It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fleas in the snow in Craig, Montana?!?!?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
OK before you flame me, I got this at Steve Quayle.

Someone wrote in, sent a few pictures. If these are fleas, It's a lot of them and looking at the pics make me itch.

I dont want stars and flags, just someone to tell me what the hell???? is going on here.

Please look...

www.stevequayle.com...

Hi Steve I just had something happen here I have never seen before. (see photos below)

We had a very intense snow storm which lasted about 2 hours come through here, about 2 hours ago which left about 3 inches of snow. I decide to go out and clean off the deck and sidewalk a few minutes ago.

Just as was starting to clean the snow off the sidewalk I noticed very small black specks all over the snow. I looked closer and notice the specks were Flea's. I started looking around me and noticed there were flea's everywhere. Thousands and thousands of flea's. I took a few pictures that I have attached. Have you ever hear of something like this happen after a snow storm.

As the storm was occurring I heard several jet aircraft fly over. We are in Craig Montana and very seldom hear jet aircraft flying overhead during a snow storm or for that matter at anytime. There is a low altitude airway that comes over the house with an MEA (minimum enroute altitude) of 13,000 feet. So if I could hear the aircraft, (atleast 3) they more than likely were on the airway and the fact that I heard the aircraft within 10 minutes of each other means something was going on. What do you think? John / Craig Montana

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

Why does it look like in the picture that the "fleas" are only on the surface of the snow?

Look where he shoveled and even there they are on the surface on the lower snow and not inside any parts of the snow? Something doesn't seem right to me based on those pics...

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I don't know for sure, but these links came up with a little searching... if it helps, great, if not, sorry.

www.fcps.edu...

dnr.wi.gov...

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Lacks depth of field like the fleas are on glass/window instead being actually in a snow.. just my opinion.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

That was exactly my thought to, all on top like they have been put there.

They look like banana flies, something is maybe rotting somewhere near, a dumpster or sewer.

edit on 11-2-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
If you zoom in they do appear to be IN the snow too.

Excuse me while I scratch....

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

I don't know anything about computer fakery or how to achieve it but it almost looks like some sort of "overlay" on the picture of the snow.
You're right in that it doesn't look quite right. The dimensionality of it does not look blended (if that makes any sense).

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Nice Catch GMan420!
I can't tell if those are regular fleas in SQ's pics or not. But if the Govt is dropping the little suckers I want a rebate for my dogs k9-advantix!!! In fact I will claim both dogs!!

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Thanks for all your comments and the links to the "Snow Fleas"

Could be faked I guess, but it certainly is creepy and I sure don't want to see them where I live...

This was just so weird I had to share.

Also, the guy never said if they were dead or alive...
wish I could find out more...

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Well, I am in that area and no fleas here.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I emailed Steve Quayle to ask if he could get more information to me about this...

Will let you all know as soon as I hear back.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Thanks! I am super curious now since it is close to home.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Did you see the article on his website linked above the snow flea story?

Looks like he posted it in response, his headline on the front page says "flashback".

Steve Quayle fleas article

While those weapons were never released, after the war the US continued to toy with fleas as a way of getting a bio-weapon to the target. In Operation BIG ITCH, hundreds of thousands of uninfected fleas were dropped in flea bombs to test the dispersal and survival rates of the insects.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I'm going to go out a a limb, as i haven't heard of any good ecological doom lately (Fukishima not withstanding) and say those are larval Rocky Mountain Locusts, and that American agriculture is DOOMED. DOOOOOOOOOOMED!

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by raedar

And here's yet another one on top of that one.

WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION-BUBONIC PLAGUE(THE BLACK DEATH) AND FLEAS-IMPORTANT BACKGROUND INFO!
www.globalsecurity.org...

yikes

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Steve wrote back!

Stephen Quayle Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 3:53 PM
To: ME (Email addy deleted)

READ MY LAST TWO LINKS ON MY HOT HEADLINES YES THEY COULD BE BUT I DOUBT IT AS THE AIRPLANES WERE HEARD AT LOW LEVEL -I HOPE IT WAS JUST A TEST

On Feb 11, 2014, at 2:48 PM, Kathy L wrote:

> I really want to know more about those fleas in the snow in Craig,
> Montana... were they dead or alive... and could they be Snow Fleas???
>

I sent him the link to this thread, thought he might be interested in the comments.
edit on 11-2-2014 by berkeleygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

They are probably Springtails, also known as snow fleas.Wikipedia. Springtails
Google it... I would give a link, but I am on my phone... in traffic.
edit on b000000282014-02-11T16:19:09-06:0004America/ChicagoTue, 11 Feb 2014 16:19:09 -0600400000014 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

edit on bu282014-02-11T16:23:00-06:0004America/ChicagoTue, 11 Feb 2014 16:23:00 -06004u14 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

GMan420 already got us links to snow fleas, his post is up furthur up on the page.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I see it now that am not going 80 mph.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I had no idea there was such a thing as snow fleas. What a nightmare!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join