It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq militants 'killed by own bomb while filming video'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Girls "sync" up eventually, so you will just have one epic week of pure major hell.

Then the rest should be pretty fun, tho try keeping 72 girls in one place without any girl on girl incidents (not the cool kind)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I also read somewhere else that woman before our time dint have so much menstrual cycles as they were pregnant/feeding most of their reproductive lives, i think there is a good conspiracy here to be studied.

I will dereail no more, back to your terrorism and death

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Rodinus

Indigent
reply to post by Rodinus

Just imagine... an average of 6 menstrual cycles per month with 72 virgins... that is not heaven... more like hell to me

If you got 72 women and each got a monthly cycle how you end with an average of 6 cycles a month
am i missing something?

Where is Neil Degrasse Tyson when you need it

Gnuurrrkkkkkk

I just made it easy as was feeling lazy and divided the whole bunch up by 12... It would be highly unprobable that they all had their menstrual cycles at the same time?

Kindest respects

Rodinus
theres medical studies that show when women live together in groups their cycles syncronize and they tend to hit at the same time .. 72 with pms at once now thats hell ..

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

UnBreakable
This will require a lot of virgins. Supposedly each jihadist gets 72 virgins when they die. They might have to start recruiting from Catholic girl's high schools.

Excuse me, but do you seriously think you'll find virgins at Catholic girl's high schools???? But your overall issue is correct. They need over 1500 virgins--fast!

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

SLAYER69
Thread goes from Militants blowing themselves up to females menstrual cycles...

Go ATS!

Over the hills and through the woods for exploring a topic...does get lost in the brambles and weeds at times, doesn't it?

Err.... It's all in a days reading, eh?

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I wonder where they get all these munitions in the first place?
People in Northern Ireland asked that question many times, especially when bombers, often very young, blew themselves up on a regular basis. Funny enough, I don't think any of them were Muslims.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Is it wrong that I laughed when I saw the title?

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

smurfy
People in Northern Ireland asked that question many times, especially when bombers, often very young, blew themselves up on a regular basis. Funny enough, I don't think any of them were Muslims.

Well, then. They didn't get their 72 virgins, did they? Unless it was a Catholic nun with a ruler and a frown on her face.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
You got to love karma.

At least now they seem to be headed in the right direction, I'll bet the terrorist even had a good laugh.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Applause to you my friend. But I have a sneaking suspicion that that might be slightly illegal.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Lets encourage them to train more just like them.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

schuyler

smurfy

Well, then. They didn't get their 72 virgins, did they? Unless it was a Catholic nun with a ruler and a frown on her face.

Is that supposed to be funny apart from being irrelevant? and did I mention Catholic? I don't believe I did. You missed by a whole mile the point I was trying to make.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The menstruation math earlier was incorrect, it's worse than you assumed.

A woman has her cycle once a month.

There are 72 women.

Meaning 72 menstruation cycles per month.

No division required, Aside form dividing yourself from the menstruating women, that is.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

That is what happens when you choose to become a fallen one. Synchronicity strikes as "an accident". Reaping what they where seeding.
edit on 10-2-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

AccessDenied
Stupid is as stupid does....
Wish karma kicked in more often.

There is a delay to give time to change.
. Also what we think of as slow is in fact very quick if you look at time from a longer view.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

UnBreakable
This will require a lot of virgins. Supposedly each jihadist gets 72 virgins when they die. They might have to start recruiting from Catholic girl's high schools.

Do not worry there is a lot of them left.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Hey Everyone.......... This is my own thread, so I can't be a Mod here, just a member. I can, however, politely ask that we stay on topic?

I don't know HOW..of ALL topics..we got turned around to monthly female cycles, but it has less than nothing to do with militants in Iraq, blowing themselves to pieces with a bomb of their own construction.

Could we stay on topic? It'd be downright embarrassing to see another Mod have to come in and do a clean up.

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Its funny when you think about it bombers blow themselves up we make jokes they blow other people up were shocked. But never actually discuss what causes people to do this. Part is there beliefs of course but even then thats still not enough. Takes a diffrent mentality to think its ok to blow up random people. I can see targeting a person you hate or even trying to use it to attack a military installation. But in this case you know they were going to put it in a mail and bombers target kids and women for the shock factor. Though in light of that i guess im glad i dont understand if i did that may concern me.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

I hear what you're saying and I used to wonder and try to really understand that. I really try and look at things from the perspective of others, even when those positions can be extreme. That one? I can't fathom.

As you note, if it's for a specific cause and purpose at that moment? Yeah...maybe. One thing I recall hearing a Navy SEAL say after 9/11 was that their side weren't alone in having people willing to die for their beliefs, and that's true enough I'd say. Dying well and throwing one's life away are two radically different things tho..and that is where I lose any ability to see their side.

Committing suicide to murder others, when that will change nothing but adding a story to a newspaper back page and perhaps, a note in history books for events on a given day ...just seems like the ultimate waste. Yet, they're doing it on a regular basis. I guess it's one of many aspects we may never understand about those we fight and who fight us. Perhaps another reason to break off when possible and not return to this fight. We can't win what we can't even understand the other sides motivations to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join