It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US,Israel On the BRINK of Starting World War 3

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

Sorry, but I can't agree with your premise of "good for us".

A booming economy is good for the rich, too. Not to mention infrastructure vulnerabilities of the "rich" and industry in general when it comes to all out war. Their assets get wiped out!

All is inter-connected these days. Isolationism is dead on arrival!

The "fear" of war is the only profitable course. Massive military expenditures, restricted freedoms that started, perhaps legitimately, as a form of protection. All these and more are the areas of "profit". Material and agenda.

Not a WWIII. In that scenario, profit goes down the drain. WWII wiped out whole nations' industry/wealth/assets. Read that the "rich". Regional, lesser wars in the then "boom docks" was the next evolution to avoid those loses.

With "globalization" everybody has a piece of everyone' else's action. China in the U.S., the U.S. and others in China via investments. Likewise all around the world.

No, it's the fear of war that's costing us the most right now. On the other hand, "fear of war" restrains war to some degree as well...

If it happens, it'll be a group that cares not one bit about "greed" or "profit". Or some stupid mistake.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

TDawgRex
Myself? I see China starting WW3. Anyone who is student of world history and culture can see that. But that takes a education....so, let's continue to bash the U.S. and Israel. Because that always makes some people feel better.

If any nations start WW3 it will be America and Israel. Is China going around invading nations based on lies that they have told the public?

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The catalyst will be North Korea. The following seems to be a logical scenario where NK attacks SK. USA gets all atwitter at the thought of Iran maybe developing a nuke, yet we don't bat an eye at the fact NK definitely having a nuke.

"The Trigger: If This Ever Happens You Know You’re Days Away From Nuclear War"
www.shtfplan.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

1) no major power will nuke another without massive provocation. They all have too much to lose by doing so.

2)You dont "drop depleted uranium". Saying so shows a gross misunderstanding of what you are talking about.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

buster2010

TDawgRex
Myself? I see China starting WW3. Anyone who is student of world history and culture can see that. But that takes a education....so, let's continue to bash the U.S. and Israel. Because that always makes some people feel better.

If any nations start WW3 it will be America and Israel. Is China going around invading nations based on lies that they have told the public?

Yes China is starting to bang their war drums. Especially over the South China Sea and the islands located within...or I should say the resources located there. While there has been no invasion yet, they are using their military to push buttons in that region.

I recommend reading "The Rise of China vs. The Logic of Stratagy" by Edward Luttwak.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Somehow i feel that the Words said to be from Albert Pike will set the stage for how the WARs will be set up in the future.

Pike said that the WARs of the future will be set up such that different type of governments and their religion will be set up against each other to be wiped out for good. Just like Nazism was wiped out in 1945. To day it is basically a crime to support such political views.

This is actually what is taking Place right now in Syria. It has already taken Place With Egypt, Libya and Iraq. These old governments are gone.

To have a one world government there have to be a few hundred less governments around. The Big question is what side is Russia and China on compared to the US?

If Russia and China are against a one world order. The war will without doubt be between the US and their allies, against Russia, China and their allies.

What is happening right now will stop soon. Because we are pushing on the allies of Our Counterpart. We saw that Russia stepped up toward the US move on Syria. The US/EU have to step very carefully With their aggressiveness, because one wrong move and Russia, China, or Iran is all inn. If they don't go all in at the right time, they will be doomed without a fighting chance. These nation will rather fight and lose than to give it away because they held back against an aggressive US/EU.

These people know that who ever is alive will not live to enjoy the champagne when the war is over.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

spy66
This is actually what is taking Place right now in Syria. It has already taken Place With Egypt, Libya and Iraq. These old governments are gone.

Did the Cold War get rid of Communism? I beg to differ on the point of fascism. Fascism is still running rampant in the NATO countries. NATO is, literally, the Tripartite Pact of the 21st Century. Only time will tell if some nations come to their senses and rebel, like Vichy France, and Italy's emergency government after ousting Mussolini.

To have a one world government there have to be a few hundred less governments around. The Big question is what side is Russia and China on compared to the US?

