It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, and thank you all for having me along!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Hellos! I am called August. I've already forgotten what lead me here, but the first post I read made me want to hang around a bit! Ive spent some time on SCIforums for several years now, as vossistarts, but... not so much in the past couple years. There are many huge minds over there, but a lot of time.. I feel .. well, like not participating for various reasons anymore. At a long glance it feels a bit different here.. less aggressive maybe. More cohesive maybe. I like that. So Im off to browse the forums!

May all things coalesce in Peace,
August

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ogthesamurai

Welcome. As for the "Aggressive" part? Just always wear your tinfoil hat, and learn when you post to always DUCK!

PS We have dessert

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Hello augus! Welcome i am relitivly new aswell myself it is great on here the members are awsome and interesting

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Hello Ogthesamurai!

You'll find around 100 forums here, covering everything from Ancient Civilizations to Breaking News to Political Events and much more. All are welcome and everyone can contribute equally, so please come right in and make yourself at home!

For now, you are only able to post to existing threads or, if you need help, send private messages to Staff as well as the Complaint and Suggestion form. Once you've contributed some posts to threads around the site, you'll be able to make your own threads for others to enjoy.

There are also a few threads you'll want to look over as soon as you get the chance. They are important and helpful too!

Terms and Conditions / Reaffirming ATS Policies

Using the Features of ATS / Avatar Upload Instructions

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First.

Frequently Asked Questions Of All Kinds!

More tips, tricks and help can be found in the Freshmen's Forum or Board Business & Questions forum.

Enjoy Yourself!

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Welome August, and there are lots and lots of very nice intelligent people here. You will find a few angry folks once in awhile, and, depending on what forums you read and post on, some folks who have much passion about their subjects and come across as angry while actually being very protective of their points of view. Please let the posts you don't like roll off your back like a duck standing under a showerhead (as it's being videotaped in a Russian hotel bathroom), and share with us anything you've explored and thought about that you think we'd have an interest in, and ask any question about things you've always wondered about. It's a nice group here, and now you are part of it. Yay! And welcome again.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Welcome and we are a pretty laid-back group for the most part. There are some naysayers round these parts, but you will sniff them out fairly quickly.

Just remember to have fun, admit when you are wrong and most importantly...I'm always right.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here

Have a welcome cake

See ya around

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

natalia

Have a welcome cake

See ya around

LIES!!!!!

Every single person here knows you get cookies from Des, and BACON as a welcome gift, cakes are all well and good but Des' cookies=heaven and BACON...well that speaks for itself, no need to go into futher detail!

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

oblvion

natalia

Have a welcome cake

See ya around

LIES!!!!!

Every single person here knows you get cookies from Des, and BACON as a welcome gift, cakes are all well and good but Des' cookies=heaven and BACON...well that speaks for itself, no need to go into futher detail!

Lies??
Umm.. I give cakes.. If ya ever noticed
I give fruit cakes and cheesecakes and even bacon cakes... Here you can have one

Have a nice day

new topics

top topics

join