation.

This can only be paraphrased so many times. That's not the point. I shared this passage because you said this was a great book, maybe the best, for 'good ways of life'. That's it. Stop derailing.
edit on 18-2-2014 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by frazzle

Here's a little ditty about ethics and morality from one of our own founders .... read the whole thing this time.

This time? When did I not read something?

Oh you might enjoy this:

35 Founding Father Quotes Conservative Christians Will Hate

As always, take a paragraph out of an entire book and think you know everything there is to know about it.

Quran 22:19-22:
"fight and slay the Pagans, seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem" "for them (the unbelievers) garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowels and skin shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods"

Go ahead. Read your translation for that one. Then I'll grab another. And another. And another. Until you concede that I am not 'picking a paragraph out of an entire book' and open your mind to the possibility there might just be something immoral about it.

But women OR men abusing children, even TO DEATH is even more horrific and it is rampant in this "civilized' and "secular" nation.

This can only be paraphrased so many times. That's not the point. I shared this passage because you said this was a great book, maybe the best, for 'good ways of life'. That's it. Stop derailing.

That wasn't even close, but its hardly a surprise. I'm sure there are thousands, maybe tens of thousands of mistranslations and counterfeit passages supposedly in the Qur'an all over the internet. After all, somebody really really doesn't like Muslims and who picks up the book to double check the wild stories? We're such easy marks.

Methinks some of those same people really really don't like Christians, either.

Question: what do they like?

I'll check out your link.

And maybe someday I'll repost my study on who the founding fathers really were (the 39 signers of the constitution) ~ bios and all. What the heck, I'll link it now.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So are you claiming John Adams never said that? And keep in mind that Adams was not my favorite, by any stretch.

ETA: Ah gee, right off the bat. The Very First Sentence. "The separation of church and state is one of the cornerstones of America’s foundation.

That was in a LETTER from Jefferson to the Danbury Baptists and such a separation was NEVER encoded into law. Its just one more fraud.
edit on 18-2-2014 by frazzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

frazzle
That was in a LETTER from Jefferson to the Danbury Baptists and such a separation was NEVER encoded into law. Its just one more fraud.

That's rich, considering your link.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

daskakik

frazzle

That's rich, considering your link.

Please expound.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

It's also just a letter.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

daskakik
reply to post by frazzle

It's also just a letter.

What is just a letter? The Constitution?

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

That was in a LETTER from Jefferson to the Danbury Baptists and such a separation was NEVER encoded into law. Its just one more fraud

Then please quote where the founding fathers declared this country as a theocracy.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

The message from Adams with his opinion, probably written to play to the intended audience, about the Constitution.

edit on 18-2-2014 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Grimpachi
reply to post by frazzle

That was in a LETTER from Jefferson to the Danbury Baptists and such a separation was NEVER encoded into law. Its just one more fraud

Then please quote where the founding fathers declared this country as a theocracy.

Well obviously they didn't want a theocracy and the people probably wouldn't have wanted that either. The tenth amendment says government must stay out of religious business but it says nothing about religious people or organizations staying out of government. If they had said that there would have been a second revolution.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

Well religious people and organizations have tried to influence government sometimes successfully so, many times. No one is saying they cant try to however they can only do so within the established legal system. Our legal system is not designed to favor any religion.
edit on 18-2-2014 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

link   

daskakik
reply to post by frazzle

The message from Adams with his opinion, probably written to play to the intended audience, about the Constitution.

edit on 18-2-2014 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

Ah, true. But it was his opinion and never to be construed as the "law of the land".

link   
reply to post by frazzle

If I was claiming that I would have said that. I said zero towards your quote. You gave me 1 to make some point. So i gave you 35. Did you read them all? There was a few from John Adams. How did they balance with yours? What did you think of all of them?

I'm sure there are thousands, maybe tens of thousands of mistranslations and counterfeit passages supposedly in the Qur'an all over the internet.

Then do me a favor Frazzle. What is a legitimate website I can use to check different translations of the Quran?

I use Biblegateway.com for Christianity. What's the equivalent for Islam.

Give me that. I'll use that. Okay?

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

ETA: Ah gee, right off the bat. The Very First Sentence. "The separation of church and state is one of the cornerstones of America’s foundation.

I'm confused on what you're alluding. First to be clear in those 35 there are a bunch on the separation of church and state and from separate founding fathers.

"The first amendment to the US Constitution states "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof" The two parts, known as the "establishment clause" and the "free exercise clause" respectively, form the textual basis for the Supreme Court's interpretations of the "separation of church and state" doctrine."
Separation of church and state in the United States

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Grimpachi
reply to post by frazzle

Well religious people and organizations have tried to influence government sometimes successfully so, many times. No one is saying they cant try to however they can only do so within the established legal system. Our legal system is not designed to favor any religion.

The US Government wasn't designed to favor religion at all and I'm not saying that it should. But people within the government and the corporate business community have been working diligently behind the scenes for many years to invalidate religion ~ at least the Christian religion. As I mentioned earlier, the injection of the Scofield Bible in the early 1900s was a major attack, even though it was basically done by stealth and a lot of Christians still don't know about it.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

But people within the government and the corporate business community have been working diligently behind the scenes for many years to invalidate religion ~ at least the Christian religion.

About 75% of the Nation is Christian. It makes sense that the majority of people in both Government and the corporate environment would be Christian as well. So what's the motive?

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

That was my point. Both were nothing but letters with opinons that were never "encoded into law" yet, you offered one as something worth posting and the other you called a fraud.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Treaty of Tripoli, 1796

"As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion,—as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquility, of Mussulmen [Muslims],—and as the said States never entered into any war or act of hostility against any Mahometan [Mohammedan] nation, it is declared by the parties that no pretext arising from religious opinions shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries."

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

people within the government and the corporate business community have been working diligently behind the scenes for many years to invalidate religion ~ at least the Christian religion.

Even if that is true which I doubt then it is paramount to a personal problem. If the Christian religion falls to the wayside the world will probably suffer less for it. IMO the real reason it is falling is because people are waking up to all the fallacies in it and realizing that it was never the guiding light so many said it was to begin with. It is full of contradictions where people pick and chose what to believe using it as a weapon against those they do not agree with and a shield from introspection. If it self destructs then that will be fitting considering how drenched in blood it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join