It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Molten steel,jet fuel and WTC.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Why was there molten steel at the WTC on 911?

Jet fuel is hot enough to soften that type of industrial steel but not melt it into a liquid form. So what heated it up to melt the steel?

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

John_Rodger_Cornman

Jet fuel is hot enough to soften that type of industrial steel but not melt it into a liquid form. So what heated it up to melt the steel?

Thermite... ?

Isn't this called "Leading the witness?"

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

May have been the desks and paper and chairs.
Or magic
edit on 9-2-2014 by ZeussusZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidAmerican

Unfortunately Thermite burns paper too

And doesn't dustify concrete and metals

Those are the real questions

How did the metal filing cabinets disappear without the paper being harmed?

Where did all the dust come from?

Hint

Nothing we know of could have caused the results we witnessed on 9/11

Eta Google search of said cabinet .melted with unburn paper inside

Explain that

www.google.com... vloc&q=9%2F11+filing+cabinets&v=133247963
edit on pm220142810America/ChicagoSun, 09 Feb 2014 22:35:54 -0600_2000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Why?

Because 9/11 was an inside job.

Molten Steel.

A report by Waste Age describes New York Sanitation Department workers moving "everything from molten steel beams to human remains." 2

A report on the Government Computer News website quotes Greg Fuchek, vice president of sales for LinksPoint Inc. as stating: In the first few weeks, sometimes when a worker would pull a steel beam from the wreckage, the end of the beam would be dripping molten steel 3

A Messenger-Inquirer report recounts the experiences of Bronx firefighter "Toolie" O'Toole, who stated that some of the beams lifted from deep within the catacombs of Ground Zero by cranes were "dripping from the molten steel." 4

A report in the Johns Hopkins Public Health Magazine about recovery work in late October quotes Alison Geyh, Ph.D., as stating: Fires are still actively burning and the smoke is very intense. In some pockets now being uncovered, they are finding molten steel. 6

An article in The Newsletter of the Structural Engineers Association of Utah describing a speaking appearance by Leslie Robertson (structural engineer responsible for the design of the World Trade Center) contains this passage: As of 21 days after the attack, the fires were still burning and molten steel was still running. 8

The book American Ground, which contains detailed descriptions of conditions at Ground Zero, contains this passage: ... or, in the early days, the streams of molten metal that leaked from the hot cores and flowed down broken walls inside the foundation hole. 10

A review of of the documentary Collateral Damage in the New York Post describes firemen at Ground Zero recalling "heat so intense they encountered rivers of molten steel." 11

None of the official government reports have commented on these reports, although FEMA's Report contained an appendix disclosing evidence of mysterious high temperature corrosion of steel due to a combination of oxidation and sulfidation.

edit on 9-2-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Another_Nut
reply to post by ParanoidAmerican

Unfortunately Thermite burns paper too

And doesn't dustify concrete and metals

Those are the real questions

How did the metal filing cabinets disappear without the paper being harmed?

Where did all the dust come from?

Hint

Nothing we know of could have caused the results we witnessed on 9/11

Eta Google search of said cabinet .melted with unburn paper inside

Explain that

www.google.com... vloc&q=9%2F11+filing+cabinets&v=133247963
edit on pm220142810America/ChicagoSun, 09 Feb 2014 22:35:54 -0600_2000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

Experimental weapon, or 99% efficient small yield tactical nuke? Those are around now, but I don't think it was made public back then..

Since nothing we know of explains a lot of what was seen, I think it had to be one of the above.. The Bush's have always been very well connected and on the inside of most black projects and weaponry, so it seems likely.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Forget the nuke

It would not have left the papers

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

John_Rodger_Cornman

If there is ONE type of person I hate more than any other on this planet it is the 9/11 truther. These people are so devoid of any actual reasoning they conjure up plenty of BS to fit their wild theories. Even when they are debunked they throw around words like - disinfo, troll and other similar words that a person who has lost an argument will do.

For steal to melt it would take temps in excess of 2750 F and the temps recorded at WTC were around 1800 F

Aluminum though has a melting point of 887 - 1180 F depending on the type of alloy it is. Flight 175 was 80% aluminum roughly 140,000 pounds of the stuff.

The Aluminum from the plane burned 1800 F for some time during which the trusses bowed and the aluminum spewed downwards towards the plaza etc etc!!

And those that think Aluminum burns silver as that loser JONES claims, well only at its lowest temp, when burning at 1800 degrees it is light orange!!!!! FACT!!

NIST reported that it was Aluminum melting not steel!!

