It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You really want to fight back against TPTB? Good heres what you do...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I have been reading a lot of talk and hearing a lot of talk about fighting back and how to do it so im going to tell you the most affective way to do it. Now mind you, this is not easy and its not meant to be easy but its the most affective thing you can do and i can break it down into 1 sentence.

Stop using their money!

Thats it people. They control you through money. You give your will power to money and your entire life is built around obtaining more of it. This comes down to everything including how you do your hair, what clothes you buy, what restauraunts you eat out at, what kind of food you buy, the car, the house, the wedding, your kids education EVERYTHING.

IT ALL COMES DOWN TO MONEY!

Now i could go into the occult ritual aspects and how its used but thats another thread for the purpose of this thread i want to keep everyone focused on the main concept of learning to live outside of the financial paradigm.

I already know your going to say its impossible.

My response to that is this, don't you think its impossible to live outside of their system of taxes and debt for a reason?

Have fun with it.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I dont want to fight them, i love them.They(conspirators, or TPTB ) showed me the way how to live better and healthy life ,the way to higher consciousness, to more knowledge and reading more books , to more open mind etc etc... If they didnt existed i will never became what i m, so i like to say to them:

Thank You!!
edit on 11-2-2014 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

so how do we live without their money?

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

I dont have the answer but a lot of it has to do with perceived needs and ways of life. Grow your own food and work less hours as you become more self reliant.

Things of that nature.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Half the battle is debt.

Avoid debt and you get their goat.

Use their money against them.

Always play with the "House's" money.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   

i've seen there are groups growing food for free and setting up their own local alternative trading schemes doing that kind of thing.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

Exactly taoist. Best thing to do.

Your right about the debt as well IMO Xeun... house money lol. Good analogy.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   

You are right, the only problem is telling people to quit spending you might as well ask them to quit breathing.

What "xuenchen" said about debt would be easier and would do real damage, just imagine the trillions TPTB would loose without interest on debt let alone the control they would loose over whole countries would be even more devastating to there way of life...which is all about control.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Battleline

i'd rather not play their game. we can have our own 'game'.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Without a truly free Press/Media, and a national non-private bank, we're stuck.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Tusks

we can build our own up.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   

xuenchen
Half the battle is debt.

Avoid debt and you get their goat.

Use their money against them.

Always play with the "House's" money.

You win the gold star!
Avoiding debt is the hardest part of getting out of the "system" but the "reward" (more money in your pocket each month) is well worth the effort. I had never realized how much pressure comes from, not just the media, but from peers and family---to have the latest whatsit---phone, e-gadget, car, hair style....it never ends.
When you switch from credit cards to cash, you have a different attitude. When you actually see that cash you worked for going from your hand to someone else's hand, it has a deeper impact that signing a credit card receipt.
Another method is to buy locally produced materials. Food, drink, household goods---find out what is produced in your area and commit to your local business people.
I also refuse to buy new goods marked "made in China." Richard Nixon and every fool we've elected since his reign has cuddled up a bit closer the Chinese, much to my dismay. Why would I send my money to a nation that employs what amounts to slave labor to make cheap blenders and phones. American companies with connections to government can set up shop in "Enterprise Zones" and hire children, pay them 12 cents/hr. and give them two bowls of rice and a mat on which to sleep. Why would I want to encourage that sort of behavior?
Another point: Tell the merchants you shop with that you want US-made products---or at least made in North America---I've gotten some really fine gardening tools that are of Canadian manufacture.
What do you do when your coffee maker quits and every single one on the shelf offered for sale is made in China? Go to a second-hand store/thrift shop and pick up a used one. You are helping the local business and not directly encouraging import. At least that's my solution.
It's much easier to step away from pop culture if you shut off the tv. We shut off the cable over 20 years ago and never once have we looked at each other and said, "Oh, man, what I wouldn't give to watch a few hours of tv." Not once.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
In an ideal society it would be possible to opt out, but in practice we are regarded essentially as serfs and it would be very challenging to stop using money.

