It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Origins of Gnosticism

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Rex282
vethumanbeing

VethumanbeingYou have such a misguided interpretation of the ideaform/interpretation of the mystery schools; 'gnostic' and what it entails (here is a clue it is not a belief system or a religion); and cannot be taught as it is all about SELF (or getting rid of egocentic behaviors) discovery.

Rex282 lions and tigers and EGO's OH MY!!

Maybe the words 'SUCH A' was indeed quite possibly over the top and unnecessary; please accept my apology. I will erase that with: I could be unobservant or even have blinked; and not respond to this post of yours, but of course neither is true as cannot stop/restrain myself. Evidence of god proclaims itself as 'truth' in the knowledge that it reveals itself not as a deception or something hidden or deliberatly puzzled into sublime opaqueness, IT will lay down before you like a dog on its back; legs in the air waiting for the tummy rub and a cookie reward.

edit on 18-2-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
You might like my re-translation of Genesis 49

GENESIS 49 - Draft 1 translation corrrection

Note: In the Hebrew texts the word בְּנִ֣י has been translated to mean SONS; when I believe it actually translates to BENNY. The etymological origin or BEN is 'PYRAMID LIKE PEAK'. Therefore I believe the plural of which that is used within Genesis 49 means PYRAMIDS.

The application of meanings to names within the Hebrew language is the topic of the main book that I am currently writing. Giving name meanings to common phrases like CHOSEN BY GOD (Daniel); made it possible for them to conceal a lot of the true meaning within the Biblical texts, when they were collated and stolen from other religions. The original texts should have contained very few 'named' characters; only Gods interactions with 'types' of people. They wished to cover this up. So the 'touch of names' was added to the reinterpretation of the Bible. This also should give you an understanding of why the majority of 'name meanings' used in modern society; have a Hebrew origin.

1. And called the Supplanter unto their children to read of their collated and pieced together teachings, which will guide us into the days of future generations.

2. To the groups that hear of the Pyramids Supplanter; you have heard by the 'Those of God' (Israel) their predecessor.

3. Behold the forgotten founding son which came first and was mourned first, and carried on by those left behind.

4. Carelessness unto the Earthly Wisdom, allowed the elite the delights of the patriarch, and therefore was profaned the pages of their book.

5. They listened, then connect through a fire-pot of instruments, to plunder what they have then sold.

6. A Council introduced your spiritual congregation unto nothing but their own abundance. Because through their gluttony they sacrificed man for their own self-interests; by uprooting the Bull (Taurus).

7. Cursed gluttony that grew bolder to exceed that of severe; to set-apart their supplanter and destroy 'Those of God' (Israel).

8. Praise and honour thou brethren. The wise and knowledgeable strangers, who worshiped the Pyramids of their Fathers.

9. Praise the engraved figure of the Sphinx standing guard over the pyramids it lies before. With lower legs like a great crouching Lion, above whom they arise.

10. Not forgotten are their races praise, and the engraved stones which give their thanks. As gifts from the loyal nation.

11. To bind the tree of their female citizens, to be the peeling of male citizens, they sang the praises of the Pyramids unto themselves. Washed the universal wisdom, within mans wisdom so they could wear it; and combined it with the wisdom teachings of Sotho; by the Holy of Lesotho.

12. We then became blind through such wisdom, and the brilliant white of the brighter years; was banished.

13. Their celestial abode is by the seashore where they burn, awaiting. And his arrival to the seashore will brings a joyful unending; by his resistance with support, in their attempt to seize their prize in every way.

14. The reward to the effective beast of burden, will be to stretch out between the two worlds.

15. And by shouldering such sacrifice for the good of the Earth, as the delightful light of suffering; it will come to pass that he succeeds in that he's burdened with.

16. He judged by God, shall judge his people as one; those of God (Israel).

17. May he judged by God wind up to crush through the useless ornaments. Crush also a multitude of sharks. Standing firm like a Knight, cast down from the back of his chariot.

18. For your salvation I await "ILL BE WHO I NEED TO BE" (Yahweh's correct meaning is "I'LL BE WHO I NEED TO BE". It refers to the Logos; 'THE MAN OF THE WORD'; who writes the Divine word. He is 'THE HOST OF MANY'; as he is essentially a host; who channels the Divine word. This is why he is called; "Ill be who I need to be"; because he can channel any Divine Spirit he needs to; he is also called 'LORD OF HOSTS', 'LORD OF LORDS' or 'THE SABOATH').

19. Order battalions to invade, and he will be told as a result.

20. But approve to share the power and he will give a delightful Kings Measure.

21. To women struggling with persecution, he giveth fine words.

22. The Pyramid of the Euphrates were revalued. The Pyramid of the Euphrates crushed the Eye of its daughters. So march now to crush the Ox.

