It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You really want to fight back against TPTB? Good heres what you do...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Howd you make all that money to get all that together?

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

You are actually right that the most powerful method of combating the "system" is to stop spending money.
As far as I know, that's the only thing that can possibly work.

You can do and say anything but it's the $$$ that talks loudest and that's what people hear.

"Boycott" has become a foreign word in this culture. It's a defeatist mentality that leads most to think it's pointless to even try, just give in and surrender to the system.

If we buy their stuff, we support their slavery, pollution, and other corrupt practices.
Not all businesses are bad but we need to identify which ones need to go.
If they want to stay in business they will have to change their practices.

That's my view on it.
I am under no impression such a thing will happen or anything,
just saying that's what a rational society would probably do.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   

onequestion
reply to post by diggindirt

Using cash simply takes the middleman (banker) out of the equation.

What about the interests rate on the money itself?

I don't understand your question.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   

onequestion
reply to post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Howd you make all that money to get all that together?

i didn't....i had some pretty extreme circumstances forcing me to leave everything i knew.....to cut a long story short my ex took away my young son to the queensland border and lost him to the system,i packed up and moved so i could get him out of the system,after a long and tedious battle i have my boy in my care ...

part of what i needed to qualify that was a secure residence with room for him and good conditions,luckily for me i have skills i acquired through life and i networked,eventually meeting a doctor whom had just bought 10 acres and needed help so i have made a deal with him i do the landscaping and he houses me....he is an alternative sort of guy and subsequently wants to create a self sustaining property and i have the skills and knowledge to do just that....so here i am....

i lost everything i owned to my ex and she had me charged for something i didnt do....ruined my life and i had to leave my business and my friends behind.....so i simply had to bite the bullet and do whatever i could to make this work......

i almost gave up several times at at one point i was living in my vehicle....but lucky for me i do not give in easily and having my child as a goal did not allow me to give up....so it only gets better from here

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Never been happier to be debt free and growing my own. I dont own much..but what I do is mine..what ties I have to the state are few and I'm happy to toss them anytime. I know the liberty and return of humanity this can bring first hand and however people get there, each in their own way, I wish them the best. It is possible...more I feel now looking back, it was essential.

Ro

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I've always thought everyone should just not pay taxes. Stop giving them OUR money and how we use it amongst ourselves would change. TPTB would be forced to do things in the market system we come up with.

What's that you say? As people we are too dumb to determine our own value of goods and services, or take care of necessary things like emergency care? Oh, that's what TPTB think too.

They forget that we would also control the justice system for cheats and thieves. They'd go to prison for a very long time so it would not matter what they thought of our newly devised system.

Yes, it's really just as simple as slapping the gold coins out of their hands and taking them back. What would they do, lock us all up? "They" get to change the game on any whim and throw laws into the wind, so why can't we?

Yeah, that will never happen and it's childish thinking

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

thanks for the post, bro!

i just had a good laugh!

peace

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by The Vagabond

Where are you arrested if you are not carrying an ID? What statute is that?

I work in Florida and there is no such law that I am aware of.

If you meant being arrested for driving without a drivers license please excuse my ignorance.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

onequestion
I have been reading a lot of talk and hearing a lot of talk about fighting back and how to do it so im going to tell you the most affective way to do it. Now mind you, this is not easy and its not meant to be easy but its the most affective thing you can do and i can break it down into 1 sentence.

Stop using their money!

Thats it people. They control you through money. You give your will power to money and your entire life is built around obtaining more of it. This comes down to everything including how you do your hair, what clothes you buy, what restauraunts you eat out at, what kind of food you buy, the car, the house, the wedding, your kids education EVERYTHING.

IT ALL COMES DOWN TO MONEY!

Now i could go into the occult ritual aspects and how its used but thats another thread for the purpose of this thread i want to keep everyone focused on the main concept of learning to live outside of the financial paradigm.

I already know your going to say its impossible.

My response to that is this, don't you think its impossible to live outside of their system of taxes and debt for a reason?

Have fun with it.

So.. then what? Am I supposed to steal food from the super market, instead of buying it? Should I grow my own and have cattle? Where would I get the seeds not to mention the animals needed.. Where would I store it all? My house isnt that big. Should I live in the woods? It gets pretty darn cold here at winter. Should I just stop paying taxes and hope I can fight of the authorities when they try to kick me out for not paying my bills?

What about my old grandfather? Should he just fend for himself, or do I need to bring in enough food from my non existing fields of corn and cattle that I have no room for, so that he can eat aswell? Do I need to steal land from someone weaker than me? What about the many months I will have to wait for the seeds to grow and the cattle to be ready for slaughter? Do I just wait?

The whole, dont use their money is a great plan mate. If EVERY SINGLE human being is in on it. And if EVERY SINGLE human being is okay with sharing anything and everything they have. Work together in unity, and share the results of it unbiased, without discrimination. But look around you, look at the world we live in. Is human kind even close to being ready for that kind of society? (Arent we already trying to work towards that kinda of society?) Sure we wont get to experience it in our lifetime. But maybe in many hundreds of years when technology is far more than we can imagine. Maybe once we get rid of ideas that seperate us. Like thinking that religion, sexuality even skin colour makes us different. Then maybe it would work. But not atm. No, I dont see it happening.

