It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greenwald: The NSA’s Secret Role in the U.S. Assassination Program

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeWillAnomaly

I don't feel like expanding on what I said unless someone with the capacity to understand the expansion asks me to.

That's a ridiculous excuse because you just can't elaborate any further. Embarrassing really...

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Hong Kong would have been a very good place for that. China would have been a little less so (Mainland) and Russia just sends up enough red flags to give a bull a nervous breakdown.

That's all well and good...but why?

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Wow.. really? Are we going to have to rehash and review the last 60 years of world history here to give you context to why some of us do not trust the Russian Federation under the leadership of a former KGB Colonel?

I'm sorry...I don't have the time to hold history lessons. I recommend checking your local library for material relating to the Cold War. It should give some insight....as I really don't even know where to begin to address such a question. It's like handing my son a sheet of math problems and having him ask me what numbers are. Errr..... We need to get to the same basic foundation to debate further, I believe.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

No, I really just don't think you would understand what I say because your perspective is false and your thoughts based on your perceptions (which mold *your* perspective). If I thought there was half a chance you would get it, I would elaborate for you.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I could be very arrogant and list the number of books that I read on Russia and the Soviet Union last year, but I won't.

However the fact you just responded with contemptuous comments speaks volumes.

You knew exactly what I mean but you were just being deliberately facetious.

Hong Kong would have been a very good place for that. China would have been a little less so (Mainland) and Russia just sends up enough red flags to give a bull a nervous breakdown.

So you said Hong Kong would be a very good place but you don't explain why you think so. You say China would have been a little less so - but again no elaboration as to why and then you don't explain why you think Russia is somehow worse than China.

So we could have a discussion, but it seems that you either don't want to or you're unable to and I personally think it's the latter or you would have responded appropriately in the first place instead of dishing out sneering comments and trying to suggest that I don't understand the subject.
edit on 14/2/14 by Kram09 because: sentence added

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeWillAnomaly

No, I really just don't think you would understand what I say because your perspective is false

That's a ridiculous assertion to make. My "perspective" is no more false than yours. It's called an opinion and on this site we share them and discuss topics.

You obviously have no idea what to post. Do you usually react such way when having a discussion with someone? "No sorry you wouldn't understand and your perspective is false."?

I imagine you probably don't ever listen to anybody else's point of view which is rather narrow minded and ignorant of you. But if that is the way you handle things, then so be it.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

So you said Hong Kong would be a very good place but you don't explain why you think so. You say China would have been a little less so - but again no elaboration as to why and then you don't explain why you think Russia is somehow worse than China.

Why would Hong Kong have been a good place? Well, lets see. Hong Kong is under direct control of the Chinese central government in Beijing, despite it's status as a special administrative zone. Of all the places on Earth he could have gone and had some relative hint of safety from the NSA, his old employers, just hitting him or grabbing him right out in public, China topped the list. Hong Kong gave him the best of both worlds with one foot in, yet not 100% in the Communist sphere of power. China still is very much based on the Chinese Central Committee and Communist Party of China so it's a mixed thing.

However, I could have sworn we've been on threads where this has come up and I sure have been through the same basic, foundation chats many times from the time that Snowden first 'came out' from a Hong Kong location via The Guardian.

My reply was given in kind to what was asked and how. It's not discussion I'm adverse to...It's the bickering secondary to the main topics for the sake of picking details and rehashing the same basic and well known foundational things..we're all perfectly well aware of. Such as, in this case, the special status of the Hong Kong territory for world geo-politics and why he undoubtedly chose it in the first place, as his first stop.

Anyone who simply read the first articles from Snowden and media in the beginning knows that about Hong Kong and his popping up there, as it was the topic of discussion in a variety of ways. So why go into it all over? That's what gets old.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Do you think it's possible that there's assassinations going on all through the United States could a Washington DC shooting have been the start of an MK ULTRA war

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join