It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mar Squared Wall

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

At 1:00 the author points at the squared around structure.

How do the forces of nature explain those, right angles and all?

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

Very cool, but do you have a link to see a better look at the 5 square balls in the cave.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I dont see any ball nor cave thus havent mentioned either in the OP

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I think these guys need to take a break from looking at blurry pictures of rocks.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

At 1:00 the author points at the squared around structure.

This is a squared around structure

Building platform ...you saw it here first

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

That isMars, right? I usually just see rocks but I can't help but see a manufactured structure there. Good find.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

this thread could do with a link to the original image please.
YouTube videos just do not cut the mustard most of the time, would like to look at the picture in better definition than the video gives, there is normally very high quality tiff images or JPEGs.

please also excuse my laziness in finding the image myself, for any others who cant be arsed to look, here it is:

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

Although i must say this particular image link is almost useless as the pic is in bad definition.

edit on 9-2-2014 by JokerThe1st because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-2-2014 by JokerThe1st because: poor picture quality (link)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

Yes it's at Dingo Gap where Curiosity climbed over the sand dune , I had a scan over the picture and that stuck out as interesting.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

gortex
This is a squared around structure

Building platform ...you saw it here first

Awesome clarity dude...
WOW!

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Okay people....the"skull" is a rock....the "martian" is a rock....but this one, not so sure.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

JokerThe1st

this thread could do with a link to the original image please.
YouTube videos just do not cut the mustard most of the time, would like to look at the picture in better definition than the video gives, there is normally very high quality tiff images or JPEGs.

please also excuse my laziness in finding the image myself, for any others who cant be arsed to look, here it is:

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

Although i must say this particular image link is almost useless as the pic is in bad definition.

edit on 9-2-2014 by JokerThe1st because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-2-2014 by JokerThe1st because: poor picture quality (link)
Funny that the guy who put the video together didn't mention the orb in the sky
Practically dead center. Does not look like a bad pixel either LOL

Scale for the stuff on the ground is difficult to determine. It could look like hugs structures and huge boulders or they're just small pebbles and rocks. However if they are large, there's definitely something there.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

if that were on earth there'd be loads of archaeologists claiming it's a structure

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

ladyteeny
reply to post by gortex

if that were on earth there'd be loads of archaeologists claiming it's a structure

No.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I guess I’m just unimaginative. I want to see what everyone else seems to think is quite clear, but all I see is a bunch of rocks. Sure, I see the area where some think it appears “manufactured”, and has what seems to be the corner of a wall-like structure with a “right angle”. But really, that doesn’t hit me as being so extraordinary. I’ve seen more interesting features on other Mars pics. Also, I think a few more pics from different perspectives would be helpful.

Actually, I’ve seen lots more interesting geological features while driving through New Mexico and Arizona. I’ll continue to follow the thread, though, to see what other posters have to say. Maybe I’m missing something, which is always a strong possibility. But for now, all I see is rocks and erosion.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Some interesting things in the pic if you want to see them.

White orb casts a shadow and the one in the sky has something around it. Lot's of pyramid shapes and what looks like a space shuttle LOL

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

ladyteeny
reply to post by gortex

Yep, here's one that would like to get a better look at that terrain. Not saying it's one thing or another but it surely is interesting.
I have to add that I can't quite make out all the claims in the video (caves, balls, etc.) but the still image does appear to contain structure remains....if the photo is real.
Let me put it this way, if a dude sent me that photo and said he'd found this formation while hiking in the desert, I'd be all about checking it out. But this is Mars....I doubt I'd survive the trip...

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

The "orb" in the sky does not appear in the Left NavCam image that was taken at the exact same moment (Sol 528, 2014-01-30 17:46:14 UTC):

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

edit on 2/9/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Soylent Green Is People
reply to post by Bilk22

The "orb" in the sky does not appear of the Left NavCam image that was taken at the exact same moment:

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

Maybe it's really fast

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

The white orb isn't there either. Oh and you were really fast with that response
Odd

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Soylent Green Is People
reply to post by Bilk22

The "orb" in the sky does not appear in the Left NavCam image that was taken at the exact same moment (Sol 528, 2014-01-30 17:46:14 UTC):

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

So they take pics in stereo? Is that for 3D? Is that why the pics they show us suck? We need to see the combined image so we can see the finer detail? Tell us how that works.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join