It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Vehicle 19" Paul Walker 2013 movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Watching this movie tonight.

Movie shows some of the corruption in the upper echelons of the police of Jo'berg, SA.
Movie was produced by and starred Paul Walker, released 2013. I remember some of the conspiracy theories regarding his death. This movie would certainly have pissed off some bad-to-the-bone folks.

Wonder if the movie's director, Mukunda Michael Dewil, is still alive and kicking?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I've heard of the conspiracy theories about his death, too.

I've been thinking about it, and could piece together some coincidental events tied to the title of the movie, bear with me...

Vehicle 19 - A bit arbitrary with what I think of as a date, but I know it can be considered an auspicious date being the first in the Pisces cycle. Also, Paul Walker was a public figure that founded ReachOut World Wide (ROWW).

And, the vehicle in which Paul Walker died in a 2005 Porsche Carrera GT.

So then I think about how the U.S. fits quite a bit of the qualities that particular make and model of car has according to the article listed above.

From CNN

1) It flies on the road

2) It's incredibly expensive

4) It has no stability control

So, then we know that the U.S. is speeding toward a monetized collapse. This has been happening for some time, but now it is in the public eye. With recent news of many former top CEO's and other "Wolves of Walstreet" turning up dead, the bank's having an emergency drill 2/15-2/16, only 3 days prior to the start of Pisces cycle, and the government potentially shutting down again I would think all of these to be a sign pointing to one thing...

A default resulting in a huge wave of dollars being printed due to hyper-inflation and the resulting "reaching out" collapse of the entire global economy.

It's definitely possible, and most likely probable that I am wrong about all this but it's just another conspiracy theory I've been thinking about. I can't help it! Ever since I opened my eyes to everything that's trully been going on in the world I have a tendency to try to piece things together even more so than normal by human nature.

Carry on

edit on 12-2-2014 by Kevinquisitor because: Clarity

new topics

join