23. The owners are bitter and hurt; and bear a grudge for this attack upon what's theirs.

24. Because sits among those also; the owners Ark. Hidden by seminal hands from the Knight Supplanter. From this, evil has been cast upon the 'Those of God' (Israel).

25. So thy Father, with help from El Almighty, bless you all. Bless all above the ground, and all below the ground. And bless the womb of the Almighty.

26. The Godly gifts of your Father prevailed on the Godly gift of my ancestors until greed mounted this world thin in the head. The Divine will increase and exult triumphantly, with the monk his brother of gods peace.

27. Son of the right hands guiding light, maddened by control shall consume until they witness division rejected.

28. Reprove that we are all one of the tribe of 'those of God' (Israel), to all of those who speak of, and give gifts of their Father. The one which only benefits if they kneel.

29. Then he commanded to them and said; “To those gathered on my nations grave; act ethical towards my fathers vault, who is within the fields of Ephron The Hittite.

30. Which is the field of the Cave of the Patriarchs, which faces Mamre – the land of Canaan; which Abraham bought from the field of Ephron the Hittite. And which holds my resting place.

31. There you buried Abraham and Sarah his wife. There you also buried Isaac and Rebekah his wife; and there I buried Leah.

32. That gives you the field and the cave in which, were found the children of Heth.

33. I would recommend that the supplanter commands his sons to gather at the feet with the staff to give up to the soul of El – the mighty one.
edit on 24-2-2014 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
Rex282
vethumanbeing

VethumanbeingYou have such a misguided interpretation of the ideaform/interpretation of the mystery schools; 'gnostic' and what it entails (here is a clue it is not a belief system or a religion); and cannot be taught as it is all about SELF (or getting rid of egocentic behaviors) discovery.

Maybe the words 'SUCH A' was indeed quite possibly over the top and unnecessary; please accept my apology. I will erase that with: I could be unobservant or even have blinked; and not respond to this post of yours, but of course neither is true as cannot stop/restrain myself. Evidence of god proclaims itself as 'truth' in the knowledge that it reveals itself not as a deception or something hidden or deliberatly puzzled into sublime opaqueness, IT will lay down before you like a dog on its back; legs in the air waiting for the tummy rub and a cookie reward.

edit on 18-2-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

Thanks VHB...yes... accepted.

My main point was..... there is no valid evidence or proof Yahoshua was a Gnostic or Essene or anything else that people believe he is. It is futile to speculate such beliefs because that's all they are... beliefs(not knowing).

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Rex282
vethumanbeing

VHBMaybe the words 'SUCH A' was indeed quite possibly over the top and unnecessary; please accept my apology. I will erase that with: I could be unobservant or even have blinked; and not respond to this post of yours, but of course neither is true as cannot stop/restrain myself. Evidence of god proclaims itself as 'truth' in the knowledge that it reveals itself not as a deception or something hidden or deliberatly puzzled into sublime opaqueness, IT will lay down before you like a dog on its back; legs in the air waiting for the tummy rub and a cookie reward.

Rex282Thanks VHB...yes... accepted.
My main point was..... there is no valid evidence or proof Yahoshua was a Gnostic or Essene or anything else that people believe he is. It is futile to speculate such beliefs because that's all they are... beliefs(not knowing).

There is no evidence he ever existed, much less was an Essene (he was as was John the Babtist); was that the plan, one of a purported belief in a faith of his existance and ministry alone). To what purpose, certainly the idea of a 'christ consciousness' has endured; even so for Buddhists, Moslems and Hindu in recognision of a different ideaform important enough to recognise? What is there to speculate? The message remains of teachings that has endured for some reason that spans all faiths.
edit on 27-2-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   
There is no evidence he ever existed, much less was an Essene
It would be FAR FAR more beneficial to "believe" this than he was a gnostic or Essene or a religious guru or a mystic etc etc ad nauseum infintium...That has never benefited anyone and never will.Anyone who believes he was their "Jesus" only believes in a fictional character of their own making and That has never existed.
(he was as was John the Babtist); was that the plan, one of a purported belief in a faith of his existence and ministry alone).
sorry VHB ....I have No idea what you are trying to say..

