It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantis finally found?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I have been studying Atlantis for over 20 years. I have proof that it was once was in the Caribbean Sea. The Dr. Little's have found the harbor where Atlantis had their main ships come in and out. But they still have not found the main area where Atlantis was located. I believe that I have proof of an underwater building that has yet to be discovered. I have not been able in all of my research to find anyone who has discovered this building or the remains of it.

You see I believe that Atlantis was covered in water not submerged in water. Where the Caribbean Sea is not located was once a valley and I believe inside that valley is where Atlantis was located safely tucked in with the rings of mountains all around them. Below is link to image. I can't seem to get my media to bring up any of my images I have saved in that directory on ATS.

mars2earth.com...

Yes this is what I believe is part of Atlantis. I need to find out if anyone has been down there and researched this building or what is left of it. Anyone with information of this please let me know.

I am looking for anything on the geology of the Caribbean Sea along with any research. Please help.

Stari
edit on 9-2-2014 by Stari because: Image

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Stari
I have been studying Atlantis for over 20 years. I have proof that it was once was in the Caribbean Sea. The Dr. Little's have found the harbor where Atlantis had their main ships come in and out. But they still have not found the main area where Atlantis was located. I believe that I have proof of an underwater building that has yet to be discovered. I have not been able in all of my research to find anyone who has discovered this building or the remains of it.

You see I believe that Atlantis was covered in water not submerged in water. Where the Caribbean Sea is not located was once a valley and I believe inside that valley is where Atlantis was located safely tucked in with the rings of mountains all around them. Below is link to image. I can't seem to get my media to bring up any of my images I have saved in that directory on ATS.

mars2earth.com...

Yes this is what I believe is part of Atlantis. I need to find out if anyone has been down there and researched this building or what is left of it. Anyone with information of this please let me know.

I am looking for anything on the geology of the Caribbean Sea along with any research. Please help.

Stari

get a kickstarter, raise money.. go do a dive.
if your Google earth digital artifacts turn out to be atlantis, i will be your slave for a year.... and happily!

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
There is much of the earth left to be discovered, we really know little of this planets actual past and can only speculate as history covers a very small portion of time, and some of that is probally incomplete, incorrect or both...kudos, keep searching, you may just find the real truth,,,

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

okamitengu

get a kickstarter, raise money.. go do a dive.
if your Google earth digital artifacts turn out to be atlantis, i will be your slave for a year.... and happily!

Thank you okamitengu but I do not know how to dive or how to get a kickstarter, but I will look into that. lol I do not need a slave. I despise slavery. Everyone is equal in my eyes. But a back rub might be nice

Stari

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Stari

if you find atlantis you will need a tonne of cash and people to do an actual excavation.
your position on slaves may change then (:

kickstarter.com

have a look!

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Stari

There are a lot of structure looking artefacts on Google maps underwater. The sonar mapping the boats use cause a lot of them so it's more likely that's what we are looking at. I read that when the boat sends side sonar out it creates those lines if the ship is going too slow or fast can't remember which one.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Stari

What is being proposed isn't slavery. It's indentured servitude since the term is limited, and I'll bet they have a contract in mind for some protections, you know, things you could and couldn't expect from them.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
You have a highly unstable fault going on there, which would explain a sudden tsunami but what more do they know about that fault. I didn't read it but maybe this article will provide further clues.

woodshole.er.usgs.gov...

If you can get ahold of some locals and ask if they offer diving at that location that would be helpful. Find the coordinates. If they say it's off limits ask why.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

Ok, I understand what you meant now. I do not have a ton of cash, but I believe that there will be enough people with a ton of cash that would be willing to dive down and take a look. Believe me I don't live far away from there and I will be around..

But it will take finding Poseidon's temple, without it no one not even I would believe it was Atlantis.

Stari

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Isn't it true that if you discover something so far out in the sea it is yours to do the research on - meaning you would be in charge of excavations, getting a team together, etc. Or is that just a treasure myth?

