It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've come back

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
It's been a very long time since I've posted anything and and even longer since I visited this site. My life has taken a drastic change and finally my paranoia is a little less " overwhelming." Due to factors in my personal life and experiences since then that I found myself spiraling out if control. I withdrew from the internet, tv, and society as a whole. I trusted no one. Still have trust issues but I realized that if I continued down that road I would end up wearing a tin foil hat. No disrespect to my tinfoil wearing brethren, but I personally can't live like that. I needed to re enter the world so I've been establishing new routines and going back back to old routines that made me happy, like ATS. I have learned a lot from my stint as a hermit. Mostly that I need human interaction and that without it I go even more crazy than I did before. I also learned how to feed myself with the bare minimal and that my daughter at age 5 is far more wise than I ever gave children credit for. So I look forward to contributing and getting lively debates with all you lovely people even though I'm still not sure if you guys are secret government agents. By the way please take it easy on me because I'm a bit rusty. Now where's my hat.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by stinavamp

Everyone gets a little turbulence at some point in life, some are worse than others. Wishing you the best!

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Well, I'm not a government agent.

Sometimes its good to withdraw from "the outside forces" feed our mind full of bull****. But ya, we need to have friends and people to talk to. We do need to trust some of the people some of the time.

I'm glad you crawled out of the hole.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Hi there and welcome back. I float in and out of this site. The last major design change more of less made me disappear. I dislike the new interface intensely, but it is what it is. This is still a good community otherwise IMHO.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Welcome back and cheers for the openness! I'm still new in these parts, but what a great community!

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Welcome back. Please feed the animals if you should choose to do so. They eat stars, which are free. Things have probably changed a bit since you last saw us. But don't worry, it's just a layer of paint covering up the rust. It's still the old dependable site for cool stories. And fun debate.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Welcome home, Stinavamp!

I donate one of my tin foil hat creations to you. Wear it in good health...

I look forward to seeing you in the forums.

Des

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Welcome back

I understand what you've been through and what you're going through. I have been around ATS since 2005 as "Hathorschild". I started traveling internationally some years before ATS's discovery and became totally uninterested in ATS until 2010. I did not really understand ATS back then and I was new to blog or whatever you call it.

I had a very "odd" event happen to me in October of 2010. On that day in October, I tried desperately to reconnect with ATS to ask questions and tell my story (I was more interested in answers that day). Anyway, I couldn't remember my login info, so I created a new one...this one...TPE#1.

It was a slippery slope learning all the curves to this track...I kind of get it now. I'm in and out, but not nearly,always here. I don't think anyone cares though
. No matter, I care and I love to read and think. This is the perfect place for me. I just had to learn to get along. I've had thousands of points taken from me while I was "trying to figure it out"! Why didn't I just read the T&C's? I don't know...but I'm here now.

What a long winded way around...

"Welcome Back Friend"

edit on 2/12/14 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Thank you everybody for your kind words. Glad I'm back.

new topics

top topics

join