The NWO. Communist China and Russia have long been heavyweight front-men of the NWO, why do you think they possess such a threat to the US? Because the US, and the way we do things (We the People, not the government), are the one thing standing between the globalists, such as Gorbachev, Soros, and the Anglo-American Power Nexus and Rockefeller Dynasty (Bilerberg, Kissinger, Davignon, the British and Dutch Royal Families, Merkel, the French and US Shadow Government consisting of the UN, Interpol, NYPD, DHS, White House Shadow Government puppet-structures of the Banking and Billionaire elite) and their Council on Foreign Relations, and totalitarian, unlimited global government. If they intend on launching a Third and Final Global Confrontation, that would undeniably be their goals in the long-term. To put all foreign relations in a box such as "Muslim vs. Non-Muslim nations" or "UK/US/EU/Israel vs. everyone else" without looking at the overlapping relations between Israel, NATO, the EU (none of the latter are on particularly friendly terms with Israel except maybe Germany and Poland), the G8, BRICS, SCO, and, let us not forget Switzerland and the Globalist Triumvirate of City-State Imperial Capitols, which if WWIII were to break out you can bet your ass that if any of these 3 were threatened, and/or Switzerland, they would all side with each other regardless of who the hell they pissed off, should ANY one of them be in danger from ANY one of the EU/NATO/Israeli-friendly nations..

Now, the way I see it, if the American People found out about how our leaders are not elected, but selected, and looked past all of the trivial Gay Rights/Abortion/Gun Rights rhetoric the political elite use to pit us against one another and divide and conquer us, and see how all of the WAR-time and foreign relations policies, THE # THAT ACTUALLY MAKES A DIFFERENCE AND A NOTABLE IMPACT ON THE COURSE OF THE PATH TO BE UNDERTAKEN BY MANKIND, of BOTH puppet selects are I...D...E...N...T...I...C...A...L... IN EVERY WAY, they would know something was up. They would know these bankster puppets were infiltrators, spies, thieves, impostors, NOT of the American People's best interests, but PRIVATE interests that have been controlling Washington via Wall Street connections, puppet dictators and Shadow Gov't structures in the White House, NYPD, DHS, and Interpol paramilitaries and UN peacekeepers, and FEMA paramilitary threatening to enslave the people, the DOD would almost immediately put the US into lockdown and an emergency government would be put in place, removing Washington DC from power (the Pentagon lies just inside Maryland's borders, outside of DC), they would HAVE to, it would be their JOB. Of course, NATO-puppets within the Pentagon, such as Admiral McRaven and General Petraeus and most likely all of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, would try to overthrow this 'uprising' by recruiting paramilitary elements from the UN, NYPD, Interpol, FEMA, and Homeland Security.

Elements within the military would also most likely rebel, and bloodshed and chaos would swallow the nation and it would be split right down the middle, right at Washington DC, with them ceding control of the states to the North of the Pentagon, basically of the Northeastern States, forming something like a New Estates Order (NEO, NWO in its embryonic stage), after this Second American Civil War Revolution of sorts, when the 2 nations, the old US and New Order, had drawn the battle-lines, is when things would get nasty. The UK, Switzerland, most of the EU and NATO of course would all side with the N.E.O., the new puppet-state of the UN in their attempt to destroy the last true bastion of resistance to the NWO, the United States of America. She would still have more than a few political allies in Japan, Egypt, Greece, Ireland, Scotland, Colombia, Pakistan, Libya, Syria, Iran and Turkey. I could also see Israel and China having civil wars of their own, if not necessarily the same time, most likely a few years prior, mind you all of this wouldn't take place until the mid-to-late 2020's, into the 2030's, which is when I see a WW3 happening, if at all, with the way things are going.

