It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Danish zoo kills 18 month old giraffe in front of public: feeds body to lions

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Great, now he’s inspiring pity… another manipulative tactic utilized by the typical Psychopath. I get that it was an order from higher ups and that it’s European Law. I disagree that he had no choice.

These deranged people thrive on stealing others’ joy. Psychopaths/Sociopaths tend to hire, promote, elect, appoint and support each other. They know power is in numbers. Maybe those higher ups Holst reported to are also psychopathic.

FIRST, it begs the question - Why did they allow Marius’ parents to breed in the first place?

With proper planning and appropriate action, (they took on the responsibility of caring for these animals, that includes spending the money to prevent breeding) they could have prevented this travesty/crime from happening altogether. But hey, let’s instead allow some psychopathic scientist to play God by letting nature take its course so he can decide what to do with the consequence while fulfilling his sick psychopathic needs and desires.

Like a surgeon who is a Psychopath/Sociopath -- if they weren’t a physician with a license to cut people open, maybe they’d be a serial killer or would find other ways to murder. There’s a doctor/surgeon who practices at a hospital an hour or so from where I live (appropriately) nicknamed “Dr Death.”

Although we haven’t met him personally, everyone around here and at the hospital knows he’s a Psychopath. Sometimes we don’t need to personally know an individual to know that they are either a Sociopath or a Psychopath, which is why many are keenly aware that certain leaders and politicians, whom they don’t personally know, have this mental disorder and are mentally deranged even if they outwardly appear normal.

Whenever a patient of Dr Death dies, he claims, “I did everything possible to save my patients life”… and he’s off the hook again, getting away with murder crimes, and as a result, becoming even more emboldened. Although, there’s a new investigation underway, probably nothing will happen to him because he’s fully supported by other crazy but very powerful people.

I get that he was ordered by higher ups.

SECONDLY, if I were a Nurse working for Dr Death, and as his subordinate he ordered me to do something that I knew was unnecessary and unconscionable and would be criminal, I’d quit and walk off the job before I would harm someone and put a family through enormous grief.

It’s called, ‘Standing strong in our personal convictions.’

As I previously said, they support and protect each other, which is why they hire each other. A percentage of doctors (as well as legal professionals and law enforcement) albeit a small percentage, are a Psychopath/Sociopath. This also applies to those who abuse their power – and also with the power to abuse animals and get away with it. He did other unthinkable things – this is not the only unconscionable act he has committed. Like all Psychopaths/Sociopaths we only know a fraction of their wrongdoings, behaviors, actions and crimes.

A man was arrested and jailed a few weeks ago only about 20 miles from where I live for breeding dogs that were not fed or properly cared for. They were emaciated and two have since died. They were filthy dirty and sickly.

I don’t even want to think about the other horrible things he has done but he has also committed other horrendous acts because it’s never the one crime that got them arrested. We don’t personally know this man, but it doesn’t take a lot of brainpower to determine he’s either a Psychopath or a Sociopath.

There are red flags. It’s not rocket science.

You can tell by their attitudes, behaviors and their actions. There are politicians who are P/S whom I don’t personally know, but I know they are P/S... and so do others. Again, it’s not rocket science.

“We need the ‘without conscience’ people to do things normal people don’t want to do” is a BIG LIE we’ve been fed. This is one way they brainwash the masses -- a lie that guides us to accept crazy as being normal – desensitized to crazy believing lies.

They feel no emotion, have no remorse and no impulse control… to name only three of a dozen traits. Everything is by their rules, ‘my way or the highway.’ Most of them don’t murder, but they still do awful things to turn people’s lives upside down and pit them against each other because they know power and strength is in numbers.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

boymonkey74
reply to post by Jana12

Psychopaths can do very well in society, In fact we need them they can make the harsh decisions many of us would agonise about. You will find business leaders and people in power have more chance of being one than normal jobs.

If it weren’t for Psychopaths/Sociopaths we wouldn’t need other Psychopaths/Sociopaths to run powerful, profitable organizations with an iron fist making harsh decisions while inspiring fear and chronic anxiety in those who make them rich or to do unthinkable acts to protect our rights or to protect others, would we?

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by needlenight

The fact that he didn't (arguably) have any influence over the final decision DOES NOT make it right.

However you look at this, IT WAS WRONG.

There is NO EXCUSE. NONE

22,000 people signed a Petition. That's more than the required amount of signatures. Had I known about it I would have signed it (not that it would have mattered in the final decision) and so would millions of others. But, I guess it means nothing, that if millions of people worldwide had the opportunity to sign the Petition millions of people would have signed it.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Skywatcher2011

needlenight
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Your crucifying an innocent man.

Let the courts decide this before you tell me who is innocent or not.

Btw, the correct spelling for "Your" is actually "you're "

Really well your wrong!

dictionary.reference.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Skywatcher2011
reply to post by Jana12

I wish more people would see it from this point of view as well but are choosing to be ignorant on this and let higher-up people tell them how they should think...kind of like a communist system or a totalitarian way of dictating how people should behave on what is right or wrong...then there are things called morals and empathy; sympathy....this is becoming more of a sad world than we already know it is....

