It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex jones: mayors against guns walk out missing audio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
So this video is missing audio from three major contributions that have probably been heard around these circles many times.

However in this video the audio seems to have been deliberately edited out.

So have any of you seen this happen here before, or is the s really about to hit the fan with this story?

Deliberate deception or censorship?

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I wanted to add what a delight it would be to see the censors censor themselves.

Oh what a kick that would be! However let me add a deep thought to that bag of tricks. Do censors favor censorship to take back all the stupid things they say themselves?

Oh what a hoot! And a mighty clever bag of tricks.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Is it just me or does it seem like Alex finishes his whisky (or other spirit) right before he gets started. I mean maybe it was tart lemonade or something... but that face looks like a liquor wince.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
For some people, everything is a conspiracy.

Especially if that's how they make their very comfortable living.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by txinfidel

Started to watch the vid but after 40 secs i stopped. Alex Jones does my head in, complete and utter shill. Jesuit scumbag. Only a brain dead muppet would listen to this fool!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Who are these "mayors"? What are their names? Where are their press releases discussing the "walk out"?

You know, prior to the event starting, all of those "mayors" had to walk in. So, naturally, when it is time to go home they "walk out".

Alex Jones, as others have stated, is a shill; he always has the inside scoop on absolutely nothing.

top topics

join