It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judicial Watch Uncovers Email Revealing Top Pentagon Leader Ordered Destruction of bin Laden Death P

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Yeah pretty interesting that for 10 years he was the boogeyman of terror... We only ever saw old videos, and heard tape recordings that the CIA deemed authentic. And then when he's killed, they dump him in the ocean, and burn the pictures.

I wonder if I can pull this off... let me try....

I'm going to create a monster in the Middle East.... Hang on... Almost there.... Tada! Trust me, the monster is now created. Oh, man, he's horrible....

Okay, now I'm going to kill him... hang on... Monster is now dead!

Pretty neat trick huh? And it was all totally real! You know this because I said so!

edit on 11-2-2014 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin
So that means that you believe that they could conduct what would be the most complex conspiracy ever and keep it a secret but somehow they cant make up a prop of a corpse to look like Bin Laden to show the public. It is totally logical, even if they did provide a picture (which they would never do anyway) you people would probably then tell us all about how it is a fake.

Exactly the problem. How to put the boogeyman story to bed.... Release a fake photo or no proof at all. They opted for the safer cover-up-- No proof at all.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

therealguyfawkes

Nope, nothing to see here... move along, move along. Right... just like the government decided to destroy Sandy Hook, when the site of every other school shooting is still standing.

Living and working and being a part of the state that this happened in, not to hijack your thread about Bin Laden, but to address this bit of a lie.

The US Government had NOTHING to do with the decision to level the old Sandy Hook Elementary School.
The STATE OF CONNECTICUT had NOTHING to do with the decision to level the old Sandy Hook Elementary School
FAIRFIELD COUNTY had NOTHING to do with the decision to level the old school site.
The Town of Newtown had LITTLE to do with the demolition plans except to ask the people that live in the town what to do with it, they were given 3 choices... THE RESIDENTS OF NEWTOWN VOTED TO DEMOLISH THE SCHOOL.

Stop putting out the lie that the government did this to hide evidence, the vote could very easily gone another way and they (The Town of Newtown) would have been bound by it..

My little aside done..

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I'm with you 100% on that. Whether it's the story of Lanza at Sandy Hoax or those kids supposedly planting the bombs or OBL being "killed" and buried at sea, I won't believe a single word of any government fairy tale without hard evidence.

If this government was a person that lied/cheated/stole/murdered as much as it does, no one would ever believe a word that it says. We'd all consider it a deranged psychopath that has no business being allowed to run free in society. It's time we all started remembering that, because honestly, the best thing we the people can do about this corrupt government is to lock it up, and lock up everyone running it.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by therealguyfawkes

I don't believe for a second they destroyed the pictures. If OBL did die that day they definitely have the pictures and are just telling the Judicial Watch they destroyed them to stop them in their FOIA requests.

Clearly, no matter how you look at it the US gov't is full of corrupt liars.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I was always curious how they were going to end the OBL tale... Would he remain an apparition forever, submitting random threat tapes during elections or whenever people stopped fearing terrorism? Uh, oh, here's a new OBL tape just when you thought the Patriot Act should expire?

Then when they announced he had in fact been killed, my first thought was "Prove it"... But they had already dumped the body in the ocean and, sorry, no pics of anything--- Not even a helmet cam two frames BEFORE a bullet passed through his skull. Nothing. In fact the only video they ever gave us was from behind his shoulder watching TV. The angle filmmakers use for stand-ins and stunt doubles. Amateurs.

Possibly one of the most amateur unbelievable endings ever written.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

You honestly believe that a special-ops team weren't wearing cams??? Mmmk. If the US government told me it was raining, I would have to walk outside and see for myself. It's all a hoax.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

grubblesnert

American Rangers dead bodies being dragged through the streets of Somalia.

I was unaware that any of the examples given above were either Seal Team and/or offically US Goverment sanctioned and controlled operations.

you responded to apples with oranges .
Please provide something better

I realize you're pretty spot on, for the most part, but the examples of Rangers being dragged through the streets of Mohadishu is a direct reference to Op. Gothic Serpent, more commonly referred to as Black Hawk Down. It was a legit US Op to take down the warlord controlling Mogadishu, Mohamed Aidid and I'm pretty sure most people know how well it ended for us. Its a really rough day when the 3rd Ranger Bat. and Delta has to ask the 10th mtn div and the Pakistani UN troops to come save their asses.

en.m.wikipedia.org...(1993)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by peter vlar

Point taken Sir.

That was a mess over there.
Good men dying for a questionable endeavour.
(by that I mean putting our troops such a hazardous condition
without an adequate exit plan or backup.)
I'm not knocking our military.

edit on 11-2-2014 by grubblesnert because: clarification

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

peter vlar

grubblesnert

American Rangers dead bodies being dragged through the streets of Somalia.

