It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Basic Pack to Build On... Take a Look and Comment

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

12m8keall2c
I've always liked the idea of a chainsaw chain with handles on both ends, for a 'survival saw'.... felling wood for fire, structure, etc.

takes a little 'elbow grease' and effort, but it seems it would greeatly increase the diameter branches, trunks, etc that you could 'target' for use.

???

link

???

I am going to buy that......Thanks. It will replace my Wyoming saw. This is much more compact. I love these threads were we can talk about gear and ideas. I have gotten more then a few great ideas on ATS survival board.
edit on 12-2-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I like this thread and it's info so I thought I would share a few more gear ideas.

The US GI 4 piece sleeping bag set. Best bang for the buck you can find and anywhere. I paid under 100 bucks for mine.

Leatherman mut mulit-tool. It really is great and make sure to get the bit kit to go with it.

ill Gear titanium. I love these guys kit and they make everything from survival capsules to key chains.

WIndmill waterproof lighter. I was skeptical about this one because of the price but it really works well.

Msr universal stove. It runs on a wide selection of fuel and it very well made.

Blackhawk duty gloves. I love these guys and everything is made in the USA.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join