There are NO "confirmed" pics of molten steel, as in pics that are backed by scientific data on TESTED Molten steel!! NONE

edit on 9-2-2014 by projectbane because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by projectbane

Nist and we all know how reliable they are

Not to mention most of that 80% of aluminum did not stop in the building but blown out of the building when the planes exploded

And i see you didn't even touch on my questions

Anyone who uses the nist report as evidence has not read it

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Fairies and pixie dust.......
2nd

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
[ireply to post by Another_Nut

The smoking gun is the 52nd floor ...according to the NIST report it was reinforced to withstand a collapse of all upper floors with the idea of a big jet hitting it and exploding....how is this significant? The collapse did not even slow down at this floor in either building.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

John_Rodger_Cornman

There was no molten steel that i heard of they found alot of melted aluminum but no steel.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by hanyak69

I am working on the definitive 9/11 thread where many common falicies and overlooked problems

With both the os and the main ( see disinfo) conspiracies theories

Will be taken on

And why there was a greater chance it was magic and pixie dust than either of the aforementioned

And now that i have my wats i hope to post in the next month or so

Where i will take everyone to the outer limits

Please stand by
edit on pm220142811America/ChicagoSun, 09 Feb 2014 23:33:12 -0600_2000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Another_Nut
reply to post by hanyak69

I am working on the definitive 9/11 thread where many common falicies and overlooked problems

With both the os and the main ( see disinfo) conspiracies theories

Will be taken on

And why there was a greater chance it was magic and pixie dust than either of the aforementioned

And now that i have my wats i hope to post in the next month or so

Where i will take everyone to the outer limits

Please stand by
edit on pm220142811America/ChicagoSun, 09 Feb 2014 23:33:12 -0600_2000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

I have a question at this point what difference does it make ive never understood that? Heres what i mean there is no way to prove anything at this point its hit like the JFK assassination. You can never prove it its been to long the only evidence left is the official report. So my question why does one put so much time and effort into something that at this point can never be proved? This amazes me to some extent its almost like an addiction people get rabid over this but its like beating your head against a brick wall when do you say hey i think ive had enough?

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

It is personal to be honest

I sat by a good friend on 9/11

We watched the towers fall together

We watched his dad die

Ladder 55

I drove with him to new York

I watched his brother and sisters cry at a young age ( this is also personal as i lost my father at 16)

No other reasons

eta

www.silive.com...

A great man i never got to meet

Rip
edit on pm220142811America/ChicagoSun, 09 Feb 2014 23:55:51 -0600_2000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Some say there was no molten steel.. Okay, then what was used to shatter the steel all the way to the ground? No molten steel means building did not fall down at free fall. Or something else caused the very strong beams to just disintegrate.. there does not exist publically anything that can do that to high carbon steel beams, or even mild steel beams.(Things that MELT can do it though)..Maybe it was a witch doctor that did a "steel disintegration ritual" or just good old fashioned Voodoo magic.. even if there were no pics of molten steel (I saw some), would not mean that there wasn't any molten steel..

Just one lie in the Nist report discredits the entire thing and makes everything suspect. That's where they made their critical mistake. But no molten metal poster, you can keep believing in those dishonest people if you like.. also, people who think for themselves is far superior than to think in a majority rules mentality. It is the same as copying the student's test answers in class next to you..
edit on 9-2-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Another_Nut

Sorry to hear that alot of good people died that day. But can i make a suggestion put this effort to uncovering corruption now the US is in trouble and people need to wake up before its too late.our politicians no longer work for the people they are ready to sell us out to the person with the biggest wallet. And if things dont change soon i dont think the US will be around more than a couple of decades and well frankly were the only country left that at least pretends to fight for freedom.Even if 9/11 was a conspiracy at this point you couldnt prove it if they did they got away with it so to speak. Thats why i think its better to try to keep an eye on what there doing now but hey no one ever listens.

PS sorry kinda sounds like a rant i guess i need a break from politics and coffee.

edit on 2/10/14 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

I do and will continue to do so

But

This has been in the works since before ats changed its 9/11 posting requirements

I just didn't get it done before the requirement change

Now that my wats is good i plan on completing it

If for no other reason than his memory

I agree with your sentiments though

And i plan on taking the fight to the government as soon as i can

And thank you
edit on am220142812America/ChicagoMon, 10 Feb 2014 00:10:11 -0600_2u by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   

There's a pretty good FEMA analysis report on WTC 1, 2 and 7 beams, about their "molten steel" - and anomalous sulphidation (thermite?) found on those beams. Link to FEMA

The conclusion in this report is, there is no clear explanation for the reason of the high sulphidation found on the broken beams on WTC1,2 and 7. I.e. why there is presence of highly corrosive sulphites on those beams.

You might read this any way you like, but for many this report and text would imply some level of un-naturally occuring processes, and that even including active implantation of highly corrosive sulphites on these beams with direct intention to bring these buildings down.
edit on 10-2-2014 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join