It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq militants 'killed by own bomb while filming video'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Well to be fair you camt expect them to fight fair when western military surpremacy is so overwehelmimg. To fight in uniform in open battle would equal defeat. Partasian warfare is the only option.

Though the civilian killing part is sick.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Not many people are showing a human side or using logic on this thread.
You are an exception to this.

Goddess bless you.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Isn't there a Jewish saying or a Bible quote may the snares of your enemies be caught in ... plans of your enemies go back on their heads something like that

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

CharlieSpeirs
reply to post by Kram09

Not many people are showing a human side or using logic on this thread.
You are an exception to this.

Goddess bless you.

Peace.

where's the logic in trying to kill your way to gain control over a country where if you win you can beat anyone you please because allah says so.

you got raped, 40 lashes for letting it happen. little girl wants to go to school, blow her brains out, your woman wants to drive a car beat her.
that's the kinda sh@@ these a@@holes want.

now if they were fighting to stop that kinda sh@@ from happening, that would be using logic.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
need more people like them do this as they teach o do this as they teach other's to do it it's probably no a good thing as for me I choose to follow t he house of the Lord I try to be Christ like I love everything that lives breaths I always do what's good in right and maybe the universe will send love my

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
A lot of know-it-alls spouting rubbish.
That's what I've taken from this thread mainly.

Couple of questions!!!

1) Where is a source claiming that the intended targets were "women & children" as so many have stated without a single credible piece of proof???

2) Why are the Anti-Qaeda deaths now something to laugh at when they are the only people who have helped the troops to fight Al-Qaeda throughout this invasion???

A couple of points!!!

1) Another common response has mentioned "72 virgins"...
Firstly it's 72 wives, secondly and more importantly it's from a Hadith that is not authenticated within Islam, as is the situation with a majority of Hadiths. They are not Quranic verses.

2) Suicide is sin within Islamic tradition, as is killing innocent people.
So if their intended targets were innocent people, and not corrupt politicians, police or invading troops as I suspect was their initial plan, then they are not true Muslims as many have claimed.

My suggestion is to do your research, before you start talking absolute bull, that you love to parrot from the sources of NewsCorp & The BBC!!!

Peace.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Firstly most of what you said refers to America's favourite Middle Eastern allies Saudi Arabia...
But obviously an invasion of their land wouldn't be beneficial to the troops or Congress would it!!

Secondly Allah says no such thing!
But if you prefer to believe The BBC on what Allah says over true Muslims go ahead!
It makes attempting to open peoples eyes to the truth about Islam futile because they've already taken the stance of those with vested interest!

Thirdly as I've stated in TWO separate posts those who died were Anti-Qaeda... Possibly planning to blow up Al-Qaeda targets.
Of course The BBC didn't think it would be convenient to tell us that because then who would be laughing at the deaths of human beings!!!

Like I said, and to rebut your statement of wanting to "fight" that sort of thing... The day Parliament & Congress decide to stop droning Women, Pensioners & Children, and begin to wage war against the fundamental terrorism of Saudi Arabia, is the day I start to believe that those who wanted this war actually give a single F about the innocent people of the Middle East.

Until then save the self-righteous NewsCorp/BBC rhetoric for somebody stupid enough to fall for it.
However nobody is well equipped enough to take on intelligent neutrals with such a tactic!!!

Peace.

edit on 14-2-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!

edit on 14-2-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!

edit on 14-2-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: !!!tcerroC-otuA

edit on 14-2-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Same again!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Double post!!!
Apologies!!!

Peace.
edit on 14-2-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Stated!

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

CharlieSpeirs

Firstly not of what you said refers to America's favourite Middle Eastern allies Saudi Arabia...
But obviously an invasion of their land wouldn't be beneficial to the troops or Congress would it!!

Secondly Allah says no such thing!
But if you prefer to believe The BBC on what Allah says over true Muslims go ahead!
It makes attempting to open peoples eyes to the truth about Islam futile because they've already taken the trance of those with vested interest!

Thirdly as I've rated in TWO separate posts those who died were Anti-Qaeda... Possibly planning to blow up Al-Qaeda targets.
Of course The BBC didn't think it would be convenient to tell us that because then who would be laughing at the deaths of human beings!!!

Like I said, and to rebut your statement of wanting to "fight" that sort of thing... The day Parliament & Congress decide to stop droning Women, Pensioners & Children, and begin to wage war against the fundamental terrorism of Saudi Arabia, is the day I start to believe that those who wanted this war actually give a single F about the innocent people of the Middle East.

