It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Synchronicity with Exorcist 3, WTC, and Patrick Ewing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Check this out:

24.media.tumblr.com...

^ That's former NY Knicks center #33 Patrick Ewing who appeared in the Exorcist 3 flick as "The Angel of Death" according to: www.imdb.com...

Watch this bizarre dream scene from Exorcist 3:

The station announcer says the train to "Elsewhere" is leaving on track 11.

Pause at 49 seconds.

The reversed "Elsewhere" is listed with the number NINE on the right side of the board in reverse.

The setting is grand central station in New York and the angel of death played by Patrick Ewing is dealing the tarot cards.

The beams of light in that movie clip also seem to synchronize with the 9/11 anniversary beams of light.

For a better understanding of what I mean by synchronicity check out explanatory clip:

edit on 9-2-2014 by Ribidus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
anyone else think it's kinda freaky?

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Don't you think you're just overthinking? I mean after 9/11 there was a lot of coincidences, if you care to explain why this isn't just a random coincidence I'm all hers.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by silveringking

Pause the exorcist clip at 2:18 and you'll see the card that the angel of death is dealing over and over again is The Hanged Man.

Well look at how that card seems to resonate with 9/11 too:

On reflection let us take a moment to remember the plight of the Falling Man from 9/11. A photograph that is so vivid in all our minds taken by Richard Drew at 9:41 a.m. A man falls with his leg crossed over the other in the symbolic stance of the number four. His hands are clasped together behind his back as he took the fall instead of being consumed by the flames of his certain death. He fell with grace and in control of his end in what must have been a moment of absolute clarity in the position of The Hanged Man.

Source: www.aeclectic.net...

This video here breaks down the connection more:

This 9/11 as mass ritual video covers the Hanged Man at the 19.30 mark:

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

The story of the Angel of Death is best known from the days of Moses and Pharaoh. In preparation for the final plague, Moses was instructed to place the blood of the lamb on the doorposts so that the Angel of Death would pass over and not strike the house of Israel.
edit on 13-2-2014 by Ribidus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Here's the scary church scene from that movie:

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
This one is good to at explaining the occult magick ritual behind 9/11: (fast forward to 18:00 when he starts to break it down)

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Found another Patrick Ewing posing with the twin towers pic and this one is interesting because the towers can represent 11 and the right leg resting on the rail in conjuction with his other can symbolize the number 9:

farm1.static.flickr.com...
edit on 14-2-2014 by Ribidus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I just realized yet ANOTHER eerie sync from Exorcist 3 to the WTC:

Plot Summary

Lt. Kinderman and Father Dyer cheer each other up on the anniversary of the death of their mutual friend, Father Damien Karras, by going to see "It's a Wonderful Life" at the local theater in Georgetown, near Washington D.C. But there's no cheering Kinderman while a particularly cruel and gruesome serial killer is at large. His murders, which involve torture, decapitation and the desecration of religious icons, is bad enough; but they also resemble those of the Gemini Killer, who has been dead for fifteen years.

Gemini symbol:

birthstones.me...

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I found my way to a synchromystisism place and posted this and more there plus got back some interesting feedback that added more to it. Here's the link:

www.synchromysticismforum.com...

new topics

top topics

join