It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BEER

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I constantly dream of beer.
Recently , my dreams have involved searching for a high quality beer.
In my dream,I seem to always find myself in a party like setting , maby in a bar , a beer store, or some kind environment where beer is stored in a wall cooler.
In this dream , Im always asking the waitress do you have a high quality Ale or a Stout type of beer , she always says, " just a minute sir Ill go check for you", but she never comes back .
The other night in my dream , a beautiful waitress, like the Saint Polly girl "massive cleavage and everything", brought a golden tray loaded with infinite bottles of every kind of exotic beer you could imagine. There were beers from Germany , Ireland ,Australia , and every exotic location from around the world.
I was in ecstasy , with every sip I took I tasted Exotic Ale, stouts , and flavors I couldn't even describe in words .
So Yes, I have tasted something incredible in my dreams.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by overanocean

Seems like these dreams are just as much about a waitress

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

aye we share the same affliction

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I have been pondering that myself , The waitress came back , the beer came back, I cant wait to go to sleep tonight.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

Ahh, The nectar of the beer gods !

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I'm in SnF kudos OP great thread I agree !

edit on 10-2-2014 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

(post by sheepslayer247 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Why did I have to read this? Now I'm salivating for some craft beer, preferably an IPA or if not, stout!

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Thanks to Colorado that might be coming to a theatre near you.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I wish I could have cool dreams about beer & stuff like that.

My only recurring dream involves an evil glowing red dot that skitters across the floor, zig-zagging everywhere. I feel I have to catch the evil red dot and stop it from doing whatever it is that its doing but, every time I pounce on it, it slips through my fingers.

DAMN THAT RED DOT, DAMN IT!

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

Why did I have to read this?

The only thing I read was, "Beer"!

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Is this the theme song in your dreams?

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Perhaps that dream is not of a red dot.....but of a Red Stripe, a fine Jamaican beer that goes well with jerk chicken and any kind of fish.

See, you are dreaming of beer.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Thanks , sometimes the simple things help to calm the complex.
I appreciated your thread yesterday.
Peace !

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Well dreaming about beer is not all bad. Here are some interesting things about dreaming of beer/alcohol.

To see or drink beer in your dream represents happiness, relaxation, and/ or inspiration. You are free of worries and enjoying the moment. Alternatively, beer drinking refers to your social life.

Since beer is a alcoholic beverage this might fit your dream too. To dream that you are enjoying alcohol in moderation denotes contentment and satisfaction in the decisions that you have made. Success is within your grasp.Get her number! The dream may also be a metaphor for "spirits" and your need for spiritual enrichment. Waitress is the spirit!

To dream that you are consuming alcohol in excess signifies feelings of inadequacy, worries, regrets and fears of being discovered for who you really are. Who are you really? You are using alcohol as a way to escape or as an excuse for something you did. We found you!. Alternatively, the dream may be reflective of waking issues and problems of alcoholism. Get your self a mirror, stop drinking alone.

In your dream do you notice the surrounding? Do you always consume the same amount of beer before waking up? Why has the waitress made her self known much later in your reoccurring dreams? Has a huge rack, why question it right

...and of course it can mean absolutely nothing as well.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Beer dreams are of a very rare occasion , the majority of my dreams involve alien abductions , government overthroughs , and Russian Invasions .

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Yes, my beer radar has reactivated yet again, time for another, Im on my way.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Robb760

Its truthfully toward the later section of your thread , thats a work in progress right now.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
That is strange, I never had a dream of drinking beer. I guess some people really enjoy life in their dreams. It's pretty bad if you wake up in the morning drunk and hungover from getting drunk in your sleep. Maybe you have some of those bacteria in your gut that make alcohol as part of their process and you dream of drinking.

I gotta give you a S&F for this thread, it is unique.

Maybe I did have dreams of drinking beer and got so drunk that I can't remember anything about it

edit on 10-2-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Try some Sam Adams seasonal brews.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join