It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A smile and nod to all of ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Hello, ATS. I've decided that I'd like to contribute to this interesting community, and thought it proper to introduce myself.

First and foremost, to all the members schooled in Latin, I realize that my handle is incorrect. I think it should be Ordo Ad Chaos (Order into Chaos), but I thought it fitting to keep it as such since it is the title of the album whose concept brought me here looking for more information on the topic of the Anunnaki.

Second, I am a skeptic at heart, though I wouldn't call myself close minded. I've seen numerous UFOs, by myself and in good company. I've lived with paranormal experiences my whole life, also witnessed by others around me. What keeps me skeptical? I suppose that answer has to do with my tendency to analyze and not jump to conclusions. Mystery is more intriguing than "It's Aliens!" or "It's swamp gas igniting due to static electricity in the atmosphere!". However, I am not here to troll or "bring people down to earth", so to speak; I am only here to add another guitar to the jam.

I've lurked for a few years, reading the forums and threads that intrigue me, all the while trying to get a feel for the community at large. And boy, is it large! A big reason I decided to step out from the shadows is because I see that this is a varied and sundry group, filled with passion and a thirst for knowledge. What a great place. Even if I don't agree or think something is completely off the wall, the fact that there is a medium for communication of such things is wonderful.

A bit of personal info: I have a BA in English Lit., have worked many different jobs from greasy spoon cook to industrial inspection to trade work. My personal interests (aside from UFOs/ET and the paranormal) are gaming, reading, and studying history and literature. I am quite political, but for the sake of sanity, let's leave that for a later discussion; it's bound to come up.

Thank you for your time, and if you have any questions about me, ask away, I'll be here to answer.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OrdoAdChao

You had me at "add another guitar to the jam". Welcome, and I'm proud to give you your first flag, and wave it well! Enjoy your new adventure - and ours.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Thanks, Aleister! It's a pleasure to meet you! *Hoists the flag high*
edit on 9-2-2014 by OrdoAdChao because: flare!

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!!

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Beware, now you have signed in voluntary you can never leave the madhouse again. If been here since 2007 and still haven't found an exit.

Have a good one..

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Hello and thank you, Night Star! Such a fortune to receive welcome from a Sylvan!

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Can I have a room with a view of the court yard? Thanks and cheers to you, zatara.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS, OrdoAdChao!

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send and receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send and receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the plethora of information provided below:

Terms and Conditions ...... (Very important, please review.)

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

General ATS Discussion Etiquette

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. In the meantime, kick your feet up, have a look around, and enjoy your stay.

BoneZ,
ATS Moderator and Member

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Thanks for the information and welcome, _BoneZ_. Review mode, GO!

EDIT: Uh-oh, one liners... Please know I appreciate all the coming posts, I'd better shut-up now; honestly not trying to prematurely pad my post count.
edit on 9-2-2014 by OrdoAdChao because: whoops!

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Welcome OrdoAdChao , pull up a chair and grab a glass , the secret club room is down the hall under the stairs but don't tell anyone ... it's secret !

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Looking forward to your contributions here!
Here's a memo I like to give at introductions.

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Hey there. Seems like you've been a member for a lil bit... Just haven't made an intro ..and might I say, that's a very nice intro

I hope to see you around. I took Latin in highschool.. But I seriously don't remember it. I do like the name choice you chose

Have a great day!

edit on 10-2-2014 by natalia because: Added

top topics

join