To what purpose, certainly the idea of a 'christ consciousness' has endured;
"christ consciousness" is a concoction of religion that has ZERO basis in reality.It is an extrapolated "word" taken from the Hebrew mashiach(transliteration) to the Greek translation of mashiach .."christos"..it means THE anointed one or the anointing.It was in relation to a Israelite and later a Jewish ritual of symbolism.It literally meant to rub or smear with oil.Which was symbolic of someone like a King being empowered by the creator God.It doesn't mean that now at all ....it is a "religious" word that has ZERO meaning tossed around like a dirty rag of religion.

even so for Buddhists, Moslems and Hindu in recognition of a different ideaform important enough to recognise? What is there to speculate? The message remains of teachings that has endured for some reason that spans all faiths.
I've stated a multitude of time Yahoshua was not TEACHING ANYTHING religious at ALL.He never"studied ANYTHING religious AT ALL.The speculation about that is pure BS (Belief System and other things)

He was not "teaching a way to live or "mystic knowledge" of a mystery school or any of the religious BS.My suggestion for anyone who has reason is just drop any concept of Yahoshua ........they are all false.
The Jesus in the minds of the religious is a fantasy figure that never existed.He is not "guru" avatar of the ancient schools or coming back to "destroy his enemies and "rapture the "believers of "his" church etc etc etc......it is ALL fantasy....very sick and perverted fantasy at that.

I suggest to any one who wants to believe in any of their "images" of Jesus to try and sprout some wings made of golden fleece and fly to Alpha Centauri because they will both take them just as far...nowhere.

This is a VERY simple Truth.ALL religion(including "spiritualism) is 100% lies .All created in the perversion of the human mind and is an ADVERSARY (it's very easy to know what that means).No one seeks the creator God..NO ONE.It will do no good to seek the creator God by their religion either because the creator God is not LOST!!

Any fantasy about seeking and "believing" in a God (any GOD!) is of the adversary.The Father of ALL lies(religion)/Some atheist have known this truth and have been trying to tell the religious they are NUTSO ...yet no one can hear them!At least they are not deluded with a belief of "who or what" God is because ...they don't believe in ANY God.!!A clean slate of believing NOTHING is better than a slate FULL of believed lies.

Belief does not like death at all and it will continue to believe lies before it will die ....that's why religion is so heinous and FATAL.!It IS the cause of ALL death EXCEPT ....itself!! It's the REAL cockroach of the physical universe.To believe most things that are "incorrect" are a mere pimple on a mosquitos ass flaw but to believe in a FALSE God (Belief System...i.e. your religion.) is as wrong as wrong can be!

Fortunately the "real" creator God is not the humungous asshole as some of the "herd religionist stoutly "believe".I am not condemning anyone and neither is the creator God.Everyone "believes" their religion of BS out of ignorance..they simply don't know any better because they are so immensely flawed and immature.There is only one cure for everyones religion and it starts with DEATH!!Until their "religion" is 100% dead it is IMPOSSIBLE to live.God only knows what that takes to kill it...it looks like to me the beginnings of the cure is like an inoculation/vaccine..MORE doses of religion until the immunity kicks in!!

The point is as it always has been and will be .Yahoshua was NEVER religious but the complete OPPOSITE of religious.He never learned ONE religious thing from ANY man.He never TAUGHT one religious concept...EVER and never will.

It is like I tell my music students.QUIT thinking and believing and Listen and Do!!....'Tain't rocket surgery!That is the ONLY way ,truth and life about how to play/know music.If even ONE of my music students could hear what I say they would have never come to me in the first place.They wouldn't need to...if any of them ever "hear" what I say they will "quit" coming to me(because that's what I want them to do) and " listen,hear and do".That's ALL there is to EVERYTHING...it cannot be TAUGHT nor learned ...only known.

and that's all I got to say bout that...

edit on 28-2-2014 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Rex282

VeteranhumanbeingThere is no evidence he ever existed, much less was an Essene.

Rex282It would be FAR FAR more beneficial to "believe" this than he was a gnostic or Essene or a religious guru or a mystic etc etc ad nauseum infintium...That has never benefited anyone and never will.Anyone who believes he was their "Jesus" only believes in a fictional character of their own making and That has never existed.

First law of one; do not have a 'belief system' as it belongs to someone else and you cannot own in assured propriety.

VHB(he was as was John the Babtist); was that the plan, one of a purported belief in a faith of his existence and ministry alone).

Rex282sorry VHB ....I have No idea what you are trying to say.

They both were wrong most likely in their belief that 'god' would save them and trusted 'something' that guided both to horrible physical deaths as to eventually be perceived as martrs (of course the Kingdom that houses the soul eternal awaited them) but not sure this message resonated with the constituancy.

Rex282 "christ consciousness" is a concoction of religion that has ZERO basis in reality.It is an extrapolated "word" taken from the Hebrew mashiach(transliteration) to the Greek translation of mashiach .."christos"..it means THE anointed one or the anointing.It was in relation to a Israelite and later a Jewish ritual of symbolism.It literally meant to rub or smear with oil.Which was symbolic of someone like a King being empowered by the creator God.It doesn't mean that now at all ....it is a "religious" word that has ZERO meaning tossed around like a dirty rag of religion.

