It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio National Guard Training Envisions Right-Wing Terrorism

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Sorry Believers in the constitution . and the second amendment and who are 'anti government' are not terrorists.

Anyone who believes in the constitution is antigovernment.

Since the constitution is a protection FROM government.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

neo96
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Sorry Believers in the constitution . and the second amendment and who are 'anti government' are not terrorists.

Anyone who believes in the constitution is antigovernment.

Since the constitution is a protection FROM government.

The US Constitution establishes the US Government.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Gryphon66

Yeah it also placed restrictions on that 'government'.

But the government today is nothing like what the founders 'created'.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

opethPA

kx12x

There hasn't been any such real life scenarios any time in recent past where an insane Second Amendment supporter used a WMD. There is a reason and it's not based off of anything in the past. It must be something that they're anticipating (or) will (make it happen?) in the future. Your guess is as good as mine.

Just because something hasn't happened previously doesn't mean it can't happen.

Regardless of if you believe 9/11 or Pearl Harbor were inside jobs had either of those attacks happened previously?

Don't get me wrong, if all they were training for was this particular scenario then I think that would paranoid but training for any possible scenario isn't a bad thing.
edit on 2014pAmerica/Chicago2808ppm by opethPA because: learning about chemistry sets and books.

I'm not saying they shouldn't train for a scenario such as those, but what is the purpose in using specific "perpetrators" such as disgruntled second amendment supporters? Why not just a generic "extremist" such as a radical anti government group? It wasn't mock up of radical militias or groups:

Two school employees who are disgruntled over the government's interpretation of the Second Amendment plot to use chemical, biological and radiological agents against members of the local community

How likely do you think this specific scenario (terrorist 2nd Amendment supporter) would be to play out in reality? Enough so to be specifically trained for with mock ups?

Could they not think of more likely candidates for training?

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Strange???????

I read your source article. No mention whatever of "Right Wing" Terrorism.

But perhaps there should have been.....

Rep. Jim Bridenstine (R-Okla.) saw a recent town hall of his take a sharp turn to the unexpected. A YouTube video has surfaced showing one of Bridenstine's constituents suggesting that President Barack Obama "should be executed." “Obama is not president as far as I’m concerned," the woman can be heard saying in the clip. "He should be executed as an enemy combatant.” (Listen to the woman's remarks above, beginning at the 20-second mark.) Bridenstine let the woman finish her remarks, before responding. "Look, everybody knows the lawlessness of this president," Bridenstine said. "He picks and chooses which laws he's going to enforce or not enforce."

Yep.

You certainly seem profetic with your "Right Wing" addition to the original article.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BritofTexas

Strange?

Intentionally being obtuse ?

Documents from an Ohio National Guard (ONG) training drill conducted last January reveal the details of a mock disaster where Second Amendment supporters with “anti-government” opinions were portrayed as domestic terrorists.

Why yes 'left wing' extremists are 'anti government' and support the second.

No wait they don't.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

neo96
Why yes 'left wing' extremists are 'anti government' and support the second.
No wait they don't.

Thank you for giving me a good chuckle before bedtime.

Giffords and her husband, Mark Kelly, founded Americans for Responsible Solutions as a way to encourage elected officials to stand up for both the 2nd amendment and safer communities

Americans for Responsible Solutions

But, of course, it's all just a Commie Muslim Kenyan plot isn't it?

Be careful grasping those straws, you could end up with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

Not to worry though.

Because now, thanks to Obamacare, not only can you get treatment. You also can not be denied coverage due to your pre-existing condition.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

But, of course, it's all just a Commie Muslim Kenyan plot isn't it?

Nice red herring there.

Feel free to quote ANYONE who said anything remotely like that.

Yeah someone is grasping at straws.

Obamacare had nothing to do with the topic either.

Grasp,Grasp,Grasping at straws.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The misdirection in our military is certainly frightening and well documented. I used to edit videos of officers telling troops to hand in civilians simply for taking pictures.

It is quite appalling and yes while I don't think many national guard would take such measures, many higher paid and ranking would.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Because now, thanks to Obamacare, not only can you get treatment. You also can not be denied coverage due to your pre-existing condition.

Yes and he can also spend all of his income just for health insurance.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by txinfidel

And what organization has done the most damage and killed the most innocent civilians/ small children - and have gotten away with it?

I think one has to think to themselves - "Who in america is afraid right now - and who are they afraid of?"

Middle class people are afraid of the gov't - taking even more of their wealth, and, recently, their retirement savings - to buy worthless "gov't treasury bonds".

The working poor are afraid of not EVER finding work that pays, of losing their food, healthcare, rent (housing), their tax refunds, their safety (due to living in crime ridden nieghborhoods where the criminials/drug dealers still all are armed with GUNS).

The banksters and gov't officials who have been stealing everything from everyone they touch.

The US military, from foriegn troops the gov't officials have flown, bussed, and inflitrated into the military - and the recent, and ongoing, "muslim terrorists" the obozo administration has been bringing into the country.

Who are you afraid of?
edit on 11-2-2014 by Happy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   

neo96
reply to post by Gryphon66

Yeah it also placed restrictions on that 'government'.

But the government today is nothing like what the founders 'created'.

No reason why it should be - the constitution allows itself to be changed, and allows laws to be changed - so it was actually envisioned by the founders that the Govt and indeed the country would change, and they gave the country the means to change various aspects of the government.

To say otherwise is to be against the constitution.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

kx12x
I'm not saying they shouldn't train for a scenario such as those, but what is the purpose in using specific "perpetrators" such as disgruntled second amendment supporters? Why not just a generic "extremist" such as a radical anti government group? It wasn't mock up of radical militias or groups:

The best training for the real world is training in real world scenarios, using real world elements.
We do the same thing in my job and we don't use generic or vague names or designations.

kx12x
How likely do you think this specific scenario (terrorist 2nd Amendment supporter) would be to play out in reality? Enough so to be specifically trained for with mock ups?

Could they not think of more likely candidates for training?

That goes back to my just because something hasn't happened doesn't mean it can't happen.
If all they were doing was using this scenario and nothing else over and over I would get the issue with it.
Since it is just one of many different possible scenarios they train for I don't see a problem with it.

That doesn't in anyway make me less patriotic or inline with big brother.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

do i have to keep walking to find more than one incident?

i didnt wear my nikes today

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

We are winning and they are losing.
Pretty much NA(tionalist)CO(rporatism)s USA in action.
The despots are attacking the people to maintain thier vice-like grip on power. Rule of legitimate law, and separation of powers are the way to go.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join