posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 07:08 PM
1. You can't die.
2. Nothing is infinitely vast
3. Nothing cannot exist because there would be nothing to relate itself to.
4. Therefore something formed in between every place which nothing had nothing to relate itself to.
5. Now something and nothing try to relate to each other, creating a communication like a static spark, a big bang
6. Universes expand and pop up everywhere, following nothing into infinity
7. Life emerged from the energy within each universe.
8. In one universe life achieves its greatest victory; a godlike being who transcends time by being able to change the past
9. This god would want to recognize itself with as much good and as little suffering as possible and to exist as soon as possible. To exist sooner,
this god would need to search the infinite universes for the perfect place in space in the perfect place in time and accept them as real. So now we
enter our present realities and our experience of time and suffering, of belief and doubt.
10. So OUR present reality exists as an infinite superimposed quantum communication between future and past for ourselves and eachother, you KNOW
that YOU are experiencing reading this, but can only BELIEVE that the world is real, because you can’t personally prove everything yourself, you can
only recognize logical patterns. Some patterns are so obvious we assume we can believe it, aka the world we believe we live in.
11. Your reality presents YOU with an extreme cycle of belief and doubt, to wake up what was supposed to always sleep, and once woke up; to make seek
truth in a world which truth cannot be known but only believed. This is the product of the infinite superimposed quantum communication between future
and past we call OUR present reality, where everything is simultaneously true and not true.
12. We literally may see someone die but this is only a fraction of their full reality that we saw, compared to their whole infinite possible
realities, which only a godlike being can decipher through.
13. We may literally die in someone else’s reality, and yet we may still interact with that aware and awake person, as if everything is normal
between timelines, but are actually in totally different realities that intertwine to create the illusion of one continual reality. They are unique,
even absurd, realities, but all still very real realities.
14. So that it is totally impossible to know if someone else is real at any given time, past to present, because it is all being calculated in the
present as perceived real time by our future in order to keep us in a reality that we can personally know that we are real when we personally and
consciously believe we are dying.
15. So your personal awake consciousness is unable to perceive personal death because it moves through time and between realities to find the
quickest reality from which it can know itself.
16. So you can’t really consciously die until you are properly ready, with just enough belief and doubt to convince you that know you were real when
you believe you have died.
17. The proof is the logical pattern in the oscillating fractal temporally mirrored realities through all of life, from our remembered past and
assumed future to our real present.
18. If you have enough information in your reality, then it is possible to realize the meaning of life, but when you realize the meaning of life you
will also know there are no shortcuts, because we have all in our personal reality have already taken the shortest route possible.
19. If you attempt to teach the meaning of life to others, they will only believe it as much as they need to; because they cannot know what you say is
true because as long as you believe you are alive you will always have doubt in yourself.
20. I think, therefore I am; the cycle of belief and doubt. I know, therefore I am not; the cycle of life and death. Schrodinger's cat is out of the
21. Your reality will complete when both you and God know your reality was real.
22. You can’t die.