It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have contact - life on Mars ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
So just so i am understanding everything we have another thread about a pile of ROCKS on Mars

I really hate being overly sensationalist...and maybe I'm just tired...I've been looking at these extreme zooms for 2 days straight..

This sentence.....

it explains a lot.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

a hand holding a spear upright...right from that is a dead animal...with bent knees...almost looks like Nessie

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

No we don't. As of the thread title...I felt there is evidence of extraterrestrial life and that it deserves a thread.

All other curiosities I posted in the main thread for...."rocks" as you say it.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by chiefsmom

a hand holding a spear upright...right from that is a dead animal...with bent knees...almost looks like Nessie

Oh, I see the "spear", I'd missed that before. Pretty cool. That spear is an odd feature for a mars rock-find. Does it seem not to be solid though (maybe your guy was moving it as the pic was taken) or....oh no, a light spear (or in this case, a dark light spear). But yes, that is nice, and fits the scenario you paint. The Nessie thing is interesting too, looks like a long neck coming from an opening, or a long tongue hanging from a mouth. Two days you say? Try for three! So I up my comment to "Nice find" because it's a fun one.
edit on 11-2-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

MarioOnTheFly

No we don't. As of the thread title...I felt there is evidence of extraterrestrial life and that it deserves a thread.

All other curiosities I posted in the main thread for...."rocks" as you say it.

Dude say what you want but a bunch of rocks still just a bunch of rocks, even if you do spend "two days straight" staring at them.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

well...I am saying what I want...and you can too.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Does it seem not to be solid though

why not...how did you deduce that?

it obscures the rocks behind it in it's line...

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

MarioOnTheFly

well...I am saying what I want...and you can too.

Ok well in that case i am saying that you sir have spent the past two days staring at a pile of rocks.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

With the greatest respect, I think you might have been looking long enough that you have begun to see what you want to see, rather than what is there.

At that level of zoom, with that level of blur, one cannot possibly discern anything much, and nothing with any certainty!

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

MarioOnTheFly

Does it seem not to be solid though

why not...how did you deduce that?

it obscures the rocks behind it in it's line...

I looked at your zoom in, and did my own at different percentages, and noticed that the "spear" has a couple of places where the white from behind it comes through. It also looks a little wavy. It is an odd feature, and does fit the shape of a staff that the rock can be said to be holding.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I just can't imagine the cahounnies it takes
to launch a thread like this?
And I think that says a lot come'n from me!
edit on 11-2-2014 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

white from behind it comes through

Only at the highest zoom..pixelation occurs and it's expected. When zoomed out, but still visible...it appears solid and obscures rocks behind it.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I should stop clicking on threads that have "Mars" in the title, would save me a lot of time.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
MArio it's a rock. What concerns me is that you are "sold" on the fact that it is 100% martian alien. You're looking at a pixelated photo from NASA without any concern that it is just that. A pixelated photo from NASA.
Like, in your eyes there is no way that it could be a rock. WHy?

These rock finders are more closed minded than the rest of us I fear, yet they accuse non believers that THEY are the ones with the open eyes.

edit on 11-2-2014 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

aLLeKs
I should stop clicking on threads that have "Mars" in the title, would save me a lot of time.

No these threads are fun.

some threads on ATS get way to serious and people get warnings and bans, they turn into very dirty affairs and eventually the thread gets shut down.

These threads are different because usually the OP is the only one who believes that the "rock" is actually "ET", i find it funny to click on a thread and being able to debunk it by simply saying "its a rock".

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by canucks555

Like, in your eyes there is no way that it could be a rock. WHy?

Cos I've been looking at rocks whole day...and I saw plenty...this is not it.

There is also a part of the "machine" visible behind that big rock which obscures the alien.

Also there are pictures on other threads of various junk on Mars...which is hardly explainable under the circumstances.

To me...it all points to the fact that somebody else is there...

I don't have any problems with sight...don't wear glasses...yet I see it clearly. The head is there...holding a stick or a spear...

brown in color, even zoomed out at full view...when you know where it is...it sticks out from the surrounding due to color.

Having seen the response to this by now, cant say I'm glad I rushed to share this...but I'm sticking by it.

I SEE A BROWN ALIEN HUMANOID FIGURE...HIS HEAD TO BE EXACT. HOLDING A STICK.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

I SEE A BROWN ALIEN HUMANOID FIGURE...HIS HEAD TO BE EXACT. HOLDING A STICK.

EVERYONE ELSE SEE'S A PILE OF ROCKS

who knows thought if we all sit around staring at the rocks we might eventually start to see humanoids.

I know that if i spent two days straight staring at my PC i would start to see things.....
edit on 11-2-2014 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin

No these threads are fun.

some threads on ATS get way to serious and people get warnings and bans, they turn into very dirty affairs and eventually the thread gets shut down.

These threads are different because usually the OP is the only one who believes that the "rock" is actually "ET", i find it funny to click on a thread and being able to debunk it by simply saying "its a rock".

Here, here

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Yes...you've said that already...3 times...are you dying for some attention ?

Please...your contribution is noted. The rocks +1.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

This line made me belly laugh for a bit...

"Fine, if you're not going to bring over your snail/dolphin,"

Haha! Snail/dolphin.
Those two things are in NO WAY alike. Like at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join