It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Solfeggios" - Origin of the Hoax

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Thanks, and thank you and the other staff member for the bonus points! Nice to know someone's paying attention!

I'm not looking for fame here, but unfortunately the thread isn't being seen as much as I'd hoped. I'd really like people to stop spreading this nonsense here and elsewhere, so I'm just going to sum it up real short and sweet, in hopes that the few folks who have seen this are armed with the information needed to explain to others why it's just not true. I will ask you all to please post on others threads and comments, to help clarify their confusion on the topic.

In Just Temperament, C528 = A440; many people don't understand Just Temperament, because modern music is played in Equal Temperament, and that's exactly why it doesn't matter to us. Plain and simple. Some wanted A440 -AND- C528, they can't have it both ways, and they got A440. That was the Royal Society of Arts in 1860, not the Nazis in the '30's. It's over with, it's been over with, and an elaborate story full of plot-holes and lies about 5 other non-notes, which they themselves don't even care about, is not going to change anything.

They tell you to tune to A444, most symphonies are already pretty close to that, and every time I post about this or A432 or Om, someone's gonna start in about Pythagorean Temperaments. I suggest those folks either educate themselves on how guitars and pianos are made, which you can do by watching the video posted here earlier about pipe organs. Or they can just stop playing modern guitars and keyboards all together, and trade them in for a monochord ASAP. I alone will anxiously await their next album.

Edited to add - and yes Skyfloating, you're very right - just trying things yourself is key. I'm going to make t-shirts that say, "You can't fool me, I'm Psychic." It's funny, cuz it's true.

edit on 11-2-2014 by KAOStheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

edit on 11-2-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Thank you for the compliment, I try
and, thank you for the links!

Uh, I see 128x256 pixels on that bio-chip info - interesting! I'm not really sure how those pixels relate to C128/256, but that's why it's nice to have friends in Physics and Microbiology. If you or anyone else here can clarify the info on that link a bit, that would be great, otherwise I'll get back to you with what they have to say about it!

Thanks again!

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

All the text in your post disappeared, save for an "edited" tag...so here's the link you sent again for others:
pubs.rsc.org...#!divAbstract

The consensus in the lab is that it's coincidental that the pixel matrix used here measures 128x256 pixels. It's just a 1x2 ratio.

However, being that this is the Royal Academy of Chemistry, those numbers I suppose could have been chosen specifically with a "wink-wink, nudge-nudge, knowhatimean," similar to Tarrentino setting all the clocks in his movies to 4:20...

Either way, being that this is the Royal Academy of Chemisty, I'm sure the Arts Department will soon be over to tell them to change it to 261.63x528, and that it will still be 2x1 when they do.
*sarcasm alert*

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by lostgirl

here's my soundcloud pg with some stuff you may like, some you might not lol.

soundcloud.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I have a bit of a follow-up to this, if anyone is still paying attention to this thread I'd like to know what you think.
Since posting this thread, I've published my book, and many have quoted me lately in their online blogs. My section on the topic in the book is no where near this extensive - I had to edit it not only for space, but to avoid any issues of naming names and etc. When anyone asks me to tell them more, I simply direct them to this thread.

However, since I posted this and published the book, I've noticed Horowitz actually changed his story, from A440 being the Nazi's doing in the late 1930's, and now talks about the real origin of 440/528 in the 1800's, but still dances around it and leaves out enough of the facts to make it look as if 528 WAS the standard, then it was changed...

I also found mention that Puleo is now deceased - not sure when or how.
It made me start to think about a few things:

One, in the first publishing of "Healing Codes for the Biblical Apocalypse", Puleo used a fake name, Joseph Barber. Later, he changed it back to Puleo, I read somewhere that Horowitz talked him into using his real name...
"Dr. Joseph S. Puleo is a naturopathic physician and one of America's leading herbalists. He is a internationally respected consultant and adviser in the fields of Integrative science and healing techniques, who directs a multidisciplinary care facility Norhtern Idaho." - RobertGhostWolf
If he'd been doing this kind of work since the '70's, why wouldn't he want to put his real name on the book?

Secondly, up until meeting Puleo, Horowitz was a dentist (hence the "Dr." prefix - he's not a scientist, physics expert, or musician). He did however expose a lot of conspiracies behind HIV/AIDS, fluoride in water, and more. When he met Puleo, either they embarked on this venture together, both "in on it", OR, Puleo truly convinced Horowitz that these frequencies were real, effectively distracting Horowitz from his work AND getting him on this whole frequency and tuning thing, basically taking someone who was trying to do good work, and making him into the opposite...

I also suspect his insignificant other Sherri Kane may have a lot to do with it. I say "insignificant" because Horowitz's Facebook page says "in a complicated relationship" - so, this guy is telling us all how wonderful this "Miracle/Love 528Hz Frequency" is, but somehow it doesn't seem to be helping him in that department any...she also recently posted to his wall that his YouTube account had been removed for ethics violations. I didn't do it! - but, maybe he's slowly going to figure out he's been had?

Sounds a bit paranoid/conspiracy within a conspiracy-ish, but, well, hey this is ATS - what do you guys think?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join