It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudi: 'Split' Motive for 9/11?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin
Its probably also interesting for members who want to know more about this to read up about a informant named CurveBall and a Al-Qa'ida operative held captive in Egypt called Ibn al-Shaykh al-Libi who was the source for much of the "Iraq Al-Qa'ida" claims.

Just wanted to second this suggestion. Somebody's going to make an amazing movie about Curveball someday. The US wanted evidence they could believe, and he wanted someone who would believe his "evidence." It's an incredible story.

"Maybe I was right, maybe I was not right," he said. "They gave me this chance. I had the chance to fabricate something to topple the regime. I and my sons are proud of that and we are proud that we were the reason to give Iraq the margin of democracy."
(link)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

netbound
reply to post by SLAYER69

Ok, I guess that sounds about right, Slayer69. I can see that, after clearing a few cobwebs outta the attic.

I’m probably all wrong, but what I always thought went kinda like this - I never bought the Iraqi connection to 9/11. I figured it was used to rationalize a pre-emptive strike against Hussein.

When did the government ever said Iraq was involved in 911? The reason given for invading was Saddams access to WMDs.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Yes, SPLIT between Saudi Hezbollah & Israel Mossad

new topics

<< 1   >>

join