It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton on Nelson Mandela and Their, "Business"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
In this interview Bill Clinton talks about doing "business" with Mandela. Considering the past and the trail of death and drugs following this family around I believe the word "business" is far more nefarious then what the average person is aware of.

Whats funny is the Clinton family used to live in Scranton where the good ol boy network for the Kids for Cash scenario went down among many many other local conspiracies involving the ultra wealthy from the coal mining age. Ill eventually make a thread about the conspiracies about the sister cities in that area reguarding that but for now...

In this interview is where you'll hear him talk about their business. In the next video you can learn about the Clinton's rise to power in Arkansas and the trail of bodies and everything else behind them.

Is there any doubt in your mind that the CIA runs the Whitehouse? This is obviously the same power group thats working towards an NWO and the ones that shot JFK.

Decide for yourselves.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
not sure i believe it. you expect me to swallow that?

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

Writings on the wall.

Investigate and deduce for yourself.

Its obvious to anyone whos not naive.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

does anyone swallow it?
do you swallow it?
did he swallow?

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

taoistguy
reply to post by onequestion

does anyone swallow it?
do you swallow it?
did he swallow?

heheheh monica didnt!
i see what you did there (;

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Ha.

Considering what Mandella was KNOWN for doing, that was not publicly talked about during his hour of homage, it wouldn't suprise me that this was "nefarious" because it fits with who the 2 men were.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CynicalDrivel

Exactly my point thank you.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
There are too many conspiracies to keep up with.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by depleteduranium92

Both having heavy Jesuits connections they would help each other. Scum of the earth.

The Jesuit Post saluting Mandela.......

thejesuitpost.org...

How many of us, for example, know that Nelson Mandela remained on the U.S. terror watch list until 2008? It wasn’t until April of that same year — not even six years ago — that then-Secretary of Homeland Security Michael Chertoff said that “common sense” suggests his name should be removed. He went on to say that Mandela’s presence on the list “raises a troubling and difficult debate about what groups are considered terrorists and which are not.” Indeed it does. How does the world decide which freedom fighters to praise, and which to fear? Who gets named a hero? And why? 1

As we remember this man of many names, let us not simplify him overmuch. No single name for him will tell his whole story. Instead, his story is about what he spent his life working for: a cause, a people, and a country — and a hope for them which he, as a humble servant, helped to bring to birth, and in the process changed our whole world, making it a better, freer, place.

Or just plainly a murderer of innocent people that they praise as a Hero. And of course we all know the Clinton's murdering history. Like attracts like as they say.

new topics

top topics

join