It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judicial Watch Uncovers Email Revealing Top Pentagon Leader Ordered Destruction of bin Laden Death P

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Vast sums of money?

The minute he picked up a phone or spent money he was dead.

Read up on the money AQ send to foreign operatives, it pitiful, and part of the reason they all fail.

They are poor, the drones have destroyed a coherent command structure and the USA are winning.

No conspiracy, no PR - they are winning.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   

MysterX

SirDrinksalot

MysterX
reply to post by grubblesnert

What you said

edit on 12-2-2014 by MysterX because: typo

I like the cut of your jib.

I find it interesting that a drone strike (or numerous strikes) of which video is available, does not draw a war crime charge...(yet).

But did you mean in your post, UBL killing could be a war crime??

To put my position on the line, I believe that no good could come from the release of his death pictures. Right now, the job is done, we have moved on, and a few crazy conspiracy theorists do not register on the "give a feck o'meter"

That's kind of the entire point though, without the images the people don't have the required information to make a proper determination about much at all.

My personal view is that yes, a crime had been committed. Whether that could be classed as a criminal act or a crime against reason is debatable.

The world changed on 9/11, as we all know it did not change for the betterment of general Humanity, just generally better for a certain few, mostly those who pull the strings and those rake in the cash filled contracts.

With such a world changing event, pinned at least by the media on UBL, if not the FBI, he became a defacto figurehead for the new so-called 'war on terror' (aka cold war focus and spending plan mark 2) justifiably or not (he was not actually listed as wanted in connection with 9/11 and never was officially, despite what the last 2 POTUS and other talking heads kept repeating on the MSM), the fact the US people and those of the entire world who had also been affected to one degree or another were never given the opportunity of redress, of cross-examination, of hearing his twisted justifications as he had seen it because he was essentially executed on the spot..was unforgivable in my view and i do consider that a crime against justice and the rights of the people.

He was cornered, he wasn't going anywhere...not into a network of caves, not into some kind of TV supervillain's underground lair, not into a waiting submarine, or indeed a waiting vertical take up jump-jet.

He was trapped in a domestic compound, yet the most hunted man on the planet, with vast sums of money and resources having been expended to get to the point of being in a position of easily capturing him, resulted in his immediate death.

No intelligence, no twisted justification from his lips that could be used against him and his like...nothing.

And on top of no intel, there was to be no body either, and again on top of no intel and no body, there was to be no images of the body even.

This means no closure, no conclusion and ultimately no real public sense of punishment for his crimes and actually seeing justice done.

There is no closure to the myriad conspiracies surrounding UBL and possible involvement with 9/11 too, which is not the least of it.

The publics access to those images is certainly not about morbid 'sightseeing' or something akin to rubbernecking a crash scene, it's about the rights of the people to have bought and paid for the hunt for that man with pain and sufferring, as well as cold hard cash for years and years, and our right to closure over the entire event surrrounding UBL.

It's both illogical and immoral to attempt to deny us that small consolation IMO.

But none of YOU would ever accept a photo of UBL or OBL as proof "we got him", I dare you to say I am wrong.
edit on 12-2-2014 by SirDrinksalot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

I agree with this post. The pictures that weren't handed over to the CIA should have been destroyed. There would be nothing good that could have come from publishing pictures of a dead UBL. It would have been used as fodder for idiots to go out and commit more terrorist murders.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

As opposed to watching video of Saddam being hung or Gadaffi being beaten to death and sodomised with a rifle barrel while 'agency' guys watch on, or televised trials of other suspects of 9/11 or hundreds of Muslims being force fed at Gitmo...that kind of thing?

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SirDrinksalot

I've no idea whether you're right or wrong.

And now, it appears we'll not find out either. (which is also kind of the point).

The people are not children, they are perfectly able to make up their own minds about 'big issues', this one or any other.