I was unaware that any of the examples given above were either Seal Team and/or offically US Goverment sanctioned and controlled operations.

you responded to apples with oranges .
Please provide something better

I realize you're pretty spot on, for the most part, but the examples of Rangers being dragged through the streets of Mohadishu is a direct reference to Op. Gothic Serpent, more commonly referred to as Black Hawk Down. It was a legit US Op to take down the warlord controlling Mogadishu, Mohamed Aidid and I'm pretty sure most people know how well it ended for us. Its a really rough day when the 3rd Ranger Bat. and Delta has to ask the 10th mtn div and the Pakistani UN troops to come save their asses.

en.m.wikipedia.org...(1993)

Way to derail a thread buddy!

So despite the monumental history of a failed Iran hostage rescue that caused the President to lose his job back in the day, current day president inherits a spoof terrorist by the name of OBL or UBL.

This guy has been created to allow America and Allies to wage war where they want and for whatever reason they want (sorry why are we in Afg?). GWB hands over the puppet terrorist after he leaves the post and Obama gets it.

During his term, Obama decides (or them) that its a good time to drop the Boogeyman so they set up a network of CIA, Devgru, [insert secret or covert agency here] to come up with a raid on a compound in Pakistan near to an Miliraty Academy.

Of course, this raid could have gone terribly wrong, Pakistani jets engage and destroy helicopters, helicopters crash or break down, PK army responds faster than thought, Osama is pakistani national. All of these could have been very embarrasing to the US and cause Obama to lose his job, and yet, it happens.

Doesnt that tell you in the balance of things that it was likely a real and sucessful mission.

Perhaps if they wanted to fake it, they could have raised a farmhouse in the sticks.

Now I am shuddering to think what you think about Sandy Hook.

Edit: Just read it, there are some sick minds in this site.
edit on 11-2-2014 by IamSirDrinksalot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I don't believe this for one second. I'm not going to derail my own thread but I'll address in brief your point, and tie it back into this thread. If there wasn't any evidence being hidden at Sandy Hoax, why were the demolition workers forced to sign non-disclosure agreements? Why were the death certs illegally concealed from public consumption?

A government that goes out of its way to hide something is a government with something to hide... just like refusing to release the so-called footage supposedly proving those kids set the bombs in Boston, and just like the concealing of evidence about the fake Bin Laden raid/assassination in this thread.

It's the same theme, my friend. And it's the same BS excuse the government uses to rifle through our personal data. "If you've got nothing to hide, you've got nothing to fear."

Well, it sure looks like this government has a lot to hide. And now, thanks to the mass awakening of its citizens, it has A LOT to fear.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I dunno , it's kind of hard to Destroy Something that Never Existed in the First place , but hey , there is a Sucker Born Every Minute buying Swamp Land in Florida so Believe what you want to Believe People......

i297.photobucket.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Zanti Misfit

"there is a Sucker Born Every Minute buying Swamp Land in Florida......."

i297.photobucket.com...

There are no swamps in Florida, only Wetlands
and Sucker born every minute is actually know as the EELs Program.
EELs is a god send of a program as it has kept all the Yankees from buying
into sudvisions built on the flood plane, by other Yankees, and whining about all the Racoons,
Opposums and Bears eating their pet food from the garage and
knocking over their trash cans.

Silly Yankees...........

FYI, EELs Program: Enviromentally Endangered Lands Program (specific to Brevard County Fl.)
edit on 11-2-2014 by grubblesnert because: clarification

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

therealguyfawkes
reply to post by vkey08

why were the demolition workers forced to sign non-disclosure agreements? Why were the death certs illegally concealed from public consumption?

Non disclosure agreements are commonplace and would not bind people to silence. Edward Snowden signed more official secrets acts and still exposed data.

I could imagine a few reasons why they were instructed to sign NDAs - government protocols for people working on school structures in the wake of terrorism and school shootings (prevent school layouts from being discussed (usually are blanket agreements for all contractors regardless of if its a school demolition, school build or school renovation), rules are rules wrt to schools regardless of activity.

To prevent construction workers discussing, taking photos and selling stories of such a tragic situation.

And what do you propose, that a demolition contractor driving a bulldozer through a school would know whether a massacre had taken place. Its not going to look like WW2 in there, from what i read most of the bullets ended up in the poor innocent victims, they are unlikely to be able to say "Ive driven a dozer for 15 years and believe me, no massacre happened". Meh.

And death certificates, perhaps they were 'illegally' withheld to prevent ghouls from taking them to create books and documentaries on the thing. With the names and "gunshot wound to the head, face, neck body and legs" it would allow an author to create 'factual' but yet potentially misleading and incorrect report of the tradgedy based on several sources of 'fact'.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by IamSirDrinksalot

Do you see the level of rationalization you're resorting to in order to justify an untenable position?

Occum's razor, friend. If it seems like the actions of the government--in this or in any case--are designed to hide evidence (or lack thereof)... it's more than likely because the government is hiding evidence.