One is subject to arrest if not carrying ID, and the government charges fees for things that they claim they can force you to do just by being inside the lines they drew on a map.
One may not loiter in public, cannot camp more than two weeks on government land at a time, and cannot legally be homeless really- eventually they'll grab you, chain you, claim you owe thousands of dollars, cage you for not having it, and since they can't bill you for your time in a public lockup they will put you in a corporate prison workhouse.
They keep squeezing everyone to with more and expect less, and if the penalty for not playing ball ranges from debt slavery in the servant class, to shackled slavery in privatized prisons, to being beaten to death by punks or police.

Henry David Thoreau figured he could set himself up for good on the investment of less than a years wages to build a cabin and grow food. He was squatting on a friend's land while in love with that friend's wife but it kind of worked... until he was arrested for not paying his poll taxes and kept in jail until someone else paid his taxes for him. And he lived in isolation until he decayed from philosopher to botanist.

There's a with us or against us setup to our society- it isn't built to tolerate the presence of non-participants- our way of doing things turns other people into obstacles and requires them to produce some public good to offset the negative impact of their presence within our infrastructure. The environment is so dense and the demands on participants so high that you're unlikely to meet them unless you are making or spending money at the same place.

One theoretically could mooch a civilized well connected life, earn his keep, and never touch money or document his existence, if one had a solid network of friends, useful skills, and was willing to have little and move around a lot, but it would be troublesome.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by diggindirt

I can tell a secret about how to use a credit card and beat TPTB at the same time.

Use a regular credit card and pay the balance off every month.

No interest charges, no fees for YOU.

That really busts their nerves at least half way.

Why only half way?

Because the merchants pay fees on their deposits when somebody uses the card.

Better to let them stay in check and have the headaches.

And yes, that makes for higher prices.

So just buy less and bitch every time you buy something.

Always keep the "other guy" on the defensive even if they "just work there".

Works every time and you don't even have to dream about unrealistic ideals.

Cash is good too, but only when you can shout loud enough to get a discount. Otherwise, the merchant is making more off you (no bank fees for him).

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   

you have a hostile takeover!

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

It's not my nature to put anyone on the defensive. I find I'm more successful in getting my message across with positive enforcement. If a merchant wants my business, he will pursue US-made goods to sell to me. I've hit upon some amazing deals with the words, "What is the cash-and-carry price on that item?" The mere mention of a cash transaction to a small business person usually gets attention. As you pointed out, they pay the fees. Using cash simply takes the middleman (banker) out of the equation.
It's true that credit cards can be used and paid off but at least 2 studies have shown that people spend somewhere between 12% and 20% more money when using credit cards. And it's really a royal pain if someone gets hold of that information and begins using it...takes months to clear up.
This method may not be for everyone, it's just my small part in the revolution against the invasion of slave-labor products and banksters. The pro-active part of that revolution is the support for our local businesses and US-made products.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   

If a merchant wants my business, he will pursue US-made goods to sell to me
I like that attitude

Using cash simply takes the middleman (banker) out of the equation.
Yup, and they *hate* that !!

It's true that credit cards can be used and paid off but at least 2 studies have shown that people spend somewhere between 12% and 20% more money when using credit cards. And it's really a royal pain if someone gets hold of that information and begins using it...takes months to clear up.
I agree. Self control is a big problem. So is theft.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Im just glad my forefathers didn't use this method.

When did America become a nation of cowards??

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Using cash simply takes the middleman (banker) out of the equation.

What about the interests rate on the money itself?

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
we need a passive revolution as some above posters have already mentioned.....grow as much of your own food as you can ( at least that way you can control freshness as well as chemical pesticides and fertilisers ) and use as little money as possible and when you do support your local community.

as for myself i have a huge veggie garden,lining the driveway with fruit trees and installing a chook pen,chooks will eat and scraps and u can you can use the chook sh## for fertiliser and of course an area for rockmelon,watermelon and pumpkin as they tend to take over...im lucky where i am i have access to ample fresh water and plenty of land to do what i want with.....

oh and dont forget a compost area for any remaining scraps and lawn clippings

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join