It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this rumor true?????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
As the article says news of this hasnt broken yet, and i hope its not true.
But its worth checking it out just the same.....270 US troops dead today

I have the news on but dont hear anything about this.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
From rense:

"According to this inside source, 270 Americans were killed in the attack. Black Hawk and Chinook aircraft took over 3 hours to evacuate the dead and the wounded. The Americans have cordoned off the area with red tape and started to spray a liquid over the chemical substance to neutralize it. The specific chemical used is not yet known however the damage is said to have extended to surrounding trees, which were either burnt or wilted.

This attack came as a response to the American chemical attack on Fallujah a few days ago. At press time, there is not one word in mainstream press about this large scale attack. Curiously, a quick search on Google netted virtually no information at all on the Iraq war - a war that is taking American lives daily."

Also the recommendation to take it with a grain of salt:

"Note - This story now circulating on the net appears to have first
been reported September 1, 2004 per this post on Rumor Mill News. -ed"

The truth is not out there. I'm sure most casual observers would not even be able to describe the chemical attack that today's "reported" events are meant to be in retaliation for.

More war crimes, next more obfuscation from the Bush administration, and never an attendance at any one funeral.

[edit on 22-11-2004 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Gotta love jihadunspun.

Who knows. This doesn't seem like the kind of story we'd want to keep secret, being that there aren't supposed to be chemical weapons in Iraq.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Ugh, Rense....

believability drops through the floor....

Especially if no one else is saying it

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Yeah, like we'd need to use chemical weapons against a bunch of cavemen with outdated Soviet-era weapons.

I gotta tell ya man. Some of the points of view alot of you people have are shocking. These conspiracy writers must have a ball at your expense.

dh

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Sounds like crap or another little trick to 'prove' what we're supposed to be up against. Another little hologram insertion
www.jihadunspun.com.../home.php&

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Well, this may be bunk, but that doesnt make everything they have a bunch of lies.
Anyway, i'm very glad that this may be just a story.

Sorry, mods...you can close this up if you'd like

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
Ugh, Rense....

believability drops through the floor....

Especially if no one else is saying it

See, I would say that it isn't really Rense's fault because he has a disclaimer that the information provided may or may not be factual. But then you end up reading stories that are just so undeniabley fake (beating up an alien and sticking him in your freezer?
) that no one should forgive him.

[edit on 11-22-2004 by Esoterica]

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Have not located anything on the Rumor, however, here are some interesting facts about the Base. And for whoever said it. This does not appear to constructed by Cavemen.

www.globalsecurity.org...

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The whole idea is just retarded!

"Rense" is full of terrorist sympothizers, they want anarchy I think they are all traitors!

Rense.com and jihadunspun are really the same thing. They both put out one-sided stories that are designed to make America, Bush or our Soldiers look evil.

I really just want to slap some of the reporters that put this kinda crap out.

top topics

join