It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suicide Bomb Trainer in Iraq Accidentally Blows Up His Class, Killing Himself and 21 Students.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I could not find another thread on it. Was unsure, whether to post here or to humour forum

BAGHDAD — If there were such a thing, it would probably be rule No. 1 in the teaching manual for instructors of aspiring suicide bombers: Don’t give lessons with live explosives.

In what represented a cautionary tale for terrorist teachers, and a cause of dark humor for ordinary Iraqis, a commander at a secluded terrorist training camp north of Baghdad unwittingly used a belt packed with explosives while conducting a demonstration early Monday for a group of militants, killing himself and 21 other members of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, army and police officials said.

Definitely a Darwin award nominate(s) this year. I guess- "Karma is a bi*ch"-is a sentence that summarises the situation well - you want bad to other, bad things happen to you...

Sometimes I really do wonder, what is going on in the minds of such people. I can not imagine, why would any person consider doing something like that. The brainwashing must be extreme to make seemingly sane people doing such horrible acts. Its sad.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabin

HAhahahahhahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah.....breath....breath.... HHHAAAAahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahaHAhahahahhahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah.... .breath....breath.... HHHAAAAahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahaHAhahahahhahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah.... .breath....breath.... HHHAAAAahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahaHAhahahahhahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah.... .breath....breath.... HHHAAAAahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahaHAhahahahhahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah.... .breath....breath.... HHHAAAAahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahaha

That made my day.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Already a thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Like they say...

Practice makes P-e-r-f-e-c-t.

Literally !!!

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I always love a good Darwin award candidate.

Keep up the good work you terrorist...

Also, this is the level of thinking and planing we can't stomp out?

Thank god they took all our rights to protect us from these clowns.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabin

Those who can, DO.
Those who can't, TEACH.

Possibly, suicide bombing has gone too mainstream. Jahidists should stick to the internet and obscure manuals. They probably had to pay, but got course credit?

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Finally.... A terror leader who is leading by example.

If we can get the remaining al queida leaders to follow suit we can be done with the war on terror.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
It's always a pleasure to see good decent people having a big laugh at others being horribly blown to pieces.

It's good sometimes to just sit back and revel in the deaths of others. Makes us all feel good inside doesn't it?

Enjoy your day folks - I'm sure those random non-entities who got turned into bloody chunks won't! Hahahahahahah!

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

It's good sometimes to just sit back and revel in the deaths of others. Makes us all feel good inside doesn't it?

I don't know that I'd laugh at them, but that is 22 people who were going to die anyway, and they'd do so in the act of killing innocent people, so it's obviously something to be glad for.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

new topics

top topics

join