It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hillary Papers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

She's physically unfit to be president at any rate. After all, she's had a major head trauma, and we all know how that will affect anyone thanks to the NFL stuff.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

ketsuko

She's physically unfit to be president at any rate. After all, she's had a major head trauma, and we all know how that will affect anyone thanks to the NFL stuff.

3 am I am sure the hell ain't gonna call Clinton especially after her epic failure in Benghazi.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
How many of you know of someone or even yourself worked on Hillary's staff back when she was the First Lady of The United States.
Any of you know how she treated her staff or if she worked well with both sexes, which I think might be a Must if your going to be working with the men and women of the Senate and Congress.

My husband knew some of those POOR Unfortunate Young Ladies on her staff.
It was unusual for Hillary to have men on her Staff during her husbands term as POTUS.

Since her school days, she had operated most easily among women; and when it came to appointing her own staff at the White House, she chose 29 women and one man.
Her subordinates - who called her "The Big Girl" or later "Big Mama" and wore badges saying "Hillaryland" - had a starry-eyed devotion that was almost cult-like.
One of Hillary's friends said: "They were all afraid to say no to her."
She was a hard taskmaster and would call her staff at home after hours to make trifling requests.

According to White House chronicler Bob Woodward, she "frequently reduced her personal travelling aide to tears" when the assistant failed to produce something Hillary needed.
She had a temper, but instead of "making nice" afterwards, as Bill did, Hillary withdrew in cool silence.
"One time, Hillary said: 'Mel, your problem is you just aren't mean enough,'" recalled her friend Mary Mel French.
"I couldn't work for her and keep our friendship. She is too dogmatic. She gets so into it that she ends up being mean. That is why she has to have such a young staff. They take it, and they bow and scrape."
According to one commentator, the reason Hillary surrounded herself with women was because she found men too complicated. Indeed, she once told former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright, who owed her appointment to Hillary's support: "We both know what a**holes men can be."

link

Hillary had become convinced that the staff in the travel office that served the White House press corps were guilty of “financial mismanagement and waste.” Foster was asked to help get rid of them.

Other White House aides later confirmed that she wanted her own “people” in the office, and that everyone felt “there would be hell to pay” if her wishes were defied.

On May 19, the travel office’s seven employees were fired – and there was immediate uproar. Allegations of cronyism hit the headlines when it emerged that a distant cousin of Bill was to be put in charge of the office, while a friend of a friend was being promoted to take over some of the White House’s air-charter business.

Worse still, none of the charges against the original travel office employees stood up, and their precipitous dismissals became a damaging test of Hillary’s honesty.

She now insisted that the firings were not her fault. Others had misconstrued an “off-hand comment”: she had meant only to suggest that the staff should “look into” questions about mismanagement.

Hillary also insisted she didn’t know the “origin of the decision” to remove the employees, and that she “did not direct that any action be taken.”

An official report issued seven years later concluded that her statements had been “factually false.”

what differnce

Yes, She Lied so her people could be given jobs that others held and did well.
This is WHO, we want? Another known habitual Liar! No America, We can do better. We have to do Better.

edit on 10-2-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
The Clintons have salvaged about as much as the American people can swallow. No guaranteed, the powers that be will not and shall not choke down the Clinton legacy. Guaranteed we will have another Republican "opposite" which will be our next messiah, and savior. One has to realize the game, East vs West, Republic vs Democrat, to realize the Dem crat has burned its time up, and it will and shall be a new messiah Republican to save the day. So sorry Hillary, you faired well with all, however the American PEOPLE, need a savior and even your papers are not going to work. Thus if I was a betting man, I would be looking for the msm prepping some asshat Republican, then you know! So simple with their game a 5th grader could understand it. if only we were back say 100 years ago with 3 parties lol,

edit on 10-2-2014 by kingsquirel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Perhaps all this stuff about Clinton is true, but I'd still take a thousand of her over any of the Nazi supporting, drug and gun running, can't remember where they were when JFK was shot (and get exposed by their wife's hairdressing recount in her hagiography), reading upside down books while America burns, members of the Bush clan.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   

neo96

Not to rain on your hate parade or anything, but could you explain how Hillary is different from any other politician seeking the Presidency? You know besides the obvious (she has ovaries).

Thanks for proving the above comment.

That didn't take too long.

edit on 10-2-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Take too long for what? For you to misinterpret my post? I'm not accusing you have being misogynist, and was trying to give you a chance to explain yourself. But I guess that is too much to ask from you. Every time I question one of your threads or positions, you always assume I'm some partisan Democrat doing a left wing partisan attack. No I am just thinking critically here. I think the most telling part of your post is your failure to even answer my question about what is so different from Hillary and any other politician. What makes her SOOOO much more deserving of our ire that we need to bash her with a new story every other day? Keep in mind, Hillary hasn't even announced her intention to run for the Presidency yet. She may not even run.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   

burntheships
@ Krazyshot,

I would politely disagree that the info in the OP is irrelevant at this point.

Why? Because Hillary left her position of Secretary of State in a Scandal
that she was responsible for. Benghazi.

Fair enough. Bush and Cheney sent us to two wars using lies. Obama lied to us so he could implement a shady, useless, and bloated healthcare reform. Hillary's husband lied under oath about an affair.

Like I said, how is she any different then her male brethren?

Everything in the OP shows us what led
her to seek power in office. I dont care
what sex she is, it is irrelevant to the fact
that she was derelict in her duties.

Point out one politician in these days who isn't power hungry.

And why should anyone be given special
consideration for political office because of
their sex?