If we remove money from our society as it is right now. I see nothing but anarchy rising from it. The strongest will take any and all they can, while the weak will be left behind.
edit on RAmerica/ChicagoV by needlenight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Seems like one of the best things to do is to Shame them, did you see how easy AOL, CEO Tim Armstrong buckled recently.

It so easy too, because they are such pigs.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
if we got rid of money too soon chaos would happen cos people need to learn and transition smoothly before we can have a fair and peaceful system of anarchy.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Another sollution is what I can do..

Give all your money to me and I will see how to use it against them. We should fight fire with fire...

If you want to join the many before you I will sent you my accountnumber...

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

can i have your sortcode too?

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TorqueyThePig

They used to (and can still get away with) just do it without a law. When I was 14 in the mid 90s a bicycle helmet ticket landed me in police custody because I was not carrying a photo ID. Finally the cop's supervisor realized they could get my name off my school papers and all in it took about 2 hours and 3 cops to write the ticket.

In 2004 the SCOTUS said in Hiibel v. Sixth Judicial Dist. Court that they are only supposed to do it if 1. You have violated another law and 2. Your state has passed a law requiring people do identify themselves when questioned (the decision does not explicitly require documents).

I have read that California has no such requirement on paper, but in my work as a security guard I have seen people go for no ID twice- one they were serving a trespass notice, which is usually a citation and you go on your way, but since it was a homeless guy at a country club they took him to "find out who he is and what his condition is". The other was just some kid who flipped off a guard. He was chased down and questioned as a possible trespasser, but there was no indication he had been on property and he wouldn't cooperate with questioning, so they threatened to charge him with "interfering with a police investigation", cuffed him and loaded him up, and after the fact decided to treat him as a suspected runaway instead and just hold him until they could contact his parents (though he claimed to be 18 and looked as though he may be).

But don't take my word for it. Dress in black Wal-Mart clothes, leave your phone and wallet at home, and go for a walk in a nice neighborhood after 10pm until you see the cops. See if the law has any bearing on the life of someone who can't afford his own lawyer.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

onequestion
reply to post by taoistguy

I dont have the answer but a lot of it has to do with perceived needs and ways of life. Grow your own food and work less hours as you become more self reliant.

Things of that nature.

What you suggest is simply not possible, at least in the very simplistic way you present it.

Grow your own food, fine.... where will you grow it? There are places where people have been arrested for a having a garden. Do you own your own land? Great, how will taxes for that land? Fact is, even if you own land, you do not really own it. If you truly owned it, you would not be required to pay a tax to keep it.

What about electricity? How will you have power in your home? Sure you can go solar, but first you need money to do so. Speaking of homes... without money, you wont own your own home- even if it is already paid for. Can't forget those pesky property taxes that are due each year.

At the end of the day, you own nothing. You will need money just to keep what you technically "own". Sure you can live in your car, but only after you pay property taxes and registration fees on that car each and every year. Of course dont forget inspections and license plate fees and of course insurance. And good luck finding a place to park that car where you can sleep in peace. It is not as easy as you might think.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

TorqueyThePig

If you meant being arrested for driving without a drivers license please excuse my ignorance.

Just because the law does not exist in Florida, does not mean it does not exist elsewhere. In my State of Louisiana, I can easily be arrested for failing to provide an ID when asked by Law Enforcement.

This is known as a "stop and identify law" and here is a list of States with such laws on the books. Oh and you might want to take note of Florida's "stop and frisk" law and the "loitering and prowling" law, which basically amounts to "stop and identify".

Alabama Ala. Code §15-5-30
Arizona Ari. Rev. Stat. Tit. 13, §2412 (enacted 2005)
Arkansas Ark. Code Ann. §5-71-213(a)(1) (loitering)
Colorado Colo. Rev. Stat. §16-3-103(1)
Delaware Del. Code Ann., Tit. 11, §§1902, 1321(6)
Florida Fla. Stat. §901.151 (Stop and Frisk Law); §856.021(2) (loitering and prowling)
Georgia Ga. Code Ann. §16-11-36(b) (loitering)
Illinois Ill. Comp. Stat., ch. 725, §5/107-14
Indiana Indiana Code §34-28-5-3.5
Kansas Kan. Stat. Ann. §22-2402(1)
Louisiana La. Code Crim. Proc. Ann., Art. 215.1(A); La. Rev. Stat. 14:108(B)(1)(c)
Missouri Mo. Rev. Stat. §84.710(2)
Montana Mont. Code Ann. §46-5-401
Nebraska Neb. Rev. Stat. §29-829
Nevada Nev. Rev. Stat. §171.123
New Hampshire N.H. Rev. Stat. Ann. §594:2, §644:6
New Mexico N.M. Stat. Ann. §30-22-3
New York N.Y. Crim. Proc. Law §140.50
North Dakota N.D. Cent. Code §29-29-21 (PDF)
Ohio Ohio Rev. Code §2921.29 (enacted 2006)
Rhode Island R.I. Gen. Laws §12-7-1
Utah Utah Code Ann. §77-7-15
Vermont Vt. Stat. Ann., Tit. 24, §1983
Wisconsin Wis. Stat. §968.24

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Okay I agree that we are taxed way too much, and there are way too many dumb laws on the books, but technically speaking I am not aware of any law that states you will be arrested if you don't have an ID.