Until then save the self-righteous NewsCorp/BBC rhetoric for somebody stupid enough to fall for it.
However nobody is well equipped enough to take in intelligent neutrals with such a tactic!!!
Peace.

first, women all through the muslim world are beat for being raped. google it, or is every report from many different countries wrong.
second, the little girl that was shot in the head was in Pakistan.
thrid, yes it's true that the saudi's had that law, but if i'm not mistaken women in that country can drive now. how about elsewhere.

now on to some of other things in your post, depending on who you listen to. all the above is taught by muslim leaders. now you have the muslim apologist that say they are not and the extremist that say they do and all sorts in between. tell me i'm wrong, and i can point to both. all you got to do is google it.

just to prove a point. yes suicide is an sin but (shahada) or what we call martyrdom is a accepted practice.
here's a link and it's not the bbc.

The concept of martyrdom (shahada) in Islam can only be understood in the light of the Islamic concept of Holy Struggle (jihad) and the concept of jihad may only be appreciated if the concept of the doctrine of enjoining right and discovering wrong (al-amr bi'l-maruf) is properly appreciated, and good and bad,2 right and wrong, can only be understood if the independent divine source of righteousness, truth, and goodness (tawhid), and how the Message of the divine source of righteousness and truth has been honestly and properly conveyed to humanity through prophethood, are understood.

The Concept of Martyrdom in Islam

now i'm probally on a watch list for linking to that page

any way that's what the twisted folks that do these thing think about, they don't use logic they just think their doing their part. the sick @@@@s. and as far as targeting women and children or any one else who maybe innocent your wrong. you can find all kinds of reports of attacking a restaurant, bus, train station or any other thing that they think will make a impact. and for those that might not target innocents it doesn't matter to them who is in the way. so long as they get a couple of what they think are infidels.

fourth,i have yet to see a source that states these people were indeed anti-qaeda. if you have a source please provide it. i personally think your just blowin smoke, and is just pure speculation. again if you google it, you will find many more sources for the report that are not the bbc. from the bottom feeding tabloids to the most trusted news source. pick one maybe two or three.

drone attacks are not targeting "Women, Pensioners & Children " they are targeting the chicken sh@@ jihadist that are are hiding in amongst those people. many of "Women, Pensioners & Children " sympathize with their cause and let them hide among them. of course there are some who don't and my heart goes out to the ones that are caught in the cross fire.

you know what there is another way for this to stop, why don't these people stop. why don't they care about the innocents that are being killed. why don't they lay down their arms down if they are so peaceful.

edit on 14-2-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Do you blame Muslims and Islam for something that is Anti-Islamic.
I will never condone a rape victim male or female being blamed.
But I won't blame a religion that doesn't teach this as the proper way to live.
I'd blame the disgusting individuals who participate.

Secondly the little girl who was shot, was shot by the Taliban. In Pakistan as you stated.
Which has nothing to do with freedom fighter like Anti-Qaeda from Iraq.
Two different countries with two different ideologies, leaders and political establishment.

You'd like a link... www.google.com...
I googled it

So no women or children were the intended target whatsoever. Just bull spewed by members of ATS who definitely do not "Deny Ignorance"!!!

Now onto Saudi Arabia.
"Saudi Arabia is known around the world as THE ONLY COUNTRY where women are not allowed to drive. Like many issues in Saudi Arabia, the surrounding debates are complex and contradictory. Women are allowed to own cars but not drive them. Although women can be arrested for driving in Saudi Arabia, there is no formal law that actually makes it illegal. Therefore, this ban is based on a religious edict as opposed to a traffic law."
LINK: www.internations.org...

As for "elsewhere"... I capitalised a very important part of the excerpt that says how it's just Saudi Arabia.

Note that it isn't Illegal... they just arrest women for doing it.
That's a great Ally to have isn't it!

An "extremist Muslim" is an oxy-moron...
you cannot be faithful or fearing of Allah if you partake in these heinous acts.
It's like breaking every one of The 10 Commandments and claiming to be a Christian. It wouldn't stand up.
So what the extremist say is just a lie.
As for "apologists" who deny this... That's not an apologist, it's a realist who knows the difference between Quranic teachings and Hadiths from men who wanted their say... But a majority, or even all Hadiths, are invalid to a true Muslim.

Shahada does not mention murdering the innocent or killing yourself to gain Martyrdom.
Martyrdom is for those who die in battle defending the true Scriptures.
Anything else is self-proclaimed Martyrdom, which again to true Muslims, is invalid.

I'm quite certain unless paid to join ATS, we've all been shoved on a watch list. So I sympathise with you on that.

