It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient UFO Discovered Under Temple in India

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

LABTECH767
reply to post by Char-Lee

Real or not this is the type of story we love and if only it could be real though it would be a little horrible.

There definitely seems to be a mystery here.
hah how much is that...

Though the panel was not mandated to quantify the value of the treasure in money terms, it has been widely speculated to cross Rs. 1 lakh crore by modest estimates.

The process of accounting of its wealth, whose existence has been a secret for outside world, was ordered by the court last year based on a litigation initiated by a former IPS
officer late T P Sundara Rajan.

He had pleaded for the state takeover of the temple from the trust controlled by the royal house contending it was important for secured preservation of the priceless wealth.
Though the Kerala High Court directed the state to consider the take-over of the temple, it has been challenged by the temple trust in the apex court.

www.ndtv.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

DISCLAIMER: The above article is provided for entertainment purposes only and the article, image or photograph held out as news is a parody or satirical and therefore faux in nature and does not reflect the actions, statements or events of real persons. The opinions, beliefs and viewpoints expressed by the authors of The Sage Satire and forum participants on this web site do not necessarily reflect the opinions, beliefs and viewpoints of the The Sage News Network or the official policies of the The Sage News.

You know the old saying...

The best way to hide the truth is to *make sure* it gets sold as a myth or legend.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

gortex
From the source article...

DISCLAIMER: The above article is provided for entertainment purposes only and the article, image or photograph held out as news is a parody or satirical and therefore faux in nature and does not reflect the actions, statements or events of real persons. The opinions, beliefs and viewpoints expressed by the authors of The Sage Satire and forum participants on this web site do not necessarily reflect the opinions, beliefs and viewpoints of the The Sage News Network or the official policies of the The Sage News.

well I do think there is much much more to the story and it could be that the disclaimed story is in fact the true one.

This guy says he knows what is in vault B and it sounds believable but he is not going to tell. The religious see this as stepping on their gods toes and if there is such an item as a UFO that has been guarded there for all this time i don't think they would want to share that with the world, it is to sacred.

And what about the superstitions about opening vault B? Legend has it that a serpent guards the vault and evil luck befalls anyone trying to open the chamber. “I believe it has already happened. But I will not say anything more,” he says. Sundararajan, the retired IPS officer who filed the petition, suddenly died last year, a month after the first vault was opened. But Varma will not speak anymore. He has closed the chapter, his mind and his eyes.

www.telegraphindia.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Corrrect me if wrong, but wasn't Kerala, the place in India that had the "blood rain" some years back? Interesting, esp. if true.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Bilk22
This appears to have been done in 2012. Here's an article from The New Yorker. I haven't had a chance to read the full article, but it discusses opening the vaults and the jewels and other artifacts that were in the vaults.

Interesting from the Ny article the gods own what is in the vaults, that is why people are so upset with them wanting to open vault B, it is believed to hold a curse.

in this case, the supreme god Vishnu—resides within the temple’s walls. Deities can actually own property in India, though the law treats them as minors and they must be represented by an official guardian.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

data5091
Corrrect me if wrong, but wasn't Kerala, the place in India that had the "blood rain" some years back? Interesting, esp. if true.

You are correct! Very odd.

So they decided in 2011 they would indeed open vaults A and B also but inside vault B there was a second door that they could not open

The much-anticipated opening of two vaults (kallaras) inside Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple here, which were supposedly last opened more than a century ago, had an anti-climactic ending on Wednesday with one vault being nearly empty and the other proving inaccessible beyond a point.

they were going to send for a blacksmith to get the iron door open and here begins the mystery. They should in fact have opened the door as they said they were going to do so what happened. Did they open it and whatever they found considered too sacred to disclose.

The next year we have them getting the court to decide who has authority over it and no info on vault B alone.

I can't imagine that they did not proceed and open it.
www.thehindu.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

xuenchen

You know the old saying...

The best way to hide the truth is to *make sure* it gets sold as a myth or legend.

It is all very exciting..it seems that vault B is directly under the temple God statue Lord Vishnu above.
(we all know that Vishnu had flying machines)

They were clearly being "feared" into leaving it closed, seems clear they did not want the government to know what is in the vault but only the temple guardians.

All vaults except the one marked 'B' have been examined by a Supreme Court-appointed team, and today's warnings are against opening the final vault. The diviners have warned that only the deity has powers over the chamber and that anyone who dares open the 'B' vault will pay a very heavy price, including deaths in the family by snake bites. Astrologers who conducted the deva prasnam, led by Madhur Ranganatha Bhat, said the entire clan of those who dare open the final vault would be wiped out.

articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

captb13

"The only Faux News Source you can Trust"

Right underneath The Sage at the top.

And yet there IS a story here, a real story and very interesting story. I just wish there was some way to find out the stuff we are never told! it is somewhat like the pyramid shaft and the cut off ending of what was behind the second door!