So before he was evil now hes just a lacky who needs a backbone to stand up to the man. Do you people hear yourselves at all? You guys just want to be mad and are all over the map. Bottom line is the zoo did what they were required to it was obviously put off or he would have never made it as long as he did. My guess is the pressure got to great and they had to do something.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Damn, I've come to the assessment that humanity isn't all that humane. I'm not soft in any sense of the word, but when it comes to kids and animals, I have a very soft spot. So many ''hardcore'' people on this thread, even some of the ladies. Yeah, right.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Jana12
Great, now he’s inspiring pity… another manipulative tactic utilized by the typical Psychopath. I get that it was an order from higher ups and that it’s European Law. I disagree that he had no choice.

These deranged people thrive on stealing others’ joy. Psychopaths/Sociopaths tend to hire, promote, elect, appoint and support each other. They know power is in numbers. Maybe those higher ups Holst reported to are also psychopathic.

Your obsession with psychopaths is literally quite disturbing.

FIRST, it begs the question - Why did they allow Marius’ parents to breed in the first place?

Zoos do not restrict breeding they try to maintain as natural a surrounding for the animals as possible and contraception has shown to have side effects to there health.And if they sterilized them the breeding program goes out the window doesnt it?

With proper planning and appropriate action, (they took on the responsibility of caring for these animals, that includes spending the money to prevent breeding) they could have prevented this travesty/crime from happening altogether. But hey, let’s instead allow some psychopathic scientist to play God by letting nature take its course so he can decide what to do with the consequence while fulfilling his sick psychopathic needs and desires.

Again might consider counseling seems anybody who you dont like becomes a psychopath oh and please dont video tape me or record me since i have a feeling im on your list to.And it sounded to me like you terrorized your poor neighbor. As far as breeding see previous answer.

Like a surgeon who is a Psychopath/Sociopath -- if they weren’t a physician with a license to cut people open, maybe they’d be a serial killer or would find other ways to murder. There’s a doctor/surgeon who practices at a hospital an hour or so from where I live (appropriately) nicknamed “Dr Death.”

Since surgeons save lives not really sure why there psychopaths trust me surgeries save people every day. You dont have to be a psychopath to perform surgeries just a medical degree and a want to heal people. As far as doctor death some reason im not surprised you agree but sounds to me he needs a better PR guy.

Although we haven’t met him personally, everyone around here and at the hospital knows he’s a Psychopath. Sometimes we don’t need to personally know an individual to know that they are either a Sociopath or a Psychopath, which is why many are keenly aware that certain leaders and politicians, whom they don’t personally know, have this mental disorder and are mentally deranged even if they outwardly appear normal.

Yeah how does diagnosis with out actually meeting the patient work exactly?

Whenever a patient of Dr Death dies, he claims, “I did everything possible to save my patients life”… and he’s off the hook again, getting away with murder crimes, and as a result, becoming even more emboldened. Although, there’s a new investigation underway, probably nothing will happen to him because he’s fully supported by other crazy but very powerful people.

Im afraid doctors lose there license all the time for unethical treatment so apparently a board of medical physicians the state and the hospital administrators dont see things the same as you.

I get that he was ordered by higher ups.

Ok what was this exactly in the middle here a second thought well than you agree the directors not a psychopath? No wait i know better forget i said that.

SECONDLY, if I were a Nurse working for Dr Death, and as his subordinate he ordered me to do something that I knew was unnecessary and unconscionable and would be criminal, I’d quit and walk off the job before I would harm someone and put a family through enormous grief.

It’s called, ‘Standing strong in our personal convictions.’

Well surprise so would any doctor or nurse people care for sick people out of compassion and care deeply for there patients.

As I previously said, they support and protect each other, which is why they hire each other. A percentage of doctors (as well as legal professionals and law enforcement) albeit a small percentage, are a Psychopath/Sociopath. This also applies to those who abuse their power – and also with the power to abuse animals and get away with it. He did other unthinkable things – this is not the only unconscionable act he has committed. Like all Psychopaths/Sociopaths we only know a fraction of their wrongdoings, behaviors, actions and crimes.

The psycho list expands except you forgot the mail men.

A man was arrested and jailed a few weeks ago only about 20 miles from where I live for breeding dogs that were not fed or properly cared for. They were emaciated and two have since died. They were filthy dirty and sickly.

I don’t even want to think about the other horrible things he has done but he has also committed other horrendous acts because it’s never the one crime that got them arrested. We don’t personally know this man, but it doesn’t take a lot of brainpower to determine he’s either a Psychopath or a Sociopath.

There are red flags. It’s not rocket science.

Not everyone is responsible people but luckily there are laws which we can enforce when people abuse animals. This doesnt make him a psychopath. Did you ever consider he may not have the money now or something else could have changed in his life?