The reason I see a Second Sino Civil War happening is because Taiwan has been getting a lot of sentiment from the geopolitical stage as of late, establishing democracy and limiting the size of their government. As the last major bastion of Communism really in the modern world, the current Communist China and Republic of China could most likely fight and engage in open hostilities before coming to a stale-mate, and Nationalist movements are beginning to take hold in Israel.
en.wikipedia.org...(Israel)
www.haaretz.com... Dec 9, 2011
www.haaretz.com... Jan 23, 2014
www.israelnationalnews.com... Feb 11, 2014
www.algemeiner.com... also 2/11/14
www.israelnationalnews.com... (January 22, son of a b*tch this is eerie...)
en.wikipedia.org... The Beytein Party, a Nationalist party, is the second largest in the country.
Nationalist Israel, to preserve their homeland, would side with the New World Order, also because they could cooperate to help dominate the Middle-East and suppress religion with their anti-clerical views. The NWO dominates the most religiously extreme region on Earth, and simultaneously, with Nazi Israel, would maintain a stranglehold on the region. The People of Israel would no doubt rise up against this, as the Germans and Italians did towards the end of WW2, and would be liable to form a reluctant alliance with the likes of Egypt, Turkey and Palestine to get help from the U.S. and Northern European forces resisting the UK-NEO-Swiss triumvirate. The Republic of China would also join the Allies in resisting Communist China, UK, Beytenu Israel, Swiss and NEO transgressions. But basically, I don't know how that would work, I don't know how they could win, if you read this thread on Switzerland which I compiled on the global elites' dealings there and the massive amount of control they exert over the world through Swiss banks and economy, it wouldn't be too far-fetched, to assume with shadow-dealings behind closed-doors by the bankers, Switzerland (and you have to read at least part of the article on this to somewhat comprehend it) if they wanted to, could ESSENTIALLY HOLD THE ENTIRE WORLD'S ECONOMY HOSTAGE. And who knows what the f**k Switzerland's been sitting on, just waiting for WW3 to unleash (nobody knew we had the Nuke either), they could have a massive, secret robot army ready to crush the entire continent. (A bit far-fetched I know, but you have to think outside the box, the Nuke was far-fetched for its time as well.)

If Russia and China are against a one world order. The war will without doubt be between the US and their allies, against Russia, China and their allies.

Nope, I explained why this is extremely inaccurate and unlikely above, oh, and this...

European Union foreign policy chief and Bilderberg luminary Javier Solana has called for an expanded G8 and chastised the United States for failing in its responsibility to become more active in shaping a new world order, warning that power is being lost to countries like China and India.

In an essay for Europe's World, a European policy review published three times a year, Solana cautions that the traditionally western led world order may need a "rethink" because power "is ebbing away from the West to new powers like China, India, Brazil, South Africa."

Solana urges that India and China be enticed to join the G8 in order to "keep some current members on their toes" and allow the globalist body to more accurately "reflect global economic and political power."

Is China starting to turn away from the internationalists to pursue its own agenda? Former Forbes writer Benjamin Fulford caused controversy recently when he went public with the claim that a Chinese secret society with 6 million members, including 1.8 million Asian gangsters and 100,000 professional assassins, had sworn to target figureheads of the global elite because they had discovered a plan to use race-specific bio-weapons to reduce the Asian population to just 500 million.

Though sensational in its context, Fulford's position as Forbes' former Asian Pacific bureau chief lends the story credibility and he had no apparent motive in making it up.

A yearning to thin the world's population on behalf of the global elite is an often stated goal.

According to Fulford, China's recent threat to sell their vast dollar reserves is also part of a deadly game of brinkmanship between the globalists and the Asian superpower.

Solana's plea that China be delicately persuaded to join and EVEN ***!LEAD!*** THE NEW WORLD ORDER is a potential sign that the Bilderbergers are desperate to entice the Chinese rather than take the risk of creating an enemy out of them.

If anything, nations like China, Russia, and India are currently in a position to become the forerunners of a future global government, headed primarily by Chinese, Russian-European and Indian elite. And that article was from 2007, before anyone really comprehended the sheer weight of Chinese influence over the global economy via exports to the US. Now, they could already have us by the balls in ways we'd never even know until it was too late.

