It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ani-Toonspiracy(aka the Ultimate Crossover Movie)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Continuation of this: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Welcome Welcome to the Epic X-over movie project where this project is parody movie Project that will spoofs anything that it crossovers

Project page

here's the possible titles of this project: Ani-Toonspiracy, Epic Crossover Movie, The Ultimate Crossover Movie, and so on

recently, this project spawns Countdown to 2012 trilogy and The Spin-off in order to crossovers things that too much to fit even in a movie that at least 3 hours long from Prototype(in Countdown to 2012) as well Happy Tree Friends, Mario, Sonic, and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic plus countless others in the Spin-off

Here's the Trailer:

Currently, I'm looking for possible sponsors to fund this project cuz this project is so big, it's too much to funded by myself alone

and mods, can you move this thread to right discussion boards if you finds this in the wrong place?

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
My first though for some reason seeing your post was a reverse "Cool World" movie. Have you tried kickstarter or other similar sites to promote your movie and gather sponsors?

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Robb760
My first though for some reason seeing your post was a reverse "Cool World" movie. Have you tried kickstarter or other similar sites to promote your movie and gather sponsors?

I has Tried Indiegogo to promote my project only to got nothing by the time it's indiegogo page closed down due to Time Limit

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Sounds like a great idea, but it would have to be written very carefully. You can't just throw all those characters into one plot and expect it to pull itself together seamlessly.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

AfterInfinity
Sounds like a great idea, but it would have to be written very carefully. You can't just throw all those characters into one plot and expect it to pull itself together seamlessly.

no wonder writing of the script takes me forever(read: 2 years) to makes it very careful. also, there's the spin-off and and Countdown to 2012 trilogy to fits characters that too much to fit into the movie itself

not to mention I has worked it so hard to makes this better than Pooh's Adventures(it just throws too many characters carelessly) and those that makes on-screen appearances in the Movie(and it's subsequent works) are just the tip of the iceberg
edit on 10/2/2014 by masonicon because: improvement

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

Okay wait...

There is no way in Valhalla that the voice actor list you provided in the linked thread is accurate... I mean how could you actually hire James Earl Jones?

Also, the idea is pretty wacky but I think a lot of people could get into. I nearly went "huh!?" when I read that you were even including characters from TWEWY, Neku is awesome.

At any rate, good luck with this man.

Kallisti

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

CagliostroTheGreat

Okay wait...

There is no way in Valhalla that the voice actor list you provided in the linked thread is accurate... I mean how could you actually hire James Earl Jones?

Also, the idea is pretty wacky but I think a lot of people could get into. I nearly went "huh!?" when I read that you were even including characters from TWEWY, Neku is awesome.

At any rate, good luck with this man.

Kallisti

Here's the updated list of Voice Actors: anitoonspiracy.wikia.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Okay that's great but it doesn't answer my question really, so again, this list is actual confirmed and paid for voice actors? Because there are some very high profile names on that list.

I just find it hard to believe that you can afford to pay for those actors but have to turn to ATS to look for storyboard artists. That is just a bit odd. I mean, if you have the funds to hire such high caliber VAs as Nancy Cartwright then why don't you have the money to hire a top notch crew?

Just a bit fishy to me is all.

Also, if I may be so bold, is English your native tongue? Just curious.

Well, good luck again, I would probably watch this flick if it gets made.

Kallisti

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
If I may ask, what's the basic premise of this film? What about the plot demands that all these characters be brought together?

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Double post.
edit on 11-2-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

CagliostroTheGreat

Okay that's great but it doesn't answer my question really, so again, this list is actual confirmed and paid for voice actors? Because there are some very high profile names on that list.

I just find it hard to believe that you can afford to pay for those actors but have to turn to ATS to look for storyboard artists. That is just a bit odd. I mean, if you have the funds to hire such high caliber VAs as Nancy Cartwright then why don't you have the money to hire a top notch crew?

Just a bit fishy to me is all.

Also, if I may be so bold, is English your native tongue? Just curious.

Well, good luck again, I would probably watch this flick if it gets made.