In your experience with the bicycle helmet ticket (which I think is a dumb law) they needed to identify you in case you were a runaway/missing child. If they didn't properly identify you, let you go, and you ended up dead they would be liable. You weren't charged with a crime for not having an ID.

In the trespassing incident the guy already committed a crime but failed to properly identify himself therefore he is brought to the jail and booked as John Doe. What if he was a wanted rapist or murder and the officers let him go with a notice to appear/court date? They again would be held liable. Again, he wasn't charged with a crime for not having an ID.

If I am an adult walking down a sidewalk at any time, the police can attempt a consensual encounter but at no time can they demand an ID from me.

What you described with the black clothes, walking in a neighborhood at night would not fit the criteria for a police stop.

Now if you were wearing dark clothes, looking into car windows at 2 AM, and then flee upon the sight of law enforcement you start to encroach on the charge of loitering and prowling. Again you still wouldn't be charged for not having an ID.
edit on 12-2-2014 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

MrWendal

TorqueyThePig

Just because the law does not exist in Florida, does not mean it does not exist elsewhere. In my State of Louisiana, I can easily be arrested for failing to provide an ID when asked by Law Enforcement.

This is known as a "stop and identify law" and here is a list of States with such laws on the books. Oh and you might want to take note of Florida's "stop and frisk" law and the "loitering and prowling" law, which basically amounts to "stop and identify".

Alabama Ala. Code §15-5-30
Arizona Ari. Rev. Stat. Tit. 13, §2412 (enacted 2005)
Arkansas Ark. Code Ann. §5-71-213(a)(1) (loitering)
Colorado Colo. Rev. Stat. §16-3-103(1)
Delaware Del. Code Ann., Tit. 11, §§1902, 1321(6)
Florida Fla. Stat. §901.151 (Stop and Frisk Law); §856.021(2) (loitering and prowling)
Georgia Ga. Code Ann. §16-11-36(b) (loitering)
Illinois Ill. Comp. Stat., ch. 725, §5/107-14
Indiana Indiana Code §34-28-5-3.5
Kansas Kan. Stat. Ann. §22-2402(1)
Louisiana La. Code Crim. Proc. Ann., Art. 215.1(A); La. Rev. Stat. 14:108(B)(1)(c)
Missouri Mo. Rev. Stat. §84.710(2)
Montana Mont. Code Ann. §46-5-401
Nebraska Neb. Rev. Stat. §29-829
Nevada Nev. Rev. Stat. §171.123
New Hampshire N.H. Rev. Stat. Ann. §594:2, §644:6
New Mexico N.M. Stat. Ann. §30-22-3
New York N.Y. Crim. Proc. Law §140.50
North Dakota N.D. Cent. Code §29-29-21 (PDF)
Ohio Ohio Rev. Code §2921.29 (enacted 2006)
Rhode Island R.I. Gen. Laws §12-7-1
Utah Utah Code Ann. §77-7-15
Vermont Vt. Stat. Ann., Tit. 24, §1983
Wisconsin Wis. Stat. §968.24

To be arrested for loitering and prowling you have to do more then just not provide ID.

www.leg.state.fl.us.../0856/Sections/0856.021.html

I am not saying that nobody has ever been falsely arrested for L&P, however it is a legit law when used properly.

And again I still am not aware of a law that says "if you don't have an ID, you will be arrested and charged for not having an ID."

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Of course if an officer has reasonable suspicion to stop you, or if you have been pulled over for a traffic violation you do have to identify yourself.

If you don't you will generally be charged with obstruction, or resisting without.

I am not aware of a statute that says you will be arrested if you don't have an ID.

I mean if an officer does not have a legal reason to stop you, and you walked up to them and said I do not have an ID they can't arrest you.

I guess I am just arguing semantics.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

taoistguy

so how do we live without their money?

I do my part by Not paying TAXES. Don't get me wrong, I'm not evading the law or IRS, I simply make darn sure I do NOT make enough money to be taxable. I worked for years and own my own home (condo) car etc outright. I make only enough money for my condo fees. My wife pays the car insurance because she is the driver, (I don't drive.. bad eyes) With whats left over, we buy groceries. She does work a normal job and pays taxes, but I can't play those games anymore. I make money doing things like selling plasma because it's not considered taxable employment. There are TONS of ways to make money legally that is not taxable.

I also do not use a bank. I use money cards from walmart if i need debit. I do not get any government assistance, dont want or need it. We use the internet for all our needs like watching movies or TV shows so no extra cable bill and we conserve in other ways too. So yes, you have to use some money, unless you use BitCoin for everything (and still that takes money) but you do not have to make so much they can tax you and you can still live comfortably. We have everything the Jones's have, we just don't pay the price.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join