We are not debating restaurant attacks etc... that's a generalisation to distort the facts.
& I am not saying it is logistical if we were debating such.

My point is do we drop logic and humanity because they did!
Or are we grown ups who do not need to laugh at the deaths of idiots!

It's quite ironic that it's fine if innocents die in a drone attack abroad, but if hypothetically CIA decided to go after a home based Terror Cell like the KKK with drones and innocents were in the mix it'd cause uproar.
Haha why am I kidding myself they'd never attack the KKK because Terrorist now means "brown Muslim" and not just a group who terrorise people. And it wouldn't help the the Grand Wizards who have congress seats either I guess.

Only 5 congressmen turned up to the Drones Hearing out of 200+.
Nor was Obama there to answer the questions of the children who lost their Grandmother in a drone attack.

But they care about "democracy" in the Middle East yeah?

As well as the fact that a majority of those Terror Cells they're supposedly targeting are funded by Saudi Arabian Oil and precious materials why not cut it off at the head?
No they can't attack Saudi Arabia as previously stated it doesn't help those with vested interest.

It's just shocking & disgusting that members of ATS will sit there and laugh at this without knowing the facts, but instead making up what they feel like...
But I bet none of them have said a word about the troops who raped, murdered and burnt the body of poor Abeer Qassim Hamza Al-Janabi!
Not you personally, but the people I was originally referring to.

I agree why not just lay down the arms.
But when some are in the right and just defending themselves they are doing exactly what any country who's civilians are armed would do.
The only difference is Countries like America who are armed, have yet to be attacked & invaded by murderous, fundamentalist, liars and thieves(aside from politicians) or trigger happy troops of a foreign Country roaming through the streets.

May have seemed that I was digressing... But it's actually all very relavent.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

"any way that's what the twisted folks that do these thing think about, they don't use logic they just think their doing their part. the sick @@@@s. and as far as targeting women and children or any one else who maybe innocent your wrong. you can find all kinds of reports of attacking a restaurant, bus, train station or any other thing that they think will make a impact. and for those that might not target innocents it doesn't matter to them who is in the way. so long as they get a couple of what they think are infidels."

I bypassed this by mistake... But this sounds exactly like "CIA Drones As Ordered By Obama 101" (that may not be a technical term)... So we shouldn't be to hypocritical about the unscrupulous decision making of killing 50 to get to 5... That shoe is literally on both feet!

Peace.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Hound there is no need to try and argue with him. He is padding his post count most likely and also seems to use long explnations to tire out his opposition so they just give up. So do like me and just ignore the essay posters.

Anyway. The death of those morons and idiots should serve as a example to all. WHen you intentionally try to harm others you yourself take a risk of being hurt. Their intentions were to attack Coalition soldiers innocent bystanders be damned. They dont specifically target women and children,but they do not care if they die either.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

thanks for the heads up.
i kinda figured that out, his last post was no where near what i asked for, and just seem to ramble on.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

CharlieSpeirs

Firstly it's 72 wives, secondly and more importantly it's from a Hadith that is not authenticated within Islam, as is the situation with a majority of Hadiths. They are not Quranic verses.

So if their intended targets were innocent people, and not corrupt politicians, police or invading troops as I suspect was their initial plan, then they are not true Muslims as many have claimed.

My suggestion is to do your research, before you start talking absolute bull, that you love to parrot from the sources of NewsCorp & The BBC!!!

Peace.

The reason we see suicide bombers and bombs placed in markets where women and children will die is the same reason for the "72 wives" is because someone just makes it up outside of the Koran and says it is OK. Those that do these things have been convinced that what they do is still holy even when it goes against their own holy book, so what you say may be true it is not reality.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

CharlieSpeirs
A lot of know-it-alls spouting rubbish.
That's what I've taken from this thread mainly.

Couple of questions!!!

1) Where is a source claiming that the intended targets were "women & children" as so many have stated without a single credible piece of proof???

2) Why are the Anti-Qaeda deaths now something to laugh at when they are the only people who have helped the troops to fight Al-Qaeda throughout this invasion???

A couple of points!!!

Peace.

You dont pack a belt with explosives unless you're a suicide bomber. These people werein a training class on how to blow people up and martyr themselves. And im sorry but the Koran does indeed make exceptions for martyrs so dont try that the Koran forbids suicide. the people belonged to a group known as the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, or ISIS. According to the AP, at the scene Monday authorities found "seven car bombs ... several explosive belts and roadside bombs after searching two houses and a garage in the dense area." So please get your sources straight in the future they were terrorists and were trying to kill people regardless of who they were. It was not a military operation the point of terrorism is to scare civilians.