What is happening right now will stop soon. Because we are pushing on the allies of Our Counterpart. We saw that Russia stepped up toward the US move on Syria. The US/EU have to step very carefully With their aggressiveness, because one wrong move and Russia, China, or Iran is all inn. If they don't go all in at the right time, they will be doomed without a fighting chance. These nation will rather fight and lose than to give it away because they held back against an aggressive US/EU.

The US/EU ties are so fragile right now it's not even funny.

prospectjournal.org...
eurodialogue.org...
www.ata-sac.org...

Any EU leader would have to be being attacked by an infinitely and martially superior enemy (which could only possibly be a Russia-China-Israeli pact, and if you are confused as to why I included Israel, check this out, and I say this because the EU-NATO military power is the most powerful on the face of the planet right now, this is including the US of course) to cry to the US for help. If the US got into a fight with someone non-EU on their own, which they most likely will...again...I doubt we'll be seeing as friendly a response from EU powers as we did in Iraq and Libya. The US is the boogeyman on the block. The incumbent US Fascist Regime is literally the Kingdom of Italy of the 21st century, allegorically speaking.

Nobody likes us right now . . . nobody.

These people know that who ever is alive will not live to enjoy the champagne when the war is over.

IF it happens.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Shaiker
As I was looking at the Olympics over the last few days a feeling washed over me that things have changed over the last decade. The once vibrant image of American sensationalism is gone. It seems the patriotism and since of theater and arts has eroded away to a maddened mess of a lifeless body forever chasing something only to catch it and continue chasing the next. As if our society has become a marathon that never slows down to enjoy the finer things in life. I fear our leaders are the bastion of this image and that's scary at greed's price may be.

In the end i fear america will be the bad guys of ww3. The 4th Reich per-say of the century or the Rome of long ago. I dont see how we as a whole can move away from this mentality without being forced as our will, our faith, our morals have been broken.

We are broken.

It's up to the musicians to save us. Literally. A new genre, something that alters the current of energy we're drenched in (which is black, living death). Don't need hard-core, metal and rock. Don't need dance and sex pop. No electronic, no booming or blaring. Energy and Motion ... Emotion. Nothing moves us like music does.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Davian

That is all very interesting however I see a flaw in the prognostication that should have been inserted in the beginning.

A paraphrase.

You said the 'forces' continually use such issues as abortion, gay rights, guns and so on to keep the country divided in the scheme of divide and conquer.

What you are failing to put in the equation is the fact that the national media is responsible for "continually use such issues as abortion, gay rights, guns and so on to keep the country divided"-and this is clearly done from a profit endeavor.

If you insert the never ending-some what fake-battles of conservative media like FOX and the liberal such as NBC it send your timeline in many more directions.

Also, there is no doubt that it would take very little to get the old South to secession. Unless you live in the South you would never know how badly people want to be free from the never ending mandates from Washington.

Interesting stuff-I enjoyed reading it.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   

INANEWS
Israeli troops shot two Lebanese Hezbollah fighters who tried to plant a bomb

Yes Hezbollah,founded and supported by Iran.Who is determined to possess nuclear weapons even if it causes WWIII.Israel has warned them and the world what will happen.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by gardener

You used Israel in your title. Could you please elaborate on what this has to do with Israel ?

If you had said Saudi Arabia I could under stand. The Saudi's are the ones that are trying to push America into a war with Iran and Syria.

Never mind I read a little further and got how Israel fits in. sorry wasn't thinking.
edit on 5-3-2014 by Diisenchanted because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Both videos no longer exist.

But extrapolating from your thread title, I'm assuming you mean the talks Obama and Netanyahu are having about the situation in Europe.

Yeah...I don't ever get a warm fuzzy when these two countries appear to be planning something.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
since all wars and events are technical (they construct them) because everything they believe at is fake... They will come into something in the blood moon that comes... is it the next month?

You people just have to wake up and never send your kids into their wars. If you ever did that, nothing of all these things, should ever happened.

here is a nice video for the western countries...

edit on 6-3-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
To have a world war you have to have to global powers or global power blocs of semi equal power. When one side has over 90% of the worlds defense spending and their is not real other side that is a good sign a World War is impossible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join