It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Amazon Prime original series called The After

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Just watched the first episode and it was pretty good, especially the end. I think most sci-fi fans here will like the end of the first episode.

Its an apocalypse type scenario with a twist in the end. Think walking dead without the cheezy brainless zombies and hopefully without the endless incrowd drama and back stabbing week after week .

www.imdb.com...
Eight strangers are thrown together by mysterious forces and must help each other survive in a violent world that defies explanation.

edit on 20228America/ChicagoMon, 10 Feb 2014 12:20:53 -0600up2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

watching right now ...im digging it so far!

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicexplorer

if you like it now wait till the end.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Keep in mind that this show was just a pilot that Amazon MAY pick up. You have to go to the site and do the survey to express interest in it so they will pick it up.

The survey page

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Thalestris

good call ...i had no clue..figured it was bought and paid for....hope they do go further with this

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Thalestris

Just completed the survey. I only hope they don't turn it into a walking dead where it becomes a show primarily about character interactions .

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Im about halfway through, and though its an interesting story, if they pick it up as a series, they have to do something about the actors and the writing. The Irish(??) guy and the convict drop the f bomb in almost every line, its just a distraction to me. Right now it seems like a syfy channel 2 hour movie than a real tv series. I do hope it gets better, been too long since weve had anything from Chris Cater to watch.

new topics

top topics

join