It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA surveillance is constitutional and legal. I know, I'm so unpopular right now

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
And another

www.theguardian.com...

looks like nsa broke client privilege.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Let's start with the legal system and the Foreign Intelligence Survillance Act (FISA) and its courts.The FISA court only serve to authorize warrants, not collection methods. This court has nothing to do with determining what's legal, just what justifies warrants.

Well that's interesting...Forget the law, forget the Constitution, just determine if (a) justifies (b)...

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The NSA is an intelligence agency. They don't have clients.a reply to: grey580

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Um no, they don't forget anything. Probable cause must be shown to obtain a warrant. Constitution, law etc comes into play if and when there is an arrest, investigation, trial etc. that's how all warrants work everywhere no matter who asks for it.a reply to: Iscool

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Good thing for me I haven't shared my opinions nor am I defending. Just sharing law as it exists to your "poorly informed."a reply to: Wrabbit2000

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I guess it's what you think supersede is. Your words not mine. I hope you don't mean something silly like not being in the constitution. Then we'd have to let all the drug dealers, rapists etc. out since those laws are not in the constitution. a reply to: captaintyinknots

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join