It shouldn't and I never suggested it should so I fail to see why you even mentioned this.

ketsuko

One concussion and she is unfit to serve in office? Man good thing she wasn't crippled or anything... Oh wait, we already had a president who was crippled for FOUR terms. Also Woodrow Wilson had a stroke in office and didn't even step down (some claim that his wife finished his presidency for him, but that is unsubstantiated).
edit on 11-2-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
this is a conspiracy website no? just surprising to me that there are pro clinton people here at all. the amount of dead bodies surrounding the clintons over the years is simply staggering. thats not even considering all the other scandals that they couldnt just cover up.

seriously, you have to be as dumb as a sack of hammers if you think she is anything but pure poison.
edit on 11-2-2014 by snarfbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by snarfbot

seriously, you have to be as dumb as a sack of hammers if you think she is anything but pure poison.

True, True, true, there is one time that documents just how Dumb or Gullible she thinks the America Public Truly is.
Back in 1996 while in Bosnia.

The Democratic candidate is engaged in a frantic damage-limitation exercise amid widespread derision of her comments about a visit to Tuzla in 1996.

Yes, Because she Lied!

"I remember landing under sniper fire," she said in Washington on Monday. "There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base."

News footage of the event however showed her claims to have been wide of the mark, and reporters who accompanied her stated that there was no sniper fire. Her account was ridiculed by ABC News as "like a scene from Saving Private Ryan".

On Feb 29 she stated that the greeting ceremony "had to be moved inside because of sniper fire" while on Dec 29 she said that she had "landed in one of those corkscrew landings and ran out because they said there might be sniper fire".

Hillary won't know the Truth if it was Staring her in the face.

On the trip, the then First Lady and her daughter Chelsea, then 16, emerged smiling from a C-17 transport plane to be met by Emina Bicakcic, eight, who told them: "There is peace now because Mr Clinton signed it. All this peace. I love it."

Hillary Clinton's Bosnia

She said when she arrived in Bosnia on March 25, 1996, "I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base."

But news video footage of her arrival at Tuzla shows Clinton, then the first lady, calmly walking from the rear ramp of a U.S. Air Force plane with her daughter, Chelsea, then 16, at her side. Both Clintons held their heads up and did not appear rushed.

The video shows Clinton spending several minutes talking with the group, including an 8-year-old Bosnian girl who presented her with a poem, and later greeting U.S. troops.

Clinton has mentioned the sniper fire at least twice earlier in the campaign, including in December in Dubuque, Iowa, before the caucuses in that state.

(CNN) -- Sen. Hillary Clinton said she "misspoke" last week when she gave a dramatic description of her arrival in Bosnia 12 years ago, recounting a landing under sniper fire.

Clinton says she misspoke

She Misspoke, but Really it's a Lie, To her, a lie means Nothing, just misspoken words.

This is Who You Want as President, Another Known Liar!

edit on 11-2-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Krazysh0t

Very good. So she is the same color brown turd that the rest are.

Can we just flush the whole matter and find someone that doesn't make me nauseated? Comparing two turds seems kind of silly when we are talking about the highest office in America.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
The 'Hillary Papers' are appropriate to look at when determining if someone should vote for Hillary. Just as all the information on Romney that came out was appropriate to look at during the 2012 run.

Heck, the left has nothing to complain about in this case. They are the ones that invented a problem and demanded Bush43 go back 30 years and prove that he was really on duty and hadn't gone AWOL during Vietnam. He proved it just fine. Many on the left still refuse to admit it. That was an invented problem whereas the Hillary papers expose a real problem.

muse7
What does the other side have to offer that's better than Hillary?
Oh that's right no one, because both sides are equally as corrupt.

I'm looking at both the right and the left .... both have people who can do the job ... but neither side has anyone with both a 'clean' background and the ability to be POTUS. Not at this point anyways.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan

Krazysh0t

Very good. So she is the same color brown turd that the rest are.

Can we just flush the whole matter and find someone that doesn't make me nauseated? Comparing two turds seems kind of silly when we are talking about the highest office in America.

Good luck with that, I don't think a politician like that exists.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Nope.
They don't.

Thats why i likely won't vote for a politician. I would sooner vote for the dude who works at the local liquor store. Brilliant man who just doesn't want to live the high pressure life that he lived.

While I don't know how to fix things, I am certain that to continue walking down this same road isn't the answer. So I just don't willingly participate.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

she's the most evil woman to have ever lived.

Yup! She's Very Close.
Failed as a Wife ,unable to control her Rapist Woman molesting Husband so she ends up harassing and intimidating the victims to keep them quiet.
Fired as a lawyer from the Watergate Impeachment Committee By the Democrat in Charge no less, for being an immoral , unethical Liar, and his only regret is that he did not recommend her disbarment, suspected inside trader ,(cattle futures), land swindler,(Whitewater).
Suspect as an accomplice in the Murder of Her Lover, Vince Foster, who made the Mistake of being the guy designated to dig up all the dirt on the Clinton's he could, so they would know what was out there before the first presidential election, trouble was, He found out, then she Had a Senate Seat bought for her and became a do nothing Senator, Ran a horrible Presidential Campaign, lost, Appointed Secretary of State, did nothing except get four men including the Ambassador to Libya killed, then along with Obama, ran away and hid letting other People clean up the mess and sending an innocent man to jail for a year to cover their A$$.
She's Your Shining Star, Your Hope and Dreams For America?

edit on 13-2-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Great this is posted, wow from her closest friend no less.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join