It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Documentary: Gays hunted like wild animals in Russia

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

spiritspeak
The brain chemicals are unproven, there is no scientific evidence for 'love' being produced by a male brain while having another male brain as an object of affection. Even then it would show love is from a male brain it would be MF (male/female love) and from a female brain it would be (FM love). So MM or FF love would be different chemicals. Pointing at the romantic version only and when the body is ready to have children ofcourse, because that is why romantic love exists.

So because someones gay they cant have feelings and emotions id counter its you that doesn't have feelings and emotions. Especially one vital for society to function its called empathy.Id suggest you look it up and maybe understand that not everyone thinks like you thank god.

Even though I know this discussion is about convincing arguments and I had to change my words a few times. Those wanting proof or testing love do it wrong many times as well, which is also a problem in Russia and other countries, to test it means to marry whoever tested it since it's eternal. So it can't really be tested since 'it' doesn't really exist. It reminds me of witch hunts back in the medieval times and it's wrong.

Im hoping this sounded alot better in your head. Because you made absolutely no sense at all.

I still believe people need to live isolated, that is the only solution. Then we can have different realities which don't have to conflict with eachother and everybody should be happy.

So your solution is to segregate them from society yeah thats worked so well in the past. See society shouldnt segregate anyone like it or not were all human. People that think like this isnt only scary it saddens me because im forced to realize as a species we havnt come as far as id like to think.

If homosexuals want to be around heteros so badly, then why do they choose to be different? Why do they not become the same as heteros. And when do women in the west stop using it as a threat.

Do you really think peole would choose to be gay go thou the torment and confusion from childhood that being different causes? Theirs so much pressure to conform people hide who they are from even friends and families especially in children this leaves lasting scars. Not to mention the treatments they suffer from people that think like you do. You really need to look at yourself before you even think about passing judgement on others.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by gardener

Russia has a long history of murdering minorities.

Read the black book of communism. very inlightening.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   

dragonridr

So because someones gay they cant have feelings and emotions id counter its you that doesn't have feelings and emotions. Especially one vital for society to function its called empathy.Id suggest you look it up and maybe understand that not everyone thinks like you thank god.

Don't know who your god is but I don't need anyone to feel my feelings for them to become real to me.

Im hoping this sounded alot better in your head. Because you made absolutely no sense at all.

That's because I believe in something before new things were added which should be an option for everyone to choose or not.

So your solution is to segregate them from society yeah thats worked so well in the past. See society shouldnt segregate anyone like it or not were all human. People that think like this isnt only scary it saddens me because im forced to realize as a species we havnt come as far as id like to think.

It makes sense to me to keep things seperate and respect eachother for it. We do live in a society of different specializations, where one can have a skill or even several but seldom all. So it makes sense to me to have different groups of specializations together producing something. But I agree people can't be forced and the proper way would be for example for me to leave society and begin such a thing myself so people agree to the rules and if they don't abide they must return to their previous society.

Do you really think peole would choose to be gay go thou the torment and confusion from childhood that being different causes? Theirs so much pressure to conform people hide who they are from even friends and families especially in children this leaves lasting scars. Not to mention the treatments they suffer from people that think like you do. You really need to look at yourself before you even think about passing judgement on others.

That's a thing of the past for most societies. At least in my country if you speak bad about the subject, you'll get ousted by the majority in no time and effectively have no life. Which is something bad I believe because there should be room for criticizm as long as it is told correct and with a solution.

Everyone should judge for themselves and have the freedom of expressing that, also because we have to get along on the same planet and so people can learn how to posture themselves without sounding abusive in any way, to be considerate of eachother. But not too much as it can be used to abuse others easily and play the role of the dog that got hit.
edit on 25-2-2014 by spiritspeak because: role of the dog that got hit is a saying in my country

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

spiritspeak

reply to post by spiritspeak

That is my problem, I can't change my view or anyone else. Love is between male/female and is there to create babies, to sustain life. No one can convince me otherwise of this and I don't want to believe anything else.

Intelligence is questioning everything that you think you know, friend; not thinking you know everything without question.

You are dead wrong.

Oxytocin is the chemical of love, and is very much present in homosexual relationships just as it is in heterosexual relationships.

Wrong is wrong, and you are it. It's very sad that you can't "change your mind" considering what you're saying isn't even up for opinion; there are no variables -- it's solid fact.
edit on 5-3-2014 by TheRegal because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join