You can tell by their attitudes, behaviors and their actions. There are politicians who are P/S whom I don’t personally know, but I know they are P/S... and so do others. Again, it’s not rocket science.

So politicians are added on the psycho list since you mentioned them what about throwing rocket scientists on there to scientists are evil ive seen Dr Frankenstein.

“We need the ‘without conscience’ people to do things normal people don’t want to do” is a BIG LIE we’ve been fed. This is one way they brainwash the masses -- a lie that guides us to accept crazy as being normal – desensitized to crazy believing lies.

Theres lots of jobs people have that others wont or couldn't do me personally it be coroner just nasty stuff involved with that.

They feel no emotion, have no remorse and no impulse control… to name only three of a dozen traits. Everything is by their rules, ‘my way or the highway.’ Most of them don’t murder, but they still do awful things to turn people’s lives upside down and pit them against each other because they know power and strength is in numbers.

who? Oh never mind let me guess psychos right? Well i hate to tell you but those traits are in everyone just depends on the situation as to when they come out its called human nature.

edit on 2/13/14 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

The concept of a zoo is disgusting.

Not Lions being fed.

I wish this thread was a joke. Sadly, it's not.

@ OP's misguided opinion.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

poloblack
Damn, I've come to the assessment that humanity isn't all that humane. I'm not soft in any sense of the word, but when it comes to kids and animals, I have a very soft spot. So many ''hardcore'' people on this thread, even some of the ladies. Yeah, right.

Im sure everyone here thinks it a shame Morris died i personally have spent alot of time around zoo animals with my ex wife working there and especially enjoyed the giraffes they really are friendly. Really didnt like the snakes in the reptile house ex wife used to tease me.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   

applesthateatpeople

The concept of a zoo is disgusting.

Not Lions being fed.

I wish this thread was a joke. Sadly, it's not.

@ OP's misguided opinion.

Your thinking and lack of elaborating your thoughts in this thread is a joke. If you cannot contribute something meaningful, don't post.

Everyone that posts is entitled to their opinion. So far you provided opinion of what you think of the thread, the other sentences above your opinion were one liners with no beef behind it.

I suggest your lack of effort to contribute to a international headline should be more appropriate. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   

dragonridr

poloblack

Im sure everyone here thinks it a shame Morris died i personally have spent alot of time around zoo animals with my ex wife working there and especially enjoyed the giraffes they really are friendly. Really didnt like the snakes in the reptile house ex wife used to tease me.

It is a shame that a decision was made to execute an exotic animal period without giving it a chance for life and for the fact it became domesticated to the visitors and zoo staff. A total betrayal of humankind towards nature.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   

dragonridr

poloblack

I'm not a reptile fan myself.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Skywatcher2011

dragonridr

poloblack

It is a shame that a decision was made to execute an exotic animal period without giving it a chance for life and for the fact it became domesticated to the visitors and zoo staff. A total betrayal of humankind towards nature.

Id say zoos serve a purpose they do help to educate people about animals. And the animals in a zoo have it much easier than they do in the wild. They have doctors and nutritionists and behavioral psychologists dont have to worry about predators or there next meal. Its not all bad plus even people arent exposed to animals then people wont care about them its human nature.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   

so what, a zoo kills a giraffe and feeds it to a lion. to all the naturalists and atheists that should not be a problem. happens daily in Africa.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   

we are now on page ten of the death of marius the giraffe.
I think you are finding this natural act hard to swallow, am I correct??

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   

poloblack

dragonridr

poloblack

I'm not a reptile fan myself.

Yeah my ex thought it was hilarious my ego took a big hit when a 5.2 woman was handling snakes and i wouldnt go near them.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

What was done was indeed done for the greater good. Putting down this one giraffe was done for the sake of all other giraffes in european zoos. Keeping the giraffe alive would also mean that Copenhagen Zoo would lose its funding from the European Union. Which would mean death to the rest of the animals in the zoo, as other european zoo's could not take them in, for the sake of economy and space.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Jana12

How many signatures are required? And required for what?

Secondly even if all 20.000 signatures had been from danish people, it would not have mattered. Media had shown links and broadcasted about this petition nationwide in Denmark. There are more than 6 million of us. 20.000 signatures... do the math.
The rest of us were okay with this. Are we all psychopaths now aswell? (It would seem anyone not to your liking is a psychopath. Which is rather psychopathic of you.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

boymonkey74
reply to post by needlenight

Just ignore them, no point trying to use facts with them especially when one becomes a grammar nazi. Great sign that when they lose the debate they resort to grammar Nazism.
If people spent a quarter of their energy helping out human beings instead of wasting their time on a giraffe the world would be a better place.
edit on 12-2-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

Yes YOUR right ( :p ). I am done with those two people. One sees psychopaths everywhere, the other has no sensible arguements.
I have tried giving them the straight answers and the facts. But when all else fails, I will have to let them sail their own sea. Im glad the majority are not like this.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Jana12

There would have been 1.5 billon more
potential petition signers if abortions
had not been performed for the last 40 years.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join