It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weird dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
i had a scary weird dreams that left me inexplicably scared last night

i dreamt my boyfriend strangled an raped me -which happened with ex -

then these 12 ghost children appeared in my daughters bedroom and one little girl ghost screamed and ran at me when she saw me looking at her

then all of a sudden moths filled the room and i saw a old lady with this evil looking rug

and a man in a skull said he is back that made me wake up sweating

when i eventually got back to sleep i then dreamt

i had this wood point in my back i tore it off and threw it out then i saw it tearing people up and this rash like plague happened and all i could hear was someone laughing i was trying to save people then a voice said wake up you cant save anyone then i felt a punch in throat woke up gasping for air wich woke my partner

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kezzy24

You may want to seek out websites such as dreammoods.com for example. I believe that dreams tell us something, whether it is past, present or future. Your dream can be a warning for something. I think it's important to think about how you felt during these dreams, because that might tell you something. But don't focus to much on it. I've even had scary dreams before, which can be connected to the everyday life, such as fear before exams etc.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

kezzy24
i had a scary weird dreams that left me inexplicably scared last night

i dreamt my boyfriend strangled an raped me -which happened with ex -

then these 12 ghost children appeared in my daughters bedroom and one little girl ghost screamed and ran at me when she saw me looking at her

then all of a sudden moths filled the room and i saw a old lady with this evil looking rug

and a man in a skull said he is back that made me wake up sweating

when i eventually got back to sleep i then dreamt

i had this wood point in my back i tore it off and threw it out then i saw it tearing people up and this rash like plague happened and all i could hear was someone laughing i was trying to save people then a voice said wake up you cant save anyone then i felt a punch in throat woke up gasping for air wich woke my partner

WOW!!!!

That sounds like a bad trip I once had as teenager

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
thats the problem my dreams often predict things like volcanos erupting and i even dreamt 2 family members death -both died the day after dream- and i dreamt of pregnacys of my sisters -im a aunt of 3 now- and i dreamt of my misscarrige and death-day after i miscarried and nearly died- so i rarely let dreams slip specially when they set my bad feelings off

it odd enough latly i dreamt i was hugging and talking to my dead grandfather in his favorite shed when asked if he felt the cremation he said he saw darkness felt hot but then woke up in his shed

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kezzy24

I understand you well. I advise you to write down your dreams, I use to do it, its fun to look back on. The dreams of the future, talk to dead relatives are not dangerous. I consider it a gift instead. You can be prepared for the most.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
great dreaming of death ...........mine

a man comes and cuts me to pieces with his claws

woke up with scratchs all over and blood on walls and bf pale saying what the hell

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kezzy24

I seem to have weird dreams a lot. And none of them make sense. I seem to have a lot of being held under water by someone and I'm fighting to get to the surface.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
had dream of pregnacy for past 3 months and just found out im 3 months pregnant yay lol

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kezzy24

Sounds like a really disturbing dream. I have had a few of them and I swear by a dream journal. When looking back through it, I can often see correlation between what is occurring in the dream world to real life. If there is major stress or uncertainty, my dreams get really bizarre.

There's another site, as one of the other members mentioned, that is great. Won't mention it b/c not sure if against T&C but if you're interested U2U me. There is tons of information on dreams there, it's a nice site.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

kezzy24
had dream of pregnacy for past 3 months and just found out im 3 months pregnant yay lol

Congrats!

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: kezzy24

All dreams are your subconsious' way of trying to tell you something. I have studied for many a year on 'Dream Analysis' and would be more than happy to give you a detailed report of your dream. Just PM me and we can go from there.

I believe it is extremely important to be able to understand your dreams so that you can have a better understanding in life what may or may not be affecting you and your body. There is a lot of detail in your dream which by disecting through the sections will end up being a 3 page Analysis.

Also try keeping a notepad and pen by your bed and if you wake and can remember even the smallest of details, jot it down. Most times we forget or are clouded by important details in our dreams upon re-wakening. Peace, Love and Light.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Sounds like an old hag in your dream. And the wooden point with the plague? You mean like the Revelations prophecy about wormwood?

Seems like a spiritual sort of dream. Ask God for protection. Especially since you're pregnant. Don't get involved with the occult while you're carrying the child. It doesn't seem like it would be a great idea. Idk why I decided to mention that but I feel that it's important that you should know. And congratulations on your pregnancy!

(post by redcoffe removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

join