Why are you even bringing up Hebrew references. You should know by now that I KNOW this religion was stollen/borrowed from the Egyptians (by Moses) and only took the base parts of it; and not fully within the understanding of the Quabala; jinxed themselves into a binding of "Material goods and wealth will reign supreme to this race" and a terrible destiny of misfortune awaits them. You do not rob from the Egyptians as guests; without a comeupance or immediate karmic law acquired/incurred. "Christos" means brother in Greek nothing more nothing less, do you not realize language barriers are in place to allow for misinterpretation? As to the rest; no comment.

Veteranhumanbeingeven so for Buddhists, Moslems and Hindu in recognition of a different ideaform important enough to recognise? What is there to speculate? The message remains of teachings that has endured for some reason that spans all faiths.

Rex282I've stated a multitude of time Yahoshua was not TEACHING ANYTHING religious at ALL.He never"studied ANYTHING religious AT ALL.The speculation about that is pure BS (Belief System and other things).

So you are admitting he was 'Gnostic' afterall and inso being was above belief systems.

Rex282He was not "teaching a way to live or "mystic knowledge" of a mystery school or any of the religious BS.My suggestion for anyone who has reason is just drop any concept of Yahoshua they are all false.

How can I argue with that; his esoteric knowledge was way beyond common thinking of the time. He was fairly plain speaking, problem is he could not get his contituancy to understand the 'soul' is eternal and where it actually went upon death, "to the Kingdom of heaven" didnt fly; but apparently throughout the ages and much scholarship/theological effort (by others) explained it adequately enough to be understood in this aeon.

Rex282This is a VERY simple Truth.ALL religion(including "spiritualism) is 100% lies .All created in the perversion of the human mind and is an ADVERSARY (it's very easy to know what that means).No one seeks the creator God..NO ONE.It will do no good to seek the creator God by their religion either because the creator God is not LOST!!

I do; I was born in matter/physicality to find and reunite with myself in the ether; that which not only allowed for me/itself to manifest but to become one with it/myself and tell of the experiences I had. I have no belief system as I am Gnostic so religious tenents apply.

Rex282Any fantasy about seeking and "believing" in a God (any GOD!) is of the adversary.The Father of ALL lies(religion)/Some atheist have known this truth and have been trying to tell the religious they are NUTSO ...yet no one can hear them!At least they are not deluded with a belief of "who or what" God is because ...they don't believe in ANY God.!!A clean slate of believing NOTHING is better than a slate FULL of believed lies.

Atheists are the lucky ones, as are Agnostics, they are coming out of the gate with a clean slate (as you say) to be written upon (no prior indoctinations).

Rex282Belief does not like death at all and it will continue to believe lies before it will die ....that's why religion is so heinous and FATAL.!It IS the cause of ALL death EXCEPT ....itself!! It's the REAL cockroach of the physical universe.To believe most things that are "incorrect" are a mere pimple on a mosquitos ass flaw but to believe in a FALSE God (Belief System...i.e. your religion.) is as wrong as wrong can be!
Belief does not like death? I had no idea mosquitos asses endured adolescent outbreaks of the hormonal human type. I have no love for 'institutions' that push doctines of faith upon third worlders; or the ones that seek out the rich for gaining tithes (enrich themselves). I am not your enemy regarding this acknowedgement. It simply seems to be a standard state of affairs right now.

Rex282Fortunately the "real" creator God is not the humungous asshole as some of the "herd religionist stoutly "believe".I am not condemning anyone and neither 100% dead it is IMPOSSIBLE to live.God only knows what that takes to kill it...it looks like to me the beginnings of the cure is like an inoculation/vaccine..MORE doses of religion until the immunity kicks in!!

God allowed religion to manifest in all of its glorious imperfection; perhaps there is a plan at work here, as in something hits a wall at some point (stops working) or religious wars (ongoing) will figure out how to kill each other once and for all. Biggest mistake ever made "separate church and state" the destruction would have happenned much sooner.

Rex282The point is as it always has been and will be .Yahoshua was NEVER religious but the complete OPPOSITE of religious.He never learned ONE religious thing from ANY man.He never TAUGHT one religious concept...EVER and never will.
and that's all I got to say bout that.

Jesus wasnt even a Christian, that was Pauls deal (invention) 300 years later warped and recaste as nothing Jesus would have agreed to or been a part of if he'd known the consequences of his ministry. All in all though as much as it helps some, it managed to undermine and eventually destroy civilizations, kill human beings in right vs might, land grabbing; plunder gold and gems 'in the name of god/jesus/pick any other diety'. A brilliant mechanism to use god as the redemer/enforcer and stripper away of your societies backbone (honor).
edit on 28-2-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join