It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could get two videos from the future what would you look for?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
The genie is back in action again. This time the device only works for the future. Only two videos this time. It's exhausting for the genie to enable future views so the device is a bit limited.

All dates are open with but the best views come from the next 500 years. Longer requests will be honored but the picture gets fuzzier the farther forward you go. Location is open both for both earth bound and the local star clusters.

So ATSers what will you look for? Keep it focused. Requests for viewing encyclopedia galactica will be refused.

Reversed requests can be honored so you can ask the genie "What date will Aliens visit me". Please include the answers / predictions. The genie only speaks through you.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
lotto numbers.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Who ever is their version of hawkings version of a brief history of time.

Or some other idiots guide to physics if the era.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by datasdream

I would look for two comprehensive videos, one of cities, and one of rural areas, because from such videos one could learn a great amount about the general shape of things. A comprehensive video of both, would tell us a great deal about the way technological advances shape the landscape, and would also give ground level veiws of both improvements, and the rate of decay in some aspects of life and living for the people in that time.

It would allow the greater minds to see the way that technology we have now has developed, and it would also allow us to see whether the concerns we have about the way we operate today, are justified, or totally unwarranted.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
If i could see my kids future to make sure they have the best life they could ever have.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

The REAL END OF THE WORLD ! And the birth of my Great,great ,great ( add twenty - five ' greats ' ) grandchild .

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

A complete "historical" list of all lottery drawing results as well as outcomes of all relevant speculations of chance, like natural disasters, also including market scores out to the next 500 years.

Detailed schematics/plans/formulas and complete associated material to realize both biological 'immortality' and artificial age regression/progression to a fixed position as well as post-biological synthetic solutions.

The first would provide funds for realizing the second whereby I could then take the slow boat across the next 500 years and beyond, for as long as I chose to live.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
1\ ats prediction forums to see if the same old junk is being posted.
2\ the ats aliens forum to see the posts still claiming disclosure is nearly here.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I'd get something like "The History Channel's American Dream: The rise and fall of a republic", and then laugh when they show clips of Giorgio Tsoukalos's great-great-grandson talking about how it may have been because of aliens.

Then, for the hell of it, I'd probably look for the first film from the 500th reboot of the Batman franchise.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
#1 My death, so i could avoid it and live a little longer.

#2 My posible failed attempt at getting my true love, so i could do the right thing.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I'd seen how the world was to come. So that I could know if it was worthwhile to create children to put into the world. For what we know is that it is ongoing constant suffering in this world we live in.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
The winning powerball lottery ticket numbers

....and then 5 years later...another powerball lottery ticket numbers

edit on 11-2-2014 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The condition of the world (water and food shortages, the economy, environmental impacts, daily life etc.), and what my children's and granchildrens' lives are like.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
My ex wife's funeral and Rocky IXXIVIXVX

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   

1) The first wave of fleeting Motherships to invade Earth.

2) The Sun going Supernova, and it's aftermath here on Earth.

Is it fair to let the Genie know I would have said the Rapture if we had a third option?

I have a feeling Alien invasion will be the choice of a few.

Peace.

new topics

top topics

join