Kallisti

There's good reason I looking for Sponsors: to fund this project since I don't have enough money to fund this project for myself, and here's possible sponsor: Tom Fulp of Newgrounds
edit on 11/2/2014 by masonicon because: fixing grammar

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

AfterInfinity
If I may ask, what's the basic premise of this film? What about the plot demands that all these characters be brought together?

the basic Premise of this film is: people from Different Universes takes on Real Life Conspiracy Theories(that leads to the creation of gestalt entity between gods) and what the plot demands all of those characters brought together is: from Spongebob Universe, Plankton got inducted to the Illuminati where he holds the right soul to completes the highest god of the Anunnaki(which is incomplete) and Spongebob and his friends exiled from Bikini Bottom, from Simpsons Universe, it got destroyed due to it's resident God destroyed by the Anunnaki and then the SImpsons family and their fellow Springfieldians escapes from Springfield, all of them save the Simpsons family got captured by the Illuminati, from Metal Slug universe, the P.F. Squad commandos escapes the destruction of their Blue Planet in the hand of the Anunnaki(to built their Kingdom hearts) where it only makes their universe counterpart of our solar system becomes eye of terror equivalent, from Pokemon universe, 9 of 10 named Pokemon Human characters are super-soldiers: Giovanni is augmented to the Space Marine Primarch levels while the rest only got powers based on Pokemon attacks(though they escapes from the Illuminati and teams up with Spongebob characters, in case of those that aren't Giovanni or Max), from Kingdom hearts Universe, King Mickey and Ansem the Wise is ordered to dismantles Anunnaki-built Kingdom Hearts only to goes awry while Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, and Goofy are ordered to takes on Illuminati and Anunnaki only to ends up teams up with Spongebob gang, from Digimon Universe, the 8 Original Digidestined are finds out that the Illuminati got technology that allows non-digitals to uses Digimon as it's body, from Teen Titans Universe, the Animated Teen Titans(minus Cyborg) teams up with 8 Original Digidestined, from The World Ends with You Universe, Neku, Shiki, Beat, and Rhyme left Shibuya since it's quarantined, from Heroes Universe, Hiro Nakamura left his home universe since Alex Mercer eats everyone in that universe that aren't himself or Emile Danko, from Happy Tree Friends Universe, the Happy Tree Friends are escapes their universe that got destroyed by the Anunnaki to built their Kingdom hearts, from Sonic Universe, Sonic and his friends stashed Chaos Emeralds since the Anunnaki wants Chaos Emeralds to completes their godpharaoh, from Mario Universe, Mario and his gang finds out that Bowser and his kind joins the Anunnaki Empire, from My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic universe, the mane cast along Derpy hooves teams up with Spin-off main characters because of Genocide that ACME Corporation did upon equestria, and so on(including even Warhammer 40k characters have their universe destroyed by the Anunnaki to built their Kingdom hearts)

Note: series like Teen Titans, Heroes, Pokemon, Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, The World Ends With You, Spongebob Squarepants, The Simpsons, and Metal Slug are got mixed in the actual movie while series like Happy Tree Friends, Mario, Sonic, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, and Warhammer 40000 are got mixed in the spin-off instead(where people from group A(Consists Teen Titans, Heroes, Pokemon, Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, The World Ends With You, Spongebob Squarepants, The Simpsons, and Metal Slug characters) didn't actually travels with group B(consists Happy Tree Friends, Mario, Sonic, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, and Warhammer 40000 characters) though series like Metal Slug and Warhammer 40k have it's characters aren't exactly default roster for both groups

