It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-ATTACKS: Attack on london foiled

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Have I mentioned how much most of you make me sick?

Just checking.

Good, I hope you spew your effing ring out

On topic: I think this is nothing more than a ploy by the Government to bring in the id cards, etc - geez they are becoming so tranparent these days, so blatent that is what makes me feel sick...

[edit on 23-11-2004 by webvida]

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Ever noticed when a country loses the intrest in the "war on terror" something pops up??

Pardon my ignorance Americans (dont mean to sound shallow) but to start the war 9/11 happened. Then britain got involved we were all outraged and wanted to blow em up. we lost interest then hostages started getting took. The americans got killed first because america was against the war, britain was then against it so ken bigley got murdered. In one of the videos the "terrorists" have white hands. WHITE HANDS ON "AL ZAQUARI" (How ever you spell it maybe AL SCUMFARTY) ???!?!?!?!

There is alot of questionable stuff here. Oh yeh my brother said he got on here yesterday what did the lil B*$^�%D put on here??

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I saw this on the ITV news last night, and thought it was propaganda stright away, what a coincidence it was in time for the Queens speech on terrorism/ID Cards etc.

Pinch of salt thats all i have to say, if Al-Queda wanted to attack these buildings they would have done it without anyone thwarting the attack, and has AQ said anything about this?

Like next time you wont be so lucky...

Or denied that they had planned to attack these buildings?

Where are the supposed trained terrorists if they stopped them?

What was the exact plan?

Almost no details of the planned attack has been released so there is no reason to believe this whatsoever.

I would love for AQ to come out with a video and say this was all a crock of human waste.

[edit on 23-11-2004 by markjaxson]

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
My mate works as an engineer for BA and if I'm correct since 9/11 all cockpit doors are now bullet-proof and locked from the inside so please pray-tell how someone would hijack a commerical airliner in this year of 2004?

Please ignore this anonymous, unverified, fearmongering report.

It's like the surface-to-air missile scare at Heathrow. Send in tanks that'll stop 'em Tony! Don't worry that there are probably 1 million locations around Heathrow and under the flight paths one could stand and be very very irresponsible.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Wow there go the rights of each and every British citizen!!!!

Already the most watched nation on earth (most CCTV in the world) now they can arrest anyone and keep them for as long as they like.

no problem i guess if its muslim terrorists right?? but this legislation allows the British government to detain people who have done nothing, only accused of possibliy being possibily involved in terrorism. So how bad could that be really you think?? Well England once had very tough laws against the IRA, i think it was the GUILFORD pub bombing that lead to the almost lifetime imprisionment of INNOCENT people.These people are known as the "Guildford four." They were basically used as scapegoats under the legislation at that time, the NEW legislation is even WORSE so expect more and please watch In the Name Of the Father.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
hav u eva fort that this ISNT propaganda? in another point of view, since we have just stopped the issue of something similar to 911 wouldnt that mean our security is good enough so lets scrap the stop terrorism policies and forget labour being in power.

just a thought...

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Ah jeeze guys...don't believe a word of this crap. It's just BS for people to accept these new bills they're introducing which take away your liberties!

"Oh my god? They stopped a 9/11-type attack?" "OH YES YES, SIGN THE BILLS, PROTECT US...DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO, TO PROTECT US" and so forth...

I don't care who the reporter is, what news station you saw it on, anytime you hear crap like this on the news these days it is merely propaganda to sway public opinion and never *really* happened.

As visitors to this site I am a little shocked to see some of you actually believed this bit of news. I thought everyone here was enlightened and actually knew about the game that is being played. Some seem to have the wool pulled over their eyes like the rest of sheep in the world. Wake up!

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 05:13 AM
link   
This is propaganda in the invisible war. Here come the ID cards and reductions in civil liberties. . .

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 06:26 AM
link   
the story is a lie, the British Press are big liars.

everything you hear from official sources should be ignored, they are all liars, intent on implementing the "Rule of Law" (YAWN) anyway they can.

they want EVERY offence (incl. Littering) to be arrestable, they want to be able to blood test you on arrest, currently they can only do this after charging you.

it's a New World Order, they are lying bastards and they must be stopped.

how do you stop them?

SPEAK UP and don't pander to their lies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join