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
NiZZiM I have this image from 2012 and 2013 could the sonar mapping last that long?

Thank you Dianec for that link, and I will find out about that. If I can figure out who to ask.

Stari

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Stari

Just a bit a humor, but, according the 32,000 year old homeless guy in my general urban area, that claims to be at least 32,000 years old, and from Atlantis, Atlantis was a colony ship on temporary layover on planet for recreation, and resupply, but left long long ago.

That guy has some stories.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Stari

Another idea - Atlantis is thought to be connected to the Bermuda Triangle anomalies correct? You can book a boat trip out there and put a magnet on a long pole maybe. That sounds ridiculous but I would try it if I knew how deep it was. It sounds like you don't know who to contact. I would find a way to get out there - at those coordinates. Look online for sea expeditions and take a friend with you. It can't be that expensive during off season (if they have a non touristy season). What's hard is finding someone you can trust that won't grow suspicious. Ideally - you could send a camera down if not diving. Just find a cheap way to do it initially to get a sense of the place your talking about.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

No its more like charity work.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Stari

This article from the NOAA might be helpful to you.

These lines are artifacts of the ocean floor mapping process...

...When you see strange grid-like formations on the seafloor while using an online mapping tool, what you are really seeing is two (or more) different maps layered on top of each other.

There may be other places where you can get good elevation maps to help in your search? I occasionally use one to create 3D terrains to use in images, but I don't know where to find the underwater equivalents. Perhaps someone here knows and can be helpful to you? They may even be free somewhere?

What you want are good elevation maps I think and not this Google stuff.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

That really does sound like a great idea. I will also look into that.

Thanks
Stari

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Wow... that would be great as well... but through out my online searching I have never come across a place like that. Can anyone else help with this aspect of research?

Stari

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Stari

right were that trench is there is a plate and apparently that square configuration is normal around plate boundaries. Had this girl i met and she told me way more about geology than i ever wanted to know.So id check with a geologist email them and ask them what it is. Amazing what will put up with when trying to date huh?

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Stari

A bit late I believe...20 years of study? Then you are aware of the diving discovery made in the late sixties?

After consulting several different links, this one is pretty explanatory of the discovery itself, but more research and info on it can be found online if you choose. This is 50 years before any current news-discoveries. MS

mindgawker.com...

The Astounding Discovery of Dr. Ray Brown *(Link below exerpt c/o mindgawker)

"Known as Ray Brown’s Atlantean Crystal Sphere, the discovery of the sphere occurred during a scuba diving trip to the Bari Islands in the Bahamas in 1970. While diving in the Bermuda Triangle, Ray Brown came upon a strange crystal pyramid structure. Though startled by the find, he investigated and was amazed that the sides of the crystal pyramid in the Bermuda triangle were completely smooth and the joints between the individual blocks to be nearly imperceptible. Upon entering the pyramid, Ray was further astounded by the clean, smooth sides of the interior: no algae or coral grew on the walls.

Not only that, but he was able to see the interior clearly as the room was well-lit but there was no detectable source of light. He tried to remove a multi-faceted red gemstone attached to a metallic rod that descended from the center of the ceiling, but was unable to dislodge it. About four feet below the point of the red gemstone, stood a bronze metal sculpture of two open hands, and resting upon the palms of the hands was a crystal sphere, about four inches in diameter. He was surprised that he could lift the crystal sphere easily.

And so he seized his prize and headed toward the exit. As he did so, he felt an invisible presence come near and a voice that warned him never to return. Concerned that his prize might be taken away from him by the government as salvage treasure, Ray kept the unusual sphere – and his story – hidden until 1975."

edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: grmr

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

okamitengu
reply to post by Stari

if you find atlantis you will need a tonne of cash and people to do an actual excavation.
your position on slaves may change then (:

kickstarter.com

have a look!

Very true... after all, slaves built the pyramids!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join