But if you want to keep looking for reasons to trust an institution that's screwed you (and countless others) over innumerable times in the past, be my guest. You're fully entitled to hold whatever perspective that makes you comfortable.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   

I'm not going to dignify that diatribe with a response. Everything that was done was done in accordance with the wishes of the residents of the town, not the Federal Government. Unfortunately some people cannot grasp the fact that a town would like to keep it's tragedies to itself and not splattered all over the internet for all to see.

As far as calling it a "hoax" unfortunately, you are entitled to your opinion, I am entitled to know the facts, and I differ in that those facts do not correspond to your hoax..

That is all i will say on the subject, anything further you would have to U2U me..

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   

therealguyfawkes
reply to post by IamSirDrinksalot

Do you see the level of rationalization you're resorting to in order to justify an untenable position?

And yet you do not see the complete irrational behaviour you exhibit?

I have rationilzed every one of your multiple irrationalities.

If you dont want to rebuff, please dont just claim I have an untenable position, explain.

I hope someone didnt just quote Occams Razor - it is singulary the most BONE 2 words that exist on ATS - there should be an OR tag for habitual users....YAWN

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

Do the abscence of images mean the USA did not hunt UBL down and execute him then?

I'd imagine if any radical types were going to be pissed off at the USA, killing UBL will do it well enough, images are a very secondary thing as far as provocation goes.

It may also have escaped your attention, but the sort of people who would be pissed off at seeing such images, are already pissed off and engaging our people and troops...in some parts of the world, they are ironically being treated as allies and supported financially and with armaments.

Besides, the US people have an absolute right to know and see what is done on their dime and in their name...this Admiral unfortunately doesn't seem to appreciate the concept that blowing up and shooting to bits 'terrorists and their families is going to annoy them just a teeny-tiny bit more than seeing one of the leaders dead, even though they have the information he is dead anyway!

The bottom line is, it's ridiculous and a frankly very weak excuse to claim the images are to be denied and destroyed 'in case it upsets people'...they already ARE upset and fighting, there is another reason for destroying evidence, and usually it is to conceal a crime, or involvement in a crime.

edit on 12-2-2014 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   

MysterX

What you said

I like the cut of your jib.

I find it interesting that a drone strike (or numerous strikes) of which video is available, does not draw a war crime charge...(yet).

But did you mean in your post, UBL killing could be a war crime??

To put my position on the line, I believe that no good could come from the release of his death pictures. Right now, the job is done, we have moved on, and a few crazy conspiracy theorists do not register on the "give a feck o'meter"

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   

SirDrinksalot

MysterX

What you said

I like the cut of your jib.

I find it interesting that a drone strike (or numerous strikes) of which video is available, does not draw a war crime charge...(yet).

But did you mean in your post, UBL killing could be a war crime??

To put my position on the line, I believe that no good could come from the release of his death pictures. Right now, the job is done, we have moved on, and a few crazy conspiracy theorists do not register on the "give a feck o'meter"

That's kind of the entire point though, without the images the people don't have the required information to make a proper determination about much at all.

My personal view is that yes, a crime had been committed. Whether that could be classed as a criminal act or a crime against reason is debatable.

The world changed on 9/11, as we all know it did not change for the betterment of general Humanity, just generally better for a certain few, mostly those who pull the strings and those rake in the cash filled contracts.

With such a world changing event, pinned at least by the media on UBL, if not the FBI, he became a defacto figurehead for the new so-called 'war on terror' (aka cold war focus and spending plan mark 2) justifiably or not (he was not actually listed as wanted in connection with 9/11 and never was officially, despite what the last 2 POTUS and other talking heads kept repeating on the MSM), the fact the US people and those of the entire world who had also been affected to one degree or another were never given the opportunity of redress, of cross-examination, of hearing his twisted justifications as he had seen it because he was essentially executed on the spot..was unforgivable in my view and i do consider that a crime against justice and the rights of the people.

He was cornered, he wasn't going anywhere...not into a network of caves, not into some kind of TV supervillain's underground lair, not into a waiting submarine, or indeed a waiting vertical take up jump-jet.

He was trapped in a domestic compound, yet the most hunted man on the planet, with vast sums of money and resources having been expended to get to the point of being in a position of easily capturing him, resulted in his immediate death.

No intelligence, no twisted justification from his lips that could be used against him and his like...nothing.

And on top of no intel, there was to be no body either, and again on top of no intel and no body, there was to be no images of the body even.

This means no closure, no conclusion and ultimately no real public sense of punishment for his crimes and actually seeing justice done.

There is no closure to the myriad conspiracies surrounding UBL and possible involvement with 9/11 too, which is not the least of it.

The publics access to those images is certainly not about morbid 'sightseeing' or something akin to rubbernecking a crash scene, it's about the rights of the people to have bought and paid for the hunt for that man with pain and sufferring, as well as cold hard cash for years and years, and our right to closure over the entire event surrrounding UBL.

It's both illogical and immoral to attempt to deny us that small consolation IMO.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join