It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bimini

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
The colums of Bimini I can see being thought to be man made, but I have seen volcanic basalt columns that have been made by moving magma. Can Nature create such columns?? Yes,.. that's my two cents.. I just saw the images of the columns... chuckles.. cool aren't they?

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Do you have a link for referance? It would help.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Go to this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

it'll show you images of the columns.... as well if you do a reference on British columbia canada, on Basalt Lave Columns you will see the how similar they really are...

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I can't think of any credited scholars who still think this is manmade... I believe the concensus is "natural formation"...

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Well they are not natural, there is writing on them, most people on ATS are just stuped americans soo...

[ close relative of mine is an archeologist ]

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black. Next time you try to insult someone, make sure you know how to spell. Especially when calling someone stupid, stupid.

And what country are you from? I am sure there are people jumping the fences trying to get into where you live like they do here. Everyone hates a winner, so just go hate on.

new topics

top topics

join