Now normally id never refer you to press tv but in this case lets see what Iran thinks of ISIS.Of course they have to accuse the US of backing them as they terrorize the middle east but even they think they're really bad guys.

www.presstv.com...

Now im not a fan of the Saudis but once again the most lethal world terrorists once again come from sausi arabia press tv got that part right.
edit on 2/16/14 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Martyrdom has nothing to do with suicide or killing innocent people.
It is based on defending the Scriptures/Land against an enemy.
It's also stated quite clearly you must die in battle to be martyred. Not kill yourself in a random assault in fellow Muslims.
Which means they're not true Muslims which was my point originally.

Secondly if I decide to walk into a crowded Pub strapped with explosives and a Bible would I be judged in my Religion??? Even more importantly would the Religion be judged???
I highly doubt that.
Hypotheticals may not be good enough!
Ok... How do we judge the unscrupulous actions of IDF Troops against Palestinians... Is it by their Judaism or that God says they belong there... Or is it by their political and militarised decisions?
Religion should not be blamed in either case!!!
Or at least I believe so, and would not e hypocritical enough to do so with one and not the other!

Now I am not disagreeing with you or your source... My point was if you read through the entire thread people kept saying "women & children" were the intended targets!!!
Not a single source rates this and that was my main point regarding sources.
Maybe they would have been indiscriminate... but that's conjecture... the number of explosives found doesn't represent who was the target... Just that there was a target.

I agree with the Saudi part and have stated that numerous times.
edit on 17-2-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Added to comment!

edit on 17-2-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: "Hypotheticals may not be good enough"!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

It "may be true"..."but is not reality"???
How does that work then.

You know the point I was making.
They are not true Muslims who follow Islam.
Therefore I decide not to base an opinion on the scriptures they read or the preferred religion of the psychos who put people up to this in training.

Thy can claim "in the name of Islam" all they want... but that is not reality!

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

"Ignore the essay posters"... That's a good way to DENY IGNORANCE isn't it!

Essay or not, every word was the truth... Backed up with sources.

Though to be fair I ignored most of your post because it was pretty much just verbal flatulence.
Hey at least I judged your post in content rather than length ehh!

Peace.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

It actually referred to everything you asked for.
Including answers to your questions and the links that you asked for!

Despite what the poster you replied to is saying, I wasn't trying to "tire" anybody out or to "pad posts"(personally don't even know what that means)!
It was all highly relevant to what you were saying.
If it was a ramble as you put it, especially at such a length it would have been removed by a moderator to "prevent thread drift"...
However it wasn't because they probably understand it was completely in line with what was asked of me.

Peace.
edit on 17-2-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

CharlieSpeirs
reply to post by dragonridr

Martyrdom has nothing to do with suicide or killing innocent people.
It is based on defending the Scriptures/Land against an enemy.
It's also stated quite clearly you must die in battle to be martyred. Not kill yourself in a random assault in fellow Muslims.
Which means they're not true Muslims which was my point originally.

Secondly if I decide to walk into a crowded Pub strapped with explosives and a Bible would I be judged in my Religion??? Even more importantly would the Religion be judged???
I highly doubt that.

Now I am not disagreeing with you or your source... My point was if you read through the entire thread people kept saying "women & children" were the intended targets!!!
Not a single source rates this and that was my main point regarding sources.
Maybe they would have been indiscriminate... but that's conjecture... the number of explosives found doesn't represent who was the target... Just that there was a target.

I agree with the Saudi part and have stated that numerous times.
edit on 17-2-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Added to comment!

Well they believe their interpretation to be correct over yours. So what you believe the Quran says doesnt mean a thing its what they believe,And they believe it commands them to become Shahid.Since martyrs in Allahs cause have been around as long as the quran im thinking you have a different interpretation than Muhammad did but its ok times change. Now if you believe in the word of Muhammad himself

By Him in Whose Hands my life is! I would love to be martyred in Allah's Cause and then get resurrected and then get martyred, and then get resurrected again and then get martyred and then get resurrected again and then get martyred.

Sounds to me he was glorifying exactly what you claim isnt in the Quran. Could it maybe be your interpretation is wrong? Either way if there misinterpreting the Quran or you are doesnt matter its their belief that drives them to kill people.

And just in case you dont think other muslims believe your interpretation to be wrong i give you a random poem from a muslim concerning martyrs it lets you know how deeply this is rooted into Islam.It isnt some militant site this is just poetry that can be submitted to a site. You guys are probably going to be about the 10th person to read it its not very good. And i only found it while looking for something else.

www.poetry.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join