It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Month After JFK’s Murder, Truman Called For Abolishing The CIA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Hard to believe the CIA still exists today. Such a vile organization, responsible for the deaths of multiple thousands of people since inception. After reading Russ Baker's book Family of Secrets: The Bush Dynasty, America’s Invisible Government and the Hidden History of the Last Fifty Years, I am even more repulsed.

This recent article in the International Business Times features former president Truman's public opinion in December 1963.
Truman articulated in no uncertain terms what he thought of the CIA’s covert operations dimension: They should “be terminated.”

Link To IBS Article

And they are still around because? They keep us safe? They have too much dirt on everyone?

At this point I don't know if the truth would help the general populace, who are understandably more concerned with pressing matters like food and a roof over their heads.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by eggman90

At this point I don't know if the truth would help the general populace, who are understandably more concerned with pressing matters like food and a roof over their heads.

No matter what issues anyone has at home or everyday life, we always should be told the truth....Whether it helps or not, we pay them to tell us the truth! Everyone has issues, none more pressing than our own government lying to it's people on a daily basis! We are not to be left in the dark on any issues, we are their boss!

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by eggman90

So I have heard of that Author and that book. Its a good book?

Would you say its on par with Jim Marrs books?

new topics

join