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: masonicon

the basic Premise of this film is: people from Different Universes takes on Real Life Conspiracy Theories(that leads to the creation of gestalt entity between gods) and what the plot demands all of those characters brought together is: from Spongebob Universe, Plankton got inducted to the Illuminati where he holds the right soul to completes the highest god of the Anunnaki(which is incomplete) and Spongebob and his friends exiled from Bikini Bottom, from Simpsons Universe, it got destroyed due to it's resident God destroyed by the Anunnaki and then the SImpsons family and their fellow Springfieldians escapes from Springfield, all of them save the Simpsons family got captured by the Illuminati, from Metal Slug universe, the P.F. Squad commandos escapes the destruction of their Blue Planet in the hand of the Anunnaki(to built their Kingdom hearts) where it only makes their universe counterpart of our solar system becomes eye of terror equivalent, from Pokemon universe, 9 of 10 named Pokemon Human characters are super-soldiers: Giovanni is augmented to the Space Marine Primarch levels while the rest only got powers based on Pokemon attacks(though they escapes from the Illuminati and teams up with Spongebob characters, in case of those that aren't Giovanni or Max), from Kingdom hearts Universe, King Mickey and Ansem the Wise is ordered to dismantles Anunnaki-built Kingdom Hearts only to goes awry while Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, and Goofy are ordered to takes on Illuminati and Anunnaki only to ends up teams up with Spongebob gang, from Digimon Universe, the 8 Original Digidestined are finds out that the Illuminati got technology that allows non-digitals to uses Digimon as it's body, from Teen Titans Universe, the Animated Teen Titans(minus Cyborg) teams up with 8 Original Digidestined, from The World Ends with You Universe, Neku, Shiki, Beat, and Rhyme left Shibuya since it's quarantined, from Heroes Universe, Hiro Nakamura left his home universe since Alex Mercer eats everyone in that universe that aren't himself or Emile Danko, from Happy Tree Friends Universe, the Happy Tree Friends are escapes their universe that got destroyed by the Anunnaki to built their Kingdom hearts, from Sonic Universe, Sonic and his friends stashed Chaos Emeralds since the Anunnaki wants Chaos Emeralds to completes their godpharaoh, from Mario Universe, Mario and his gang finds out that Bowser and his kind joins the Anunnaki Empire, from My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic universe, the mane cast along Derpy hooves teams up with Spin-off main characters because of Genocide that ACME Corporation did upon equestria, and so on(including even Warhammer 40k characters have their universe destroyed by the Anunnaki to built their Kingdom hearts)

Note: series like Teen Titans, Heroes, Pokemon, Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, The World Ends With You, Spongebob Squarepants, The Simpsons, and Metal Slug are got mixed in the actual movie while series like Happy Tree Friends, Mario, Sonic, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, and Warhammer 40000 are got mixed in the spin-off instead(where people from group A(Consists Teen Titans, Heroes, Pokemon, Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, The World Ends With You, Spongebob Squarepants, The Simpsons, and Metal Slug characters) didn't actually travels with group B(consists Happy Tree Friends, Mario, Sonic, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, and Warhammer 40000 characters) though series like Metal Slug and Warhammer 40k have it's characters aren't exactly default roster for both groups

Story Update: well the real reason TWEWY casts are brought here to this project is: ACME Corporation(prior being bought by Lex Luthor(here he's flanderized into Complete Monster that boundlessly hate anyone with superhuman abilities), when it's under Illuminati as latter's corporate Arm) experimenting with Cancer Cures(using Anunnaki's hyperdimensional Nanotechnology) allow noises(TWEWY) to turns their hosts into Zombie-like Cannibals with Lovecraftian Superpowers and of course, their Humanity, not to mention the noises can possess Technological devices. as well the real reason 8 Original Digidestined join the protagonist of Ani-Toonspiracy is: alternate timeline where timeline branches from somewhere between Our War Game(Digimon adventure sequel movie that take place before Digimon 02) and the day Digidestined gave up the powers of their crests, the Superpowers that the Digidestined uses are tied to their crests. the destruction of Warhammer 40k universe in the hands of Anunnaki's Heartless are take place almost 1000 years after 13th Black Crusade. Cyborg's absence was from Earth-Teen Titans being another DC universe that make Cyborg himself Justice League member. not to mention there's Flame of Recca characters are represented by Recca, Domon, Fuko, Mikagami, and Koganei(that's barely escape their universe after Alex Mercer(after eating 7 billion people from Heroes universe) interrupt Recca summoning flame dragon Resshin to save Yanagi's soul from Tendo Jigoku) as well Isami, Toshi, and Soshi teams up with Hokage(FoR) together. recently there's Overwatch characters join this mess cuz the United Nations of their universe are being bought by ACME Corporation, further criminalizing them. and so on

speaking of Voice Actors, we're can't use High Caliber VAs for voicing it's characters not only it's too prohibitively expensive for any fanworks.

and we're have animated this(what animated here are just early part of the Spin-off):

Patreon page to cover the cost of this Project without sponsorship
edit on 8/12/2019 by masonicon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join