It's about time, way past time in fact, that those placed into positions of authority gave us the benefit of the doubt and held off on the arrogant and patronising attitudes prevailent these days.

And by 'YOU' people, i'm assuming you're using that in a derogatory sense?

AFAIC, 'THE' people have a right to know, see and make up their own minds what to decide to think, all on thier own.
edit on 12-2-2014 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SirDrinksalot

Nobody ever wins an idealistic war...ever.

History is replete with examples that the notion you can beat hearts, minds and ideas with bombs and bullets is totally false.

Afghanistan is such a place. Almost every army throughout history, all the way from the Mongols to the Soviets, and now the might of the US forces (and co) has tried and failed to change just about anything in the country.

Any change that has occurred has been temporary and everything always goes back to exactly as it was before.

Vietnam is another example.

The truth is, unless total genocide is the aim, nothing changes or can challenge the strength of Human will to determine itself.

Especially so in religious or idealogical areas of will.

Not that i recommend such a thing at all, but wiping everyone out and indoctrinate the very young children would be the only way to do it, there is no other way 'to win' such a war these emotions are so strong.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Ah, the events of May 2, 2011 sure seem to have dragged on and on considering that this whole topic should be really really easy to put to bed. But instead it's a mess. Why?

Let's see, the media reports "UBL Killed in Raid! You know it happened because here's a dramatic picture of people allegedly watching a video of the people who are watching it happen!"
Ok. Seems legit.

While they won't show the pictures ... to you and me —they will of course show them to members of Congress, particularly the senators who are members of the Senate's Armed Services Committee (which has jurisdiction over the Navy's Seal Team 6), who can then reassure any doubts of their respective constituents. Senator Scott Brown
and also Senator Kelly Ayotte, and Senator Saxby Chamberliss.

I have seen the pictures, I’ve received the briefings, I’ve spoken to the operational leaders, and I can tell you for a fact that he is dead
—Scott Brown

Picture(s) are shown in briefings to Senators, or so it would seem, but it turns out that they were fake and the Senators have since refused to reveal the fraudulent image's source.

How many here remember how on that day, when the fake picture graced the front-pages of several of the world's newspapers —thanks to it being circulated by the AP and Reuters; who, for the record, claim they got it from a Pakistani newspaper—the White House didn't say a word (?) As soon as the fakery was discovered, within 100 minutes of it hitting the internet, it was promulgated over the WWW and then, only then, did the White House speak-up and belatedly tell the world that it was fake.

UBL died on December 13/14, 2001, according to the notice published Christmas Day, 2001 in Pakistan's Observer and the following day in the Egyptian newspaper, Al-Wafd.

Islamabad - A prominent official in the Afghan Taliban movement announced yesterday the death of Osama bin Laden, the chief of Al-Qaeda organization, stating that bin Laden suffered serious complications in the lungs and died a natural and quiet death. The official, who asked to remain anonymous, stated to The Observer of Pakistan that he had himself attended the funeral of bin Laden and saw his face prior to burial in Tora Bora 10 days ago. He mentioned that 30 of Al-Qaeda fighters attended the burial as well as members of his family and some friends from the Taleban. In the farewell ceremony to his final rest guns were fired in the air. The official stated that it is difficult to pinpoint the burial location of bin Laden because according to the Wahhabi tradition no mark is left by the grave. He stressed that it is unlikely that the American forces would ever uncover any traces of bin Laden.

It was reported here in America, the day after Christmas, rather anticlimactically in the mainstream press

Ironically, the very next day the media here in the states was abuzz with a new UBL video, where the zany phantom terrorist appears to be in good health, albeit looking incongruously ... younger

By the way, the people of Pakistan, our ally in the ‘War on Terror’, don't seem too sure about the USGov's claims.
In fact, the people of Abbottabad, alleged site of UBL's alleged compound, where the raid allegedly occurred definitely aren't buying any of it

edit on 12-2-2014 by 3mperorConstantinE because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join