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Interesting even though i can't figure out which coin it should be, the bottom right looks like a ship.

On the 5th of Makaram ME 925 (AD 1750), Marthanda Varma made over his whole kingdom to Perumal Sree Padmanabhaswamy and assumed its management as a vassal of the deity. He and his successors assumed the role and title of Sree Padmanabhadasa. History bears testimony to the fact that they lived up to this self-imposed role.

The coins struck immediately thereafter bore the device of the deity.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
A secret thread all my own, where i can talk to myself!

Something very interesting, the whole reason the vaults were opened at all and brought to the government attention was through this guy. So he worked for their intelligence bureau and was a lawyer.

During his service as an IPS officer, Mr. Sundara Rajan had a stint in the Intelligence Bureau and was also part of the security staff of the former Prime Minister, Indira Gandhi. He died after the opened vaults were inventoried, no mention of vault B.

t was a petition filed by Mr. Sundara Rajan, a former IPS officer and lawyer, that led to the Supreme Court directive to open the temple vaults and the subsequent discovery of a treasure trove of gold and other valuables.

He was one of the seven members of the committee appointed by the court to oversee the opening of the vaults.

Mr. Sundara Rajan's petition and his role in the opening of the temple vaults had led to a hostile reaction from a section of devotees and some organisations.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Char-Lee
A secret thread all my own, where i can talk to myself!

Something very interesting, the whole reason the vaults were opened at all and brought to the government attention was through this guy. So he worked for their intelligence bureau and was a lawyer.

During his service as an IPS officer, Mr. Sundara Rajan had a stint in the Intelligence Bureau and was also part of the security staff of the former Prime Minister, Indira Gandhi. He died after the opened vaults were inventoried, no mention of vault B.

t was a petition filed by Mr. Sundara Rajan, a former IPS officer and lawyer, that led to the Supreme Court directive to open the temple vaults and the subsequent discovery of a treasure trove of gold and other valuables.

He was one of the seven members of the committee appointed by the court to oversee the opening of the vaults.

Mr. Sundara Rajan's petition and his role in the opening of the temple vaults had led to a hostile reaction from a section of devotees and some organisations.
Interesting further, is that he's dead.

You're not talking to yourself. You're typing to yourself

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Whats ridiculous? Is that here we are (me too for that matter) discussing and responding to a fake story proven a hoax.

And still some people down the posts missed that important point...and continue on discussing it!

Have we got nothing better to discuss, learn and relate to but hoaxes?

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

mysterioustranger

Whats ridiculous? Is that here we are (me too for that matter) discussing and responding to a fake story proven a hoax.

And still some people down the posts missed that important point...and continue on discussing it!

Have we got nothing better to discuss, learn and relate to but hoaxes?

The only thing that shows this to be a hoax is it was printed up on a hoax website. I found it originally on a site that did not carry the hoax disclaimer because of that website.

The information about what happened is very odd, I wish someone would discuss it.

Sum it up a bit from memory

An ex gov. secret service guy works for the temple is made an honorary position of guard for the vaults. He has a tiff with someone for an unknown reason (was he told what was in vault B?) he then goes to the government and tells them they need to have the vaults opened.

The vaults are opened and trillion $ of gold and jewels are audited this at this point the ex secret service guy dies.

Mysterious vault B, the only vault with a second door inside which has not even a ring handle and is directly under the statue of the god above is supposedly NOT opened due to the astrologers saying the whole country could be cursed and the people opening it could die.

Now all off this is fact the story that says it WAS opened makes sense. Why would the ruler suddenly go along with not opening it.
Also they said 6 mummies were inside, the temple had burned before, it is reasonable to think the 6 vaults each once held a mummy and they were all moved into the one vault to keep them safe after the fire. it was easier to guard that way.

The picture of the rocket like shape on the coin looks like what they described being inside the vault with the mummies.

With the history of the flying craft in India I would expect there would be at least some craft left whole somewhere if any of the history is true.

edit on 10-2-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

I wish I would have started this in a forum where I could just see someone discuss the facts of it, a shame really all anyone needs to do to discredit anything is add a false name and print it up on a hoax website. There is much in the story of interest and the history of India.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Char-Lee
reply to post by Bilk22

I wish I would have started this in a forum where I could just see someone discuss the facts of it, a shame really all anyone needs to do to discredit anything is add a false name and print it up on a hoax website. There is much in the story of interest and the history of India.
Well it is a really interesting story. I'll have to set some time aside to dig into it a bit.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

There's quite a few videos on YT that deal with this. Many show the treasures. One seems to deal with the death of Anuhya. Haven't looked at any yet, but there's a start

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Thanks I find it exciting although like the pyramid shafts and Lake Vostok magnet anonymity and the Baltic sea object which they never did look inside the opening they found, i don't expect any answers!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join