It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Schappelle Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

What would be the point of smuggling low grade Australian weed into Indonesia, from a country where you'd get a slap over the wrist with a wet bus ticket, into one where they could kill you. You can get anything you want in corrupt countries. I'd like to know if it was Aussie weed in the first place. The whole thing reeks. As far as Qantas baggage handlers being up to something, everyone is up to something everywhere. This whole globalisation thing is getting stupid, why would I want to go to countries for a holiday, where my daily habits could get me shot.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by anonentity

Queensland (Australia) Premier, Campbell Newman, has declared that he will do everything within his power to prevent Shapelle Corby gaining financially from her experience. The Indonesian authorities have said that they will monitor any interview she gives.
The thick plottens folks!

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by anonentity

Exactly. Nobody smuggles drugs into indonesia. Especially not 4.2 kg for a 2 week vacation....
edit on 12-2-2014 by Flatcoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
It was Adelaide hydro....best inthe land at the time.Would blow your lips off compared to any local produce .Her dad was a lifelong player.Baggage handlers involved to a point.....someone(s) spotted the US $1k needed to secure safe passage through Bali customs the old man had put in the bag on top of weed and that one oppurtunistic swipe unwittingly bought the whole run undone. No hush $ no pass go. Scorby would've been expecting to open bag , grease palm of customs & skip on through.Gutwrenching moment to realise somehow the whole shebang had somehow f**ked up when no $ where they should've been.

Er...um... well so me mates,stepsisters,nannas,neices godson told us down the rubbidy

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I do believe she was setup by one of her